Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Texas  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Solitairesway
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Do you date interracially? Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I totally agree with truly blesses. But I am open to the right individual, regardless of color.
 youme823
Msg: 100
Do you date interracially?
Posted: 5/9/2012 7:26:44 PM
If the Lord wanted us to date inerracially he would have made one race ? Interesting play on words, seeing as how the term interracial means more then one race which God made and I do not recall anywhere in the Bible that it says to stick with your own color. If you choose not to have a relationship with sm one outside of your race that is your prefarance but lets not put words in the Lord's mouth.
 WFforDarkMate
Msg: 101
Posted: 5/9/2012 8:17:07 PM
Have dated only interracially since teen years. not attracted to white men. my family doesn't care.
 WFforDarkMate
Msg: 102
Posted: 5/9/2012 8:19:35 PM
actually there is one reference to interracial dating in bible. moses' sister and brother objected to his interracial marriage to a midianite, and God gave her leprosy and removed the brother from his office as pastor until they repented of their prejudice and sin and accepted his wife. kind of clear that God don't play the 'race' card.
 youme823
Msg: 103
Posted: 5/10/2012 11:32:24 AM
Thank you for clearing that up. I did forget about that verse, I guess only because he is for and not against is the point I was going for. But, none the less If people want to make remarks on what God thinks they nd to be aware. Again Thanks !
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2012 10:51:55 PM
"God don't play the race card....."

I LOVE IT!
 DallasSBF
Msg: 105
Posted: 6/29/2012 8:38:40 AM
Yes I do date out side of my race BUT that does NOT mean I date any one from any race. The assumption many white men make is all that matters to me is they are white. I am sorry he has to have a bit more going for himself than the fact he is white. AND no all white men arent good looking. IN fact there a great number who are dog ugly. If I am attracted to a man then yes... BUT if all he is white NO not happening.
Show ALL Forums  > Texas  >