Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WpgGentleman2
Msg: 52
Approaching women, why not?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
When I chat-up a great looking woman in a bar, or flirt with a great looking woman in line at the grocery check-out, it is with one thing in mind: to give her a compliment and say thanks for the boost to my mood she gave me. I don't expect a date to result from it. I'm in it for the pleasant conversation.

If she wants it to go to the next level, she is either going to have to give me a clear signal or actually make the next move.

If I'm chatting with a more normal looking woman close to my age (50s), it is for the pleasant company. I'm not generally interested in taking it to the next level.

By the way, I lived in Toronto for 16 years. It is a fairly image conscious and pretentious city. Women there love to be approached; it boosts their prestige with their peers. And the hotter the guy they turn down, the greater the ego boost. Which is why I stop one step short. Occasionally they'll make the next step or send the clear signal, and by doing so the prestige thing changes. But usually I just enjoy the few minutes flirting.

It has been a few years since I've been to a place with dancing. But one thing that works at places with dancing and lots of girls dancing alone or together is to dance alone for one number. So few North American men are willing to dance alone that, no matter how lousy a dancer you are, after the number finishes you can ask just about any girl dancing alone or with another girl and she'll accept. You'll at least get the pleasure of her company for one or two dances, and she might let you join her at her table.
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 53
Approaching women, why not?
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:15:52 AM

**************Women seldom have to approach men*****************

- Obviously there are exceptions to this, but look around in any bar or club and the above statement holds true 95% of the time.

As a result of the above, a womans ego/image of herself becomes reinforced by positive male attention. Hence, to approach a man with her ego relatively inflated and then to get shot down, seems like a deathly experience which she would rather avoid.

Furthermore, she has no need to approach due to the lines of men worshiping the ground that she walks on. Which in turn drives other men away as they do not want to be one of the "hounders". Catch 22 once again.

Now mix all of the above with the general concensus that women hate being "hit on" by guys in bars/clubs anymore and bam, instant confusion for the male race. Oh and be sure to mix in a good dollop of Cosmo and Heat in there for added BS.

Women might not have to approach men, but have you ever wondered what it was like to sit there and watch THAT ONE GUY you really want to come talk to you just stand and watch, so you turn down guy after guy HOPING he will finally approach you and you have done everything but wave him over and then some other girl just walks right up to him and there he goes!!!!!!!!! :P

I know with me the ones who walked away and arent one of the "hounders" were the ones I liked. If you watch the "hounders" they hit on anything that moves and normally all the girls turn them down...but I am talking to YOU, yes, YOU! leaning against that rail with your drink in one hand, stop leaning and start coming this way!

(This guy I dated last fall told me if he had seen me out one night he would never have talked to me cause he wouldnt have wanted to wait in line! I told him there wouldnt have been a line if he had been around...)

and for the guy who was turned down by 27 girls ...after a few your heart wasnt in it and so the others could tell...you made it a game to see how many would turn you down...not all women are clueless.
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:25:43 AM

And I would say, quite frankly, that if she is alone, she WANTS to be alone, or to get laid. OUCH--hard to decide, huh? Did she look at you? Approach. Did she look at you then quickly roll her eyes and get back to reading her book? Do not approach.

Oh wow I cant believe a woman wrote that...that is like really stone-age thinking. What if the person was out of town and just wanted to go out...doesnt mean she wants to get laid! Geez!
 Frisky Monkey
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:35:17 AM
Women approach men all the time, you just have to be observant enough to notice when. Just don't expect the hotties to be approaching you. Most of their time is spent fending off the drunken louts.
 rentahusband
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:37:29 AM
If you don't want to play the mating game, don't do it. More power to you if you go to Asia or Russia and pick up a fine filly, I don't care. Want to join a monastery? Go for it, brother! Some of you seem to think that we American women ("feminists") are losing out on that deal. Let's just say I disagree.

That is just the point everyone is trying to make: a woman doesn't have to be a b!tch to be pro feminism. It is almost like you have to be militant in order to be equal.

Something you have to realize is that with the equal rights movement in North America, women fought long and hard for it (and rightly so) but you cannot deny that in North America, the ONE thing they didn't accept is taking responsibility for their own happiness in a relationship sense.

Sure, we say "women have to change" in the dating sense because, they changed everything else, why not that too? That is the ONE aspect of the dating scene that hasn't changed since time immemorial and you cannot deny that.

You also cannot deny that whenever you see a thread on the dating scene the preponderance of posts is about the guy not having game, changing his approach, making the first move, changing his style, changing his attitude, it is rare to see any woman come on here and say: I am single and don't meet men because I don't make the first move.

Lightly Lightly is 100% correct: until us North American Monkeys stop acting like trained chimps nothing will change.

For the women here who said they wanted nothing more than some guy who caught their eye to come over to HER? I say: GET OFF YOUR FAT BEHIND AND GO GET WHAT YOU WANT!!! Take responsibility for your desires.

I will say this: If I had the money I would start a campaign promoting the idea that guys have to stop being the aggressor in this situation. Go on talk shows, radio shows, take out newspaper ads. I'm this > < close to start fund raising to start promoting this concept.

I tell you, this isn't anti-women, it is PRO men. For eg: you don't say we have to be mind readers? HOw can anyone say that when a) it has been said that women most often just want to hang with their friends and not get hit on yet b) women rarely ever go out alone and if they do, they just want to be alone. So if they are with a group, they don't want to be approached, when they're alone they don't want to be approached, so I guess what you're saying is: STOP APPROACHING WOMEN!!!

I will repeat, this really shouldn't be applied to ALL of North America, there are many cities as I repeatedly say where women are cool and do approach men. Vancouver is one (believe it or not) Montreal and Calgary are two others and in the US San Fran, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami. It is only the snotty big cities like Mahattan where you have a problem.

women ive found around here are pretty stuck up.

You nailed it brother, even ones who have no grounds to think their poo doesn't smell.

But frankly, I don't think it is so much that they are "stuck up", they just have this mindset that they have to have their guard up all the time because afterall, all men are roofie toting date rapists who only want to get them in the sack.

Another thing that I find very prevolent in Toronto is the sense that many women have that they are all entitled to their Mr Perfect Dream Man GQ Bay Street Executive who has model looks, 6 pack abs, writes for harlequin, can drop a rhino with his bar hands and has a 7 figure bank account. Oh yeah, and he's got to be 6' or taller (even if she is 4' nothing).

Anyhow, this has desolved into a men vs women thread (yet again) and MY advice to all the women who "want Mr right and not the other 100 guys who've approached them" is: If you don't like the guys who are approaching you, get off your butt and start approaching the men you DO want......because, isn't that what feminism is all about? Going after what you want and taking charge of your life?

As for going to another country to pick up a fine filly: I have watched a number of documentaries on the subject and although there are occasions when it looked a little tawdry, one of the things that the ladies who came here to be with a guy said is that they appreciated the fact that the guys were decent, could provide them with a GOOD life, treated them with respect, and wanted families. They didn't care that he wasn't a 6 figure wage earner, they didn't care that he wasn't a GQ model, they were happy to have a guy that could provide them with a great base for a great relationship.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/22/2008 9:01:28 AM
Rentahusband:
I'm not a ****, I just disagree with you. That style of argument should have gone away in middle school. Shame on you.

I can and DO deny that women in North America "don't take responsibility for their own happiness in relationships." WTF? Every day of my life *I* am the one who pleases me--I don't date jerks, and I don't put up with jerky behavior. If I'm not happy, I communicate, negotiate, and dump him if I remain unhappy. I agree that some PEOPLE (HEY--NOT JUST WOMEN IN NORTH AMERICA) stay in relationships too long, try to change the other person to fit their ideal. It never works.

I say and keep saying--and many men keep getting offended by it--if you want a foreign woman, please please please go for it.
 pokerjimmy
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 10:58:11 AM
If you feel a man wants to take it to the next step but doesn't, it means you're not sending out signals that's what you mutually want or he's simply not interested enough and you're reading him wrong.

If you think you're reading him right, but he's shy or something, suggest something to mutually do like having lunch sometime letting him know he has a green light.
 rentahusband
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 11:47:53 AM

Rentahusband:
I'm not a ****, I just disagree with you. That style of argument should have gone away in middle school. Shame on you.

I can and DO deny that women in North America "don't take responsibility for their own happiness in relationships." WTF? Every day of my life *I* am the one who pleases me--I don't date jerks, and I don't put up with jerky behavior. If I'm not happy, I communicate, negotiate, and dump him if I remain unhappy. I agree that some PEOPLE (HEY--NOT JUST WOMEN IN NORTH AMERICA) stay in relationships too long, try to change the other person to fit their ideal. It never works.

I say and keep saying--and many men keep getting offended by it--if you want a foreign woman, please please please go for it.

Please go back and re-read my post, at no time did I directly call you a B!tch.....and again, just because YOU claim to be in charge of your happiness doesn't mean every woman everywhere all the time, is. Plus I was referring to GETTING a guy/approaching a guy, not what to do with him once you have him.

Let me ask you something, how many guys have you approached/hit on/asked out on a date? The vast (overwelmingly in fact) majority of women do not ask out/hit on guys yet sit back and complain that they don't have one in their life. And no, I'm not talking about smiling at him, staring at him, wiggling your behind at him to get him to approach you, I'm talking walk up to a total stranger in a bar/restaurant/street/grocery store and say hey, I'm Berta, what's your name? How about going for a coffee after we're done checking out our food? (and no, sending an email to a personal ad is NOT the same thing).

As I've said before and will say again: equal rights for women and feminism INCLUDES risking rejection to achieve the relationship you desire.
 talldogdad
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:46:59 PM
If your solution is to seek a non-American, yay for you! I don't mind being "irrelevant" to a man who hates me. Again, let me reiterate: we don't want you, either (apparently), so it's okay. But it's NOT okay to keep whining without trying to do something about your situation.

How come any MAN who discusses things you don't like on this thread is "whining"?
Look at it this way, if you had the choice between living with a domineering, demanding, ungrateful, disgruntled "Independent"(why don't men harp about that?) out of shape person whose shelf-life is expiring quickly vs. living with a attractive, younger, fit, loving, happy, grateful, devoted person from another culture.....it's a no brainer. .. Like picking a Ferrari over a beat up old Ford Pinto, only the Ferrari costs less, has less miles, uses less gas and is lower maintenance . Unfortunately this seems to be an option that is available to men much more than women....which I think is kind of great...LOL
A good friend of mine (59) just returned from an asian country where he spent 3 months with a woman (24) he'd been corresponding with for several years. He's engaged and can't wait to return in a few months and is happier than he's ever been. He says "I MATTER over there".
I know there are some good women here, but don't be angry if we cut bait and go for the foreign . It doesn't mean we hate you. It just means we found another option available, and if we choose to exercise it then you're irrelevant...you don't matter...not worth hating.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/22/2008 1:08:08 PM
Anything I can add is meaningless, I'm irrelevant.
 Droleci
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 1:14:36 PM
I have a medical condition that affects my speech. Often times, it takes some effort on the part of the listener to understand what I'm saying especially when they first meet me.

I encounter people AT WORK that don't really put in the effort. I really don't have a whole lot of faith that these random strangers that I'm encountering will.

At the same time, I've been working on smiling and making eye contact with girls I pass on the street. Doesn't start any convos but it's a nice boost when a pretty gal smiles at me!
 Droleci
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 1:17:04 PM

1) She's with a guy. Obvious.
2) She's with a friend or friends. It's bad to break into the group.

lol - I used to go dancing with my best friend (who was a girl) and that didn't stop guys from approaching her!
 scorpiomover
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 6:31:39 PM
1) She looks like she's busy and would ignore me.
2) She's with her friends and she'll give me the hand.
3) She looks great-looking and only wants hot men.
4) She's young and looks like she thinks I'm her dad (Maybe she doesn't know who her real dad is?)
5) Her friends look at me like I'm a sex offender and will encircle her with a wall of bodies.
6) I don't want to get slapped.

Right about now, it seems that lots of women think all men are desperate losers, or sex offenders, unless you look like you belong in prison. Doesn't boost your confidence much, particularly if you don't want to go to prison.
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:30:00 PM
I wouldn't approach a women because 9 times out of 10 it ends in failure, and failure sucks.
 rentahusband
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 8:16:20 PM
It seems women are lucky to get approached at all, judging by all the bad experiences described here.

What are these signals I keep hearing about? The ones that tell you we are interested in being approached? Am I supposed to know what they are? I must have missed that lesson in school. How can I avoid sending out 'I'm a trashy woman who's up for it' signals whilst still being approachable?

You're so right which is probably why only players and a holes approach women these days....which is probably why women are constantly saying things like: why can't I meet a nice normal guy.........

I hate to keep harping on this but "How can I avoid sending out 'I'm a trashy woman who's up for it' signals whilst still being approachable? ", why the heck don't YOU go up to HIM?

Barring that, how about if you see a guy checking you out from across the room, and you like what you see (cuz women can tell in 4.2 milliseconds whether he is FOR them or not) smile, and wave him over.

Here are other suggestions:
1) Catch his eye, point to him, point to you, point to the dance floor/pool tables/dart boards/shuffle boards/pinball machine whatever.
2) Catch his eye, hold up your drink and point to the bar
3) Catch his eye, and if there's an empty seat at your table, point to him, to it and push out the chair.

BTW: I was with some friends (a couple) at a pub once and I noticed a hottie checking me out more than once. So finally I catch her eye and point to her and then the dance floor. She shook her head so I held up my right arm and sniffed my arm pit. I tell you I have never made a total stranger laugh so hard lol. She did later walk past and said "that was the funniest thing I ever saw....sorry, I'm not in the mood to dance....maybe some other time"....but was totally cool about it.
 rentahusband
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 6:25:57 AM
But...umm, you first. Shit man, I'm all for revolution and setting things fairly. But I'm not exactly a martyr for the cause. A hunger strike isn't the best way to solve a food shortage in my opinion.

Please, lol, you trying to tell me you can't live without chasing after women?

Since you didn't learn them in school, I'll be forgiving. The common things that women use to indicate interest that I believe they did learn in school are: Being aloof or stand-offish, finding something else to do and quickly, or mention her boyfriend. And to REALLY gauge a guy's interest, she should NEVER make meaningful eye contact with him, but should instead never lose gaze or stop talking to her friends, or even notice his existence. Straying from those things would just be slutty and whore like.
If you're on a dating site, DON'T reply. Make him write you 3 or 4 times, just to make sure he's interested. Try blocking him. If he makes another account just for you, it was meant to be.

That's what is known as playing games and literally, playing hard to get. Funny thing is: when women play hard to get, to me, they seem too hard to get so they don't get got. (now say THAT three times fast hehehehe). If I ask a woman out, pm her or approach(ed) her in a bar and she said no/turned her back on me/went off to do her nails I moved on to the next one. Frankly because we cannot tell when she's playing games or if she really isn't interested. If she really ISN'T interested then we'll be labelled a stalker....(and we've heard that word bantered around these threads all the time).
 platypus_man
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 8:20:28 AM

Women might not have to approach men, but have you ever wondered what it was like to sit there and watch THAT ONE GUY you really want to come talk to you just stand and watch, so you turn down guy after guy HOPING he will finally approach you and you have done everything but wave him over

Another case of women expecting guys to have ESP and know what she wants. Ladies, we're not mind readers. All those 'signals' you think you're sending? Up in smoke. Basically, the vast majority of the time we can't tell if you're just being polite to us or want to jump our bones. And that's number one reason we stop approaching you; we get tired of the rejections because all your 'non verbal' behavior is so confusing. Not to mention that you retain the right to 'change your mind' at a moments notice, all previous behavior and discussion not with standing.
 rentahusband
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 10:44:07 AM

Women might not have to approach men, but have you ever wondered what it was like to sit there and watch THAT ONE GUY you really want to come talk to you just stand and watch, so you turn down guy after guy HOPING he will finally approach you and you have done everything but wave him over and then some other girl just walks right up to him and there he goes!!!!!!!!! :P

But have you ever thought of what it was like to see a woman you'd like to know and time and time again you approach her and others like her and continually get shot down over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

BTW: while you're "so you turn down guy after guy " you've probably passed over many pretty decent guys hoping for that ONE guy who you never meet......
 slybandit
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/23/2008 4:07:39 PM
"I was with some friends (a couple) at a pub once and I noticed a hottie checking me out more than once. So finally I catch her eye and point to her and then the dance floor. She shook her head so I held up my right arm and sniffed my arm pit. I tell you I have never made a total stranger laugh so hard lol. She did later walk past and said "that was the funniest thing I ever saw....sorry, I'm not in the mood to dance....maybe some other time"....but was totally cool about it."

THIS is the kind of ATTITUDE I am saying us men NEED when I say that all of us men are giving women WAAY too much respect on this:

rentahusband has GOT it. The only reason NOT to approach a woman is that you have built up in your mind the view that her reaction actually matters to your ego.

Just approach the whole thing with a sense of humour and an appreciation of just how ridiculous the whole game really is. Seriously, all of these hypothetical women are people you have never met before in your entire life, who do not know you at all, and yet somehow their judgment of you MATTERS?

Pfft. You are talking about someone who got all dressed up, did her hair, put on makeup to go out to a bar (or wherever), to sit there (probably with a bunch of friends doing the same thing) and pretend that she is not there to meet guys, while secretly worrying about why she is not being approached...etc....etc...etc...

The whole thing is a JOKE and the only appropriate way to treat it or think about it is as a JOKE.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 7:01:14 PM
RE msg 73 by witching_weather:
It seems women are lucky to get approached at all, judging by all the bad experiences described here.
Actually, women get hit on a LOT. Just very rarely by guys who will care about them.

I moved about 18 months ago, and I started going to a pub, for company. There were a lot of young attractive single women who used to go there. The guys were split between older men who weren't interested anymore, married men, and young single men. The young single men all hit on the same girl, who was 18, and very naive. She used to check her mobile every 5 seconds the night after a date, and it was obvious that he wasn't calling and she wanted him to, and thought he would. She went out with a lot of them. However, these guys never chatted up any of the other women, even though they were all their own age, very attractive, and very single. After about 4 months of this, the guys and the women started talking about this girl, and the things they said were foul.

After a while, it dawned on me why they were hitting on the same girl, and none of the others. She was young, pretty, and naive, and she didn't realise that when they told her they loved her, that they were just saying it to get her into bed. The other girls had been there longer, and did. So they knew that their charming lies wouldn't be bought by the other girls.

ONE girl slept with a guy on New Years Eve, and got engaged, about a month later. Next thing we heard, she was pregnant. Considering that of all these young, attractive women, she was the only one with a boyfriend, and she was the only one pregnant, it didn't take much to figure out, that without the pregnancy, she wouldn't have had a boyfriend, let alone a fiancee.

What are these signals I keep hearing about? The ones that tell you we are interested in being approached? Am I supposed to know what they are? I must have missed that lesson in school. How can I avoid sending out 'I'm a trashy woman who's up for it' signals whilst still being approachable?
I only saw 2 women who genuinely had a regular boyfriend there: one was the landlady, who was 38 and had grandchildren. She just used to go for sex, basically, FWBs. She openly said that the men she saw were just for sex. She wouldn't even call them her boyfriend. She refused to say they had a connection, but was open that they had sex regularly.

The other was an obese young woman, who was very pretty and always smiling. We had a dance on New Years Eve. She always made a point of saying hello, and making me feel like she was treating me with respect. She would just be upfront, always smiling, and wouldn't let anything bother her. She always had a good-looking guy with her.

As I said, everyone else was single, except for the 18-year-old, who was just being used for one-night-stands.

I've seen the same over the years.

That is why I'm not against 18-year-olds dating older. The way they seem to get treated by young guys is appalling.

If I had to give an answer, then first make eye contact, and then start walking over, and just say hello. Start a conversation. If the guy is really not interested, then before you've got near him, he'll turn away and avoid eye contact so obviously that it's obvious that he won't talk to you. Otherwise, he's at least willing to talk, and that's a start. After all, every first date starts with conversation.
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/24/2008 8:54:44 PM

It gives me the idea that women are too incompetent most of the time to handle the responsibility or desire to go after men.

::::::::::raises hand::::::::::::::::: freely admits I suck at going after men..I know I suck and I know if I try in the end Ill back away no matter how much I like him cause I am out comfort zone.

I have had guys do the back off thing to make you come after them and I was so clueless I just thought they didnt like me anymore and moved on, they would come back and be like wth lol OOPS my bad (what they get for playing games)!
 Droleci
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 12:09:56 AM
The belief that they are unlikely to understand what I am trying to communicate to them.

Actually, I did approach a girl this evening. I was standing behind then at the bar and I overheard one of the accents. So I asked her if she was English. She said no. I quickly said either English or Australian! She said guess. I said Australia... pause... I've been to Australia and I love it there. She said Good.

Proceeded to talk to her friend when she was ordering her drink and paid no more attention to me.

Ya - reinforcing the uselessness of trying to talk to people who aren't willing to understand me one day at a time!
 WpgGentleman2
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/26/2008 2:03:06 AM
Witching Weather, it is beyond your control to change what has happened in our personal histories to stop us approaching you, and it is beyond your control to change how your fellow women treat men who approach them. Political correctness, married women out for an ego boost, the arbitrary changing of rules on a regular basis, and the primitive instinct to avoid strange groups of people are turning men who desire long term relationships off bars.

What you can do is:

1. If your choice of meeting place is going to be bars and clubs, learn to approach men.

2. Go to places where you make contact with men naturally, without either of you needing to make an approach for dating purposes. Some sorts of short evening courses and one-time seminars are pretty good for this. Working for a temp agency provides the opportunity too. Perhaps there are volunteer opportunities.

3. Use a site like PoF.
 GuitarMan204
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 3:15:29 AM
Many men, put women on a high pedestles. I used to be this way. Some call it approach anxiety.

I'm going to give an anology that might help.
If you go outside and look around and see a tree. You think, meh, it's just a tree, right?... but then when you really think about it, that tree is providing oxygen, the substance you breath, that you need to live; now this tree doesn't seem so bad, actually, it's a pretty fly tree, in fact you can do this give it a name, 'super fly tree'.

Now when you go out, do the opposite, many women around, and they all seem so unaproachable, like, oh, that woman will reject me, or that one will, or that one, and that one.... stop it. They aren't as cool as that 'super fly tree' in your front yard, at least not untill you get to know her. Then and only then, should she be able to reject you. As they say, you always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Ok, so I'm comparing people to plants, but think about it.
 rentahusband
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 6:05:33 AM

Many men, put women on a high pedestles. I used to be this way. Some call it approach anxiety.

Good post Guitar dude, I like the tree analogy. I might use it sometime cuz I get into trouble comparing women to cars, they might take to the tree analogy much better lol.

As for putting women on a pedestal, I told a couple of my exes that and they took it to heart. Only problem is they never picked up on the second part that I included. They never heard the "(I put you up on a pedestal) ....so I can peek up your skirt" lol

I also had an exe (who was tres hot btw) who I called a little princess. I also qualified that by adding ".....with a dented tiara that was damaged while sneaking under the fence to get into the AC/DC concert" lol......(cuz while she acted all prissy she did have a down and dirty side ........)
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >