Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 good_catch77
Msg: 34
Too good-looking?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I put no limits on whom I will date when it comes to hot but the other way around there are a few.

Best of luck to everyone
 Noobity
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Too good-looking?
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:50:38 AM
I don't go after women I think are out of my league, I'm just terrified of it. It could be the crazy in me, but I just can't do it. Like most people here though I wouldn't turn down a beautiful woman if she came up to me.

I believe, honestly, that I have an award winning personality, but the fact of the matter remains that when they see my picture and the "Few Extra Pounds" or whatever it is up there (yeah, few extra pounds my ass) they're going to make a decision. Maybe it's just American ideals but I can't for the life of me believe miss 130 lb gymnast is into the 250 lb computer guy. So I don't pursue it and while I said I wouldn't turn her down I'd be awfully suspicious.

Kudos to you dudes with more confidence, really. I'm more envious than you can imagine.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >