Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlueNoah
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Interracial Dating?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I've never had any problem with interracial dating, but then again, I'm not white. Even so, it never really mattered to me at all, I find women from any ethnic background attractive. The world's full of beautiful women, why limit yourself?
 EarthnCirciuts
Msg: 71
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 3/22/2006 11:50:00 PM

The world's full of beautiful women, why limit yourself?

Indeed.
 gotu
Msg: 76
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 3/23/2006 3:27:36 PM
Holy Cow - I am with you on that one OG...yikes eh.

I don't care about race - the boundary that always seems to get me is religon. I am not - sometimes i have felt like I am a conversion project - meh - no thanks.
 hobbes26
Msg: 77
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 3/23/2006 3:31:55 PM
Ya i am the same, dont care but have found religion usually is something to avoid. If someone is devout anything it usually means "you will convert or i will make your life hell"

I am a dedicated insomnianc lysdexic agnostic.....altho i am failry certain there is a dog- i heard it howling last night at 3 am
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 83
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 3/24/2006 11:11:02 AM
that's why OG drools over me.

i might not be much to look at...but she's heard about my "skills"

bow staff skills...numchuck skills...
 hobbes26
Msg: 86
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 3/24/2006 2:32:08 PM
i think the source of alot of your skepticism is the extreme patriarchal aspect of alot of asian cultures. It maybe more dedicated to "the team" but the man is the coach which does not fly with alot of people around here. Chinese/japanese culture tends to not have the greatest record of womens rights
 hobbes26
Msg: 91
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 3/24/2006 3:35:23 PM
lol
does anyone else appreciate the irony of a classist bigot calling others racists....its just rich. Best part is bigots come in every race creed and gender.....truly something we can all be ashamed of
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 92
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 3/24/2006 3:35:35 PM

when in reality they are the two most racially diverse communtities in the lower mainland.

i grew up in Abby...and if by racially diverse you mean three differing races, then yes...Abby is diverse as hell.
 hobbes26
Msg: 93
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 3/24/2006 3:37:39 PM
really.... i am part of the human race....what are you?

chincilla maybe?
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 94
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 3/24/2006 3:39:24 PM
Hobbes...we've been thru this one before in another post.

there are species, ie: dog, human, forum junkies, birds...

and then there are races, ie: asian, white, black, hispanic...

it's a nice sentiment and all...but it just doesn't apply.
 GeilerAffe
Msg: 102
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 3/25/2006 5:36:16 AM
I would do Smurfette in an instant.
 Raiden69
Msg: 105
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:18:52 PM
LOL,......was keeping up with some of these comments in here, and pretty much is all good in replys,...on the other hand unfortunatly I do not meet as many nice people out in the real world as I run into racism everyday, and the majority of my girl friends have all been anything other then Native which I am so I too do the interracial dating thing,......... but ,.........lol.I have enjoyed some of the peoples comments in here which are good,....and I had added one of the females from in here cause her comments were very nice,.I thought it would be nice to have a live chat with her, so thus seen her online ,....IM'd her,.........she opens her chat box,...........and closes it right away,...LMFAO,..........so is she racist as well and calling her bluff in the forums BS'ing everyone ,..........which is possible.....anyway is all good,.lol ,.......a hint to her,....as she lives in the sticks too
 Wildman46
Msg: 108
Interracial Dating?
Posted: 11/26/2008 7:52:44 PM

I always date out of my race

Sorry but this is something I can never get behind, I think we should all date within our race. I am all for live and let live, but I mean come on people, once you start dating outside you race, where will it stop?. Nope I will never condone it, Call me a prude if you must but I will stick to dating within the human race.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >