Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deerdog1
Msg: 2
virign at 31Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
me thinks you got problems ...now dont be insulted ..i dont mean it harshly ...but if in 31 years( thats about 15 sense puberty ) and you haven got close enough to a woman to want to give your self to ..well you have somekind of relationship issues ...your not an ogre from you profile you are in the range of what a woman would consider atractive ..so that just leaves one thing ..you have issues preventing you from getting close enough to permit sex with a woman ....dont go to a prostitute ..or have a casual affair just to loose it ....go out and find a woman that wants you and give it to her ...they aint that hard to find ...forget about not having sex ..id worry more about the statement in your profile ...that you had never really had a girlfriend ....millions of women out there and all they ask is that you love them ...and treat them with respect ...if your considering a prostitute ...your ready just admit it and go git it ...but to get it you got to give it ...and again im not talking about sex ...give and get love and sex comes with it

how the F U C K are you going to recognize Mrs Right ...she aint going to have a name tag on that says Mrs Right ....Mrs good enought for right now ...may just be Mrs Right in disguise ...id be looking for Mrs Wants Me and see if she may have been Mrs Right in a previous life ...if you wait For Mrs Right you are going to waste your whole life and die a lonley man

Im sorry I aint buying it ...the sentiment that aint nothing wrong with being a virgin ...in this worldof all the lonely people looking for someone to interact with ..looking for a relationship ...looking for love ..if your over twenty one and you havent had a girl friend /boyfriend ..or havent felt close enough to give your self away psychically .. well its simple you got issues with intimacy...face them and work around them

this goes hand and hand with other topics ...me thinks people need to quit looking for LTRs and girlfriends and sex and look for friends ...and from these friends be open for the other things to develop
 Wildman46
Msg: 3
virign at 31
Posted: 7/22/2008 8:41:22 AM
What's your question Op. Is there a question anywhere in all that?. Or are you just sharing your outlook on your sexuality with us?. The virgin thread seem to be a daily thing here on pof now, but usually there is a question at least.

Nothing wrong with being a Virgin, But i am not seeing the need to sharing it with the world, have sex when you're ready, that's how most of the rest of the world does it. If you're comfortable with who you're, kudos to you.
 deerdog1
Msg: 5
virign at 31
Posted: 7/22/2008 9:20:07 AM
Op seven years and you aint done the deed ...any woman is going to sleep around ...what the hell are they going to think if you wont crack them someone will ...if you dated this girl 7 years and didnt shag her you had the issues before she came along ...dont blame them on her...i was going easy on you before your last post ...but really you need a shrink ...see a doctor ...either that or come out of the closet ...thats the only two explanations ...think about it OP seven years shes screwing arround and you aint had it ...get real...op if the feelings you had for her was lust you would have found your self in her pants sooner or later in seven years ...Think

wary of women means being cautious and moving slow ...op your paranoid and backing up ..at warp speed

i started to ask what country your from ..but what planet are you from OP
 nipoleon
Msg: 8
view profile
History
virign at 31
Posted: 7/22/2008 10:03:11 AM
People do what's important to do.
You've had opportunities, then it's not all that important, is it ?
 deerdog1
Msg: 10
virign at 31
Posted: 7/22/2008 10:41:59 AM
eazk ...friend if taking it easy on him would get him to make the decision to change ...I would comfort him from now on ..but it wont ..in his second post he started blaming others and making excuses for not ..taking the initiative to change ...7 years she wants to move in with him and loves him but he hasnt' jumped her bones ...and he faults her for looking else where ...heck a saint would stray after 7 years of feeling unwanted ...and he says what he had for her was lust...go figure

i have been trying to find a woman but its hard for me, think i just leave the sex thing for now, think i just wait till i meet some one that wants me for me, not just sex, well theres plenty women in the world, but i have been told dating site on the net wont work its better going out, but i dont go out much any more

and the excuses go on and on ...this guy ...im sure is a great guy but if he dont get pissed off with his existance he calls a life and take charge ...and do something ..hes going to wake up one day a 80 year old virgin with no family left and no friends and no one to care for him ..op i want to piss you off so you will do something different ...and dont say what your doing now is working ..if it were you would not be here on POF

op if you find a date on here or anywhere else...and do not become her friend ..and do not let it grow into love ...and do not give her a psychical relationship ..then your waisting your time looking ..it is the natural order of life ...and you aint goin to change it for anyone except your self ....and i dont see that as much of a life ...if i cant get over my issues and let some one love me and give my love in return well ...well aint no need to elaborate on that cause i will do it ...op make something happen if you fall get up and keep going ..the world is full of loving women ..and only a few bad ones ...and most of the bad ones were made bad by guys with issues ...dont make any more
 deerdog1
Msg: 12
virign at 31
Posted: 7/22/2008 11:18:48 AM
leasky31 ...friend im going to be back in a few minutes and i want to email you if you have any restrictions that would prevent that please contact me first so we can talk ...i really would like to talk to you
 Frisky Monkey
Msg: 13
virign at 31
Posted: 7/22/2008 11:20:33 AM
You're in for huge let down when you finally do decide to lose your virginity.
 Droleci
Msg: 14
view profile
History
virign at 31
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:07:30 PM

i know folk think its funny, but its hard to attract women when you dont feel happy about urself, and folk putting you down all your life, i know thers some one there for me, but im not to sure

Mate, even when you're happy about yourself and won't listen to anyone that puts you down...

It's still nearly impossible to find someone... For that you need a whole bunch of luck!
 deerdog1
Msg: 15
virign at 31
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:19:49 PM

It's still nearly impossible to find someone... For that you need a whole bunch of luck!

are you crazy ???women are a dime a dozen ...the good ones cost a little more to keep but anyone that wants a woman can have one ..you just have to adjust your actions and sell your self
 Droleci
Msg: 18
view profile
History
virign at 31
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:31:10 PM

are you crazy ???women are a dime a dozen ...the good ones cost a little more to keep but anyone that wants a woman can have one ..you just have to adjust your actions and sell your self

Been trying... Thus far unsuccessful... Hence my advice.

When you say "adjust your actions and sell yourself" - what precisely do you mean?
 deerdog1
Msg: 22
virign at 31
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:58:34 PM
What if mrs right turns out to be mrs wrong and you already gave yourself to her?? Doesn't that break your theory on waiting for mrs right??

no if Mrs Right turns out to be Mrs Wrong ..you kick her to the curb and while waiting for the real Mrs Right you remember the shagging you gave Mrs Wrong and masturbate to the memories ..unless Mrs Wrong wants to get together for a little nookie every now and then ..in which case you continue to shag her till the next Mrs Right canadate comes along ...and you always keep the phone numbers of all the Mrs Wrongs till Mrs Right becomes Mrs Whatever your last name is...its not that hard to understand ...pay attention class

then in 2005 i got shot her and told her where to go.

i'm confused...is that a confession?

i dont think he shot her with a gun ...language difference ...we would say i called her or i emailed her ...ie shot her a line ..but hes in Scotland ...they dont have guns like we do ...if we shoot a woman the problem is solved permanently ...wait if we shoot a woman a line we are trying to get lucky ..damn these little regional differences in the English language are confusing
 STH III
Msg: 30
view profile
History
virign at 31
Posted: 7/24/2008 8:51:36 PM
you may be dead before you ever get laid. You have problems bud!!!!!!!
 windloverr
Msg: 31
view profile
History
virign at 31
Posted: 7/24/2008 9:20:23 PM

ive got depression and it has made me very wary of things in my life, if you want to know more just ask ....it's hard to attract someone when you don't feel good about yourself...

GeordieChick nailed this one. 1/depression kills your sex drive. 2/a lot, but not all, of the anti-depressants also kill your sex drive. 3/If you aren't seeing a psychiatrist go. 4/If you are seeing a psychiatrist, change your meds, because yours aren't working. 5/If you've tried all of the different antidepressants; suggest to your psychiatrist that you might be bi-polar; because bi-polar depression does not respond well to standard antidepressants. 6/Whatever you do, GET THAT OFF OF YOUR PROFILE. Depression is a medical condition; and exceedingly personal; also much maligned and misunderstood. Lots of people have medical conditions that are significant that they don't advertise up front. Like anything else, once you meet, decide it might work, then vent your closets and let her know about the depression, and what you are doing to control it, and live with it. 7/I really mean this...take up a martial art. There are lots of different martial arts; some very aggressive, some not so much; find one that agrees with your personality, and go for it. Martial arts do amazing things for your confidence, and sense of self. Not just because you can beat someone up; because most good martial artists rarely fight; they just help to center you; and improve your perceptions of your place in the world. Trust me on this one.

Oh yeah, about being a virgin; don't worry about it; and don't do anything you don't feel good about; screw what other people think and say. The ones doing the saying are the ones nobody trusts or respects anyway; because a good person would never put you down in the first place. You need to take care of you; the virgin thing will take care of itself. Good luck.
 ohio07
Msg: 37
virign at 31
Posted: 2/7/2009 7:02:37 AM
A solution: Find somebody you like and are comfortable with, and THEN go for it... If you like her, and she likes you, what's the problem?The first nut is always the hardest, after that, take a deep breath and go for round two. You get better the more you do it, so don't stop after the first nut with the lucky girl. Do some oral, get her hot, and show her what you can do with what God gave ya.

Don't overthink it. Sex is simple. The hard part is finding somebody worth the trouble.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >