Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ByteMeOk
Msg: 44
Oral sex and the taste of ejaculatePage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Ummmmm ok...yes I have. A few drops here and there and pre-cum. ...Out of curiousity.
I don't think I could ever handle a whole load unless she "made" me. I'm straight as a board but I do admit I have a fantasy where she makes me clean up my mess whether it's on her breasts, thighs or other. Must be a submissive thang.
 womanwamted
Msg: 48
Oral sex and the taste of ejaculate
Posted: 8/11/2008 7:14:31 PM
i have tasted me and would love to experience me if i was a woman and i love to taste a woman alot
 womanwamted
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/11/2008 7:15:28 PM
i can reach ur kitty and would love to help you
 MilfMoney
Msg: 51
Posted: 8/11/2008 11:39:08 PM
Diet is a big part. Cantaloupe, Papaya, Guava, and Pineapple can usually remedy a less than stellar tasting seed. Kudos for your quality control measures on your coochie.
 windloverr
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2008 1:46:04 AM
Googled Semen+taste and ....
10 Tips for better semen taste
Here then are 10 simple do’s and dont’s to improve the taste of your sperm and make your semen taste better and sweeter:
1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine their all pollutants.
2. Drink lots of water 1 – 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.
3. Fruit get plenty each day and sweeten your sperm taste
Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.
4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.
5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid:
Any vegetables from the cabbage family big offenders also include Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:
5. Cut red meat consumption this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty.
Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.
Fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don’t cut it out!
6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, their big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.
7. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work.
Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it’s a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.
8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.
9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.
10. Avoid junk food, there loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen’s taste.

Try and eat food “from the earth” i.e. as naturally as possible. Also consider taking a zinc and selenium supplement, both are needed for healthy sperm and can make the taste better.

There are many supplements sold that make big claims about making sperm taste sweeter but they don't deliver. One input, can't disguise the taste of all the other inputs you put into your body!

Unless a product can produce clinical testing that was published in a reputable and preferably peer-reviewed journal, I wouldn’t recommend spending the money. Many of these products are scams that prey on embarrassment and sexual ignorance of consumers. Below is an ingredients list from one of these products.
• pineapple
• broccoli
• banana
• celery
• strawberry
• "Sweet Balance" (an all-natural fructose sweetener)
• cinnamon
• ginger
• nutmeg
• vitamins B6, B12 and E
• calcium
• magnesium
• creatine
• selenium
• zinc
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/12/2008 5:53:29 PM
I eat my pineapples all the time. ;)
 DontAskMe2CarryUrPurse
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/13/2013 6:52:41 PM
I've tasted all my liquids: blood, pee, sweat, and ejaculate. They all taste better when one is well hydrated. Luckily, I'm a vegan and only eat fruits and veggies. And, if any of the supposed macho (yet insecure) dudes think I'm somehow not a man because of this, I'll bet I can run circles around any of you. Also, if I produced it, I can consume it. No big deal.
 whytwater
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/13/2013 7:05:16 PM

I haven't tried my own but I've been told mine tastes like mint.

Lolz, next time, spit the Listerine back into the sink.

Last partner loved semen, downed it with relish, and with a smile, not a Charlie Brown grimace. I figured it must be at least okay, so I asked her to share. She said, "Ok, but just this once." So she kissed, after draining me, pushed her tongue and half a load into my mouth. I swallowed, but probly looked a lot like Charlie when I did. What took me by surprise is that, right after I'd gulped, she told me she'd changed her mind, and would share with me anytime, cuz she thought it was hawt that we shared!
I never stop learning, about exactly what you ladies are thinkin'.
On the other hand, I've swallowed lotsa duck butter, with alacrity, and would do so again unhesitatingly. The one mouthing the other's genitals is in control of the situation.
 kmbr66
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/13/2013 7:42:41 PM
do medications effect the taste of ejaculate?
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/13/2013 8:27:08 PM
^^^ You mean like tucking a Flintstones Chewable in the cheek before going downtown?
 bigtim1956
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/14/2013 7:09:40 AM
HI SWEETIE. IF EVER WE GOT TOGETHER. YOU'D HAVE TO SAY STOP OR I'D SUCK YOU DRY
 434handyman
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/15/2013 4:48:32 AM
yes medications do affect the taste!!!!
 dartmouthjames
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/15/2013 9:56:59 AM
yorkslass msg 10:
cum tstes like warm salty milkshake, its horrible

Yet another advantage of being on a 100% plant based diet.
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/15/2013 3:18:43 PM
"cum tstes like warm salty milkshake, its horrible "

Any partner who wanted my semen said it's sweet and yummy.
And from reading several things all men are different and what a guy eats will affect the semen taste.
Also smoking is said to give a bitter taste. Too much red meat, not enough fruit and veggies makes it taste bad.
 jamie_lee_1963
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/6/2013 7:02:02 AM
Yes, medications can affect the taste of semen.

Smoking, coffee, red meats will all give it a bitter taste.

Fresh fruits, juices and veggies all make for better tasting semen.

And yes, pinapple juice will make it taste sweeter.
 TooShadows
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2013 7:22:46 AM
My girlfriend says she loves my taste,and swallows it whenever she can. I don't eat much fast food and eat a lot of fruit and drink a lot of water,and she feels that's what makes me taste good.
 ErichWild
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/6/2013 1:07:20 PM
looks like i am off to the store for lots of cranapple juice
 baldguy500
Msg: 72
Posted: 4/7/2013 3:59:18 AM
OP just shut the hell up and swallow it........stop being so technical....
 hogbait1
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/8/2013 12:20:04 PM
Skype hogbait1
 PugDude1971
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/8/2013 1:46:17 PM
Even if it does taste bad, so what? Just swallow it down quickly and consider it a nice gift for your SO. It's not like it's going to kill you...

Maybe I'm just bitter, though (no pun intended). My ex treated it like some hellish poison and the few times she got it in her mouth she gagged, retched, and nearly vomited. Not much of a turn on. Now that I am single again, I'm hoping to find a woman who is more open-minded.

And no, I don't drink beer. And yes, I will start to drink more pineapple juice.
 LongHairedLass
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/8/2013 2:09:39 PM
Chocolate please. I'm sure that would make both sexes very happy.

On a similar note to this topic, I heard from a friend that there is a pill (? or some sort of substance) actually being developed that men would be able to take before sex to have their cum taste like a certain flavour. I don't know how much truth there is to that, but that would make things a little more fun ( besides the contemplation in deciding whether yo ushould go with the chocolate or strawberry )
 whippedboi
Msg: 76
Posted: 4/8/2013 2:28:58 PM

Even if it does taste bad, so what? Just swallow it down quickly and consider it a nice gift for your SO. It's not like it's going to kill you...

Yes !!

I mean people do eat oysters, sardines, mussels, anchovies, and other slimy chewy thing s that smell/taste a bit putrid
 shine1274
Msg: 77
Posted: 4/8/2013 3:16:50 PM

I've tasted all my liquids: blood, pee, sweat, and ejaculate

Jesus F'in Christ! TMI!
 whippedboi
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/8/2013 3:42:56 PM
^^

I've tasted all my liquids: blood, pee, sweat, and ejaculate

Jesus F'in Christ! TMI!

is that really ALL the liquids?

how about snot (mucus)? or is that classed as semi-solid?

same with poop? (it is at times, liquid) .... lymph ?
 shine1274
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/8/2013 3:45:18 PM
Maybe he ate at Golden Corral and rode the "Gravy Train". Took a core sample.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >