Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Oral sex and the taste of ejaculatePage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

I have read many threads about oral sex and how male cum is equivalent to female.

It's not, if she's squirting. It's basically urine -- or the composite of urine. For a long time, they haven't really researched it much, oddly enough. I saw a documentary recently where they really got down to it: Is it pee when she squirts? Yes. With a little similar seminal fluid mixed in. So if she's not squirting at all, I imagine it's just her fluid flowing as it was leading up to it -- with a little similar seminal fluid mixed in. But if she has some squirt to it -- she's peeing on you. :) They asked squirters to come in to masturbate -- and made sure their bladders were empty before doing so. They couldn't squirt in that condition.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >