Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eeeo4U
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Jews For Obama Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Connie Lin...thank you so much!!! A young, beautiful, intelligent lady thinks I am funny and she's only seen pictures of me clothed...

And as for the Reverend Wright...if he does not hate America then why does he call upon the God (apparently the God of Liberation Theology) to damn it? And why invoke Hiroshima and Nagasaki...Truman said it best, "Because they started it--they bombed Pearl Harbor!" Didn't matter except to Wright what color they were.
 PocoLoco44
Msg: 21
Jews For Obama
Posted: 7/23/2008 4:41:19 PM

I'm not sure what leads you to believe that you are able to differentiate between "informed" Jews and your regular garden-variety Jew.

Simple I study read and pay attention, it's no different then the uninformed who back Hussein and whine daily about how bad it is in America and how ashame they are to be Americans! Go elsewhere! No one here will miss the cry babies!

Your own posts are such a grotesque display of misinformation, I seriously doubt your ability to discern between those who are informed and those who aren't.

That's you opinion which means nothing to me...As a matter of fact if they offend you, excercise your free agency and don't read what I write...I'm cool with that! I read very little of what you write as I find it to be less then informed inept and boring!

Rev. Wright never made it clear he hates America.

This statement is ridiculous...not even worthy of a responses....lol

Perhaps he just happens to love America in a different way than you do,
Do you have any concept of what love is? You don't bash trash and berate what you love that's called "Abuse" This is the mentality of a molester!

and is unafraid to criticise her when he feels it's important to do so, unlike so many cowardly Americans these days who are either too afraid or too stupid to speak up when they think something needs to be addressed,

Well let's examine your brilliant assessment.....
US....OF.......KKK.....A
Not God Bless America.....No! No! God Damm America
No need to go on with all his ramblings about how bad America is and how much he hates whitie and this country! He further states his hatred for Israel

So to further entertain your naivety would be no different then depending on an inmate of an asylum to explain who is who..
 StrangerInTheHouse
Msg: 24
Jews For Obama
Posted: 7/24/2008 3:10:58 PM

...........and what an awful place it must be to see evil where there is such good.

I don't know how good he is... but I know bad when I see it, and that's the Bush administration.
Honestly: I could have voted for McCain before he stopped opposing Bush's policies. I never realized what a dope he is until he stopped looking so good for attacking Bush.
I hope Obama gets elected and I hope he becomes a great president. We need that now. In fact, the world expects it.
 o76923
Msg: 25
Jews For Obama
Posted: 7/25/2008 12:03:42 AM
McCain ranting aside, I think it's a good thing that a number of Jewish people support Obama. I mean, if you look at the Hebrew Bible, their god says alot of things about not killing, being nice, etc... (even if he doesn't always follow those rules himself). I'm pretty sure that anyone who wants to follow the rules in the Hebrew Bible will look for a solution that involves as little bloodshed or murder as possible. The problem is, Judaism has Zionists.

Just like we find a small handful of violent Muslims, we have a handful of violent Jews. They're both bad, corrupting their holy book, and manipulating whoever they can to help them. They aren't supported by most of the people who follow the same religion as them. So in truth, I'm actually pretty happy to hear that people are starting to learn that all religions have their crazies. But that doesn't mean everyone else who follows that religion is crazy.
 cotter
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Jews For Obama
Posted: 11/24/2011 6:20:41 PM

"A recent poll of Jewish voters shows that, not only do American Jews like Obama more than Senator Joseph Lieberman, they like him a lot more. From HuffPo:
Only 37 percent of Jews view the Connecticut Independent in a favorable light compared to 48 percent who have a negative perception.
Lieberman is a Zionist. Lots of Jewish people are opposed to Zionism and what it is doing to Israel. I personally know Jewish people who are reluctant to admit they are Jewish because they don't want to be associated with the current trend of the Zionist influence in Israel.

As for Obama, 60 percent of Jews view him favorably while 34 percent view him unfavorably.
Turns out, American Jews really, really like Obama. They plan to vote for Obama 62-32.
Hopefully that trend will continue. Now if we could just get the Zionists to give Israel back to the Jews.

... if you look at the Hebrew Bible, their god says a lot of things about not killing, being nice, etc...
I'm pretty sure that anyone who wants to follow the rules in the Hebrew Bible will look for a solution that involves as little bloodshed or murder as possible. The problem is, Judaism has Zionists.

Just like we find a small handful of violent Muslims, we have a handful of violent Jews. They're both bad, corrupting their holy book, and manipulating whoever they can to help them. They aren't supported by most of the people who follow the same religion as them.
I agree!!!

When I post that kind logic, I get labeled "anti-Semite" when in truth it's just the Zionists I have a problem with ... as do my Jewish friends. They're sick of the Zionists making a bad name for true Judaism.
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  >