Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > Plenty of Fish Party, Little Rock, Ar, Aug 9, 2008 - Legion Club      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 numlet
Msg: 19
Plenty of Fish Party, Little Rock, Ar, Aug 9, 2008 - Legion ClubPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Hey POFers we have just had our 50th signee and that is Corrinna, This is a mile stone, Let's see how quick we can climb to 100. The mass emailers are in your inboxes and NOW is the time to sign up. We want you there. Thanks Corrinna, welcome to the SCHOOL OF FISH. If we can be of service let us know.

Men we need you to sign up so all these lovely ladies can see your picture. It"s time to quit cuttig bait for awhile and sign up. Thanks Chuck and Gang
Lets get ready to fish August 9
 mariajon
Msg: 20
Plenty of Fish Party, Little Rock, Ar, Aug 9, 2008 - Legion Club
Posted: 7/29/2008 2:53:41 PM
Hey guys,

I'm new to pof so thought this would be the perfect place to meet as many as I could at one time. Hope to be back in the states in time....... looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks so much for the invite,

Maria
 danmck1
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2008 3:41:23 PM
grea tparty. be thier
 numlet
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/29/2008 4:05:12 PM
Hi Mariajoh: you are in for a plesant supprise. The POFers as a bunch are the nicest, most polite people you could ever hope to meet, We have a great Club to have the party in and a great band. Come early if you want and you can meet and talk to the early attendees and make some aquaintances before the dance. We are so glad to have you attend.
danmck 1. I don't believe this is your first one if I remember correctly, anyway. We welcome you to out school of fish and If we can assits you let us know.
Fredrick, freddie., Welcome you will not be dissappointed. We are here to serve you, It's your party we are only the arrangers and caretakers. See you there.
Lets get ready to Fish.
 mariajon
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/29/2008 6:34:56 PM
Thank you for the welcoming Chuck........ looking forward to meeting some new friends.
Cheers
 numlet
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/29/2008 9:19:20 PM
Hi again Mariajon: I hope you are in the states when we have the party. You couldn't find a better place to meet POF members. Cheers to you Also.

Hey warren bass thanks for signing up for the party you won't be disappointed.

Men men men We need men to sign up. Lets get ready to Fish.
 numlet
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/30/2008 8:28:03 PM
Please NOTE:::::::: I just got word from the Legion that the dinner is ready to post. The dinner will be ITALIAN SPAGETTI, WITH CHOICE OF 3 SOUPS and BREAD STICKS AND COMBINATION SALID. ALL FOR ONLY $ 6.00 TAX INCLUDED.
Also remember that there will be karioke for your entertainment any you are welcome to join in. This is a sit down dinner with china and silverware. WHAT A REAL DEAL, COVER CHARGE $5.00 ---- DINNER FOR $6.00 --- I my claculations are correct that is a Sit Down Dinner with live entertainment and Cover Charge all for $11.00. You can't miss with this one. I'm Sorry I didn't get the starting time for the food service but I will and will include it in the Party Profile Header Page. thanks Chuck

LET'S GET READY TO FISH AT THE LEGION ON AUGUST 9, COME EARLY.
 numlet
Msg: 26
Posted: 7/31/2008 6:32:45 PM
That is great fun guy and I will see to it that there is no seseme seed near the bread for you or around your food. Thanks for letting me know.

Hey Men: We sure need you to quit holding back and sign up. This is going to be a great party and it starts ar 5:00 pm for informal mixing and getting aquainted with the early arrivals so you wont be strangers when the dance starts. We will have the dj music and karioke, we expect a lot of people to be there early. We will have a few ladies that will be glad to teach you a couple of basic steps if you like. Lets get Ready to Fish.
 AffableKen
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 7:55:27 PM
Thanks for the invitation. I hope it is a grand event.
 numlet
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/2/2008 3:17:36 PM
Hey Gang: Went to the Legion Friday Evening, Met there with Sexy nanna, Ladyhawk, and Jan from the Legion. We talked about all the events we are going to have for YOU one Week Form Tonight. It looks like all the pre planning is coming together. We already have many door prizes to give away, YOU will have to get your names in the drawing box. The meal is planned as stated in the Header. The Karioke will began at 5:00 pm. There will be 3 HOURSof PRE ACTIVITIES before the dance starts in which you can sing kairoke or listen to others, warm up a little on the dance floor in the dineing room, learn some basic steps with the ladies that are going to be there to teach, get aquainted with people before the dance, and of course have your dinner with the Legion. I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER, THIS IS A REAL PARTY AND A REAL DEAL. Better not miss this one. The ones that have not already SIGNED UP NEED TO DO SO. There is very littled time to CUT BAIT It is getting time to GO FISHING. Chuck and Gang
 numlet
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/2/2008 6:55:56 PM
LADIES, LADIES, WE NEED MORE LADIES. Ladies the men have responded to our call and now number almost as many as the ladies. If you are thinking about or planning on coming as some have told me they are, then the time is now to add your post and let your intentions be known so the men will also respond and post thiers.
LETS GET READY TO FISH. AUGUST 9 AT THE LEGION.

ONE WEEK FROM RIGHT NOW WE WILL BE ONE HOUR INTO THE DANCE AND 4 HOURS FROM WHEN THE PARTY BEGAN::::::::::::::: NO TIME TO WAIST :::: Get your hooks sharp, your favorithe lures out check your line and GET READY TO FISH.
See you there Chuck and Gang
 numlet
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/3/2008 9:12:11 PM
~~~~~LADIES ~~~~~~~~ LADIES ~~~~~~~~ LADIES ~~~~~~ LADIES ~~~~~~ We need Ladies:::::::: Right now the men and the Ladies number almost the same. Ladies we need you to Sign Up. The men have listened to our plea and have signed up and now we need you ladies to do the same. It might be fun though to let the men stand around till the ladies come available to dance. That would be different wouldn't it. Let us know you are coming by Posting Now. LET'S GET READY TO PARTY ON AUGUST 9 AT THE LEGION: THIS IS THE REAL DEAL, AND WILL BE REAL FUN.
 numlet
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/4/2008 4:53:43 PM
Hey Rubber Hugs: The American Legion Post #! is owned totally by the Legon and as far as the August 9th Patrty there. the Venue has and is Approved by the POF and as a facility qualifying for approval by Plenty of Fish. You can have as many events at a Venue as you like, but are limited to 2 a month unless you get approval by POF to have more. Hope this answeres your question. Chuck
PS You could always have your own wherever you like.
 numlet
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/4/2008 4:56:13 PM
Hey mcdance: I can't tell but about one party and that being the one at the Legion on the 9th of July. You would be welcome there should you decide to come. Chuck

I would also like to welcome Rodnocker2 and Mr 6pack cuda on board. Welcome Guys and get ready to Party. Glad to have you sign up, you won't be disappointed you did. Get ready to Fish. Chuck

Ladies: The men are within one signee of being even with you. You need to post your intentions to come NOW to keep them interested.
 numlet
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/4/2008 9:09:10 PM
I would like to welcome illbeurboo and Chrissa to our School of Fish. If we can be of service to you in any way let us know. Chuck and Gang

Also : Today is the 4th of August and the last day to get the special rates as promised by the Comfort Inn. I dropped the ball and didn't call today about an extension, but I will tomorrow. I will let you know the results of my inquiry on the theread.

Only 4 more days till D-Day as in Dance Day. Lets all get signed up and get ready to Party. My tackle is ready, Is YOURS. Chuck
 numlet
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/5/2008 12:21:57 PM
UP DATE FOR OUT OF TOWNERE AND OVER NIGHT GUESTS:::::::: THE COMFORT INN HAS EXTENDED YOUR CUT OFF UNTIL THE 9 th IF THEY HAVE ROOMS AVAILABLE. YOU REALLY NEED TO MAKE THAT RESRVATION AND GET YOUR CONFORMATION ASAP. THE HOLIDAY INN SHOULD HAVE ROOMS AVAILABLE ALSO. It is about time to quit Cutting Bait, You should have your Chum Bucket full by now. Saturday is coming and it is Fishing Time. Sign up now and let us know you are coming.
 drivingwoman
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/5/2008 3:00:25 PM
Chuck,

I am hoping to be able to attend on Saturday, but it will be an almost last minute decision unfortunately. I should have an answer for sure tonight when my DIL gets home from her class.

Her and I both are wanting to come, but we have to make sure we have the kiddies covered with babysitting. Believe me, it will be a most welcome break for both of us.

And, you get the old one (me) and the young one (her), LOL
 numlet
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/5/2008 8:45:15 PM
Hi drivingwoman: Thank you for your interest in the Party. Our party is all inclusive so we don't discriminate against anyone because of age or otherwise. We have both young and not so old.lol. You would be welcome. Be sure and check the Party Profile Header Page 1 for all the events we have planned. This will be a Great Party and The Real Deal. Hope you can come. Chuck and Gang Get Ready to Fish

I would also like to welcome to Our School Of Fish the following. Toni1234, Mikej 1972,and Sassy Girl. Welcome aboard, and if we can be of service just let us know.
Chuck and Gang
 numlet
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/6/2008 6:28:12 PM
NOTICE: HERE IS THE REAL DEAL: STARTING AT 5:00 PM WE HAVE KARAOKE AND DANCING IN THE DINING ROOM WITH A D.J. WE WILL ALSO HAVE SOME LADIES TO TEACH BASIC STEPS IF SOMEONE WANTS TOO. AT 6:00 WE START THE FOOD SERVICE AND YOU CAN DINE WHILE THE KARAOKE SINGERS ENTERTAIN YOU. AT 8:00 PM THE DANCE WILL BEGIN AND THERE WILL BE DRAWINGS FOR DOOR PRIZES THROUGHOUT THE EVENING. WE HAVE SEVERAL NICE GIFTE THAT HAVE BEEN DONATED BY INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESSES. WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHO CONTRIBUTED THE PRIZE AS THEY ARE AWARDED. WHAT A DEAL, WHAT A PARTY!!!!!!!

EXTRA ADDED ATTRACTIONS::::: THE LEGION HAS DECIDED TO OFFER {2} TWO TROPICAL DRINKS FOR THE OCCASION. I AM TOLD THAT ONE IS CALLED A BLUE MERMAID OR A LITTLE MERMAID, THE OTHER I HAVEN'T BEEN TOLD YET. DON'T TELL ANYONE I TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRETE. SSSHEEEEE

We have 81 signed up for the party, encourage your friends to sign up and attend, only 19 more and we will have the Big 100. We can do this by Friday if we try.
LETS GET READY TO PARTY :::::::::: LETS GET READY TO FISH
 numlet
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/7/2008 6:40:46 PM
OK Folks, Its Thursday evening and we got a little rain and cooled things off a bit. Now your should be asking yourself, What am I going to do this Week End to have a little fun? Well the answer is waiting for you at the Leagon Club. Where else can you get a meal in a no smoking establishment, with entertainment starting at 5:00 pm and lasting until 12:00 midnight and a Live Band starting at 8:00, also a drink for less than $15.00 AND WITH FREE DOOR PRIZES THROWN IN? You can get rid of your CABIN FEVER WITH ONE DOSE OF FUN at the Legion Club This coming Saturday Night. Don't Miss it. Sign Up Tonight.
LETS GO FISHING
 numlet
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/7/2008 8:36:31 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WE WILL BE SIGNING MEMBERS UP FOR DOOR PRIZES AND NAME TAGS UNTIL ABOUT 8:15 SATURDAY NIGHT. WE WILL DO THIS SO OUR HELPERS CAN ENJOY THE PARTY ALSO. WE HAVE MANY NICE GIFTS TO GIVE AWAY AND WILL HAVE THE FIRST DRAWING AROUND 8:30. YOU REALLY NEED TO GET THERE EARLY TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR NAME IN THE DRAWING. THE DRAWINGS WILL BE THROUGHOUT THE EVENING AND WE WILL GIVE AWAY AT LEAST THREE AT EACH DRAWING. YOU SURE DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU. Chuck and Gang IT'S TIME TO FISH
 numlet
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/9/2008 6:59:19 AM
IT'S TIME TO STOP CUTTING BAIT AND GET DOWN TO SOME SERIOUS FISHING::::::: I don't know about you but I'm getting ready to head toward the Legion Club to test my favorite lures. I know I will meet some new friends and who knows, maybe someone very special. Tonight is Special and You are Special so let's get on down to the Plenty of Fish Party and have some fun. The Time is here and Just Take A Look at all those Special Smiling Faces on Page One of this Thread. Why would you want to be Anywhere Else Tonight. The Cream Has Risen To The Top. It's Time To Party, It's Time to Fish. Thanks to all of You for coming. Remember, The Real Deal Starts at 5:00pm, So come EARLY. Chuck and Gang
 ok72076
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2008 3:06:23 PM
Chuck, if you'll post a thread the phtos, I'll upload the ones I took.
 numlet
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/11/2008 5:29:41 PM
Hi Tator Bug: I want to thank you for the frank and upfront conversation we had, It helped me to understand a lot of the goings on that were puzzling me. You were an extra added attraction and that is for sure. As far as the next REAL DEAL. we are working on it right now. It will be awhile before we post it. I just won't have the time for awhile with school starting. We actually have two that are in the planning. Thanks for your wonderful comments and helping out. Might ask you to co host next time.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU:::::::::: CHUCK ::::::: WE NOW HAVE MORE PICTURES POSTED ON THE LOCAL THREAD, TAKE A LOOK
 numlet
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/15/2008 11:38:11 AM
Hi Lady Butterfly Kisses. Sorry you didn't get to attend but we will have another in the near future even better than this one I hope. The last one will be hard to beat because of the great people we had and that is what makes the party. All the planning in the world doesn't make a party the Guests Do, and we had the Cream of The Crop.
I will answer the rest of your questions by eamil. Thanks so much Chuck
Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > Plenty of Fish Party, Little Rock, Ar, Aug 9, 2008 - Legion Club