Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 superbadzzz
Msg: 138
Being open sexually does not make you a SLUTPage 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
SLUT: someone who does everyone
B*TCH: someone who does everyone but you
 notjesus
Msg: 139
Being open sexually does not make you a SLUT
Posted: 8/30/2008 11:29:13 AM
Bumpin this thread, need more posters with slutty profile pics.
 WarmBrandie
Msg: 140
Posted: 8/30/2008 12:31:05 PM
Its true that pics are how you want to be seen. I'm here looking for Mr. Right and I will be a total SLUT for him only. muah
 ForeverPleasure
Msg: 146
Posted: 9/27/2008 1:29:37 AM
I don't thin there would be any harm if you did have sex let alone flirting.
 lady.in.the.streets
Msg: 147
Posted: 9/27/2008 4:57:35 AM
Being open sexually does not make you a slut?

HAHA Wrong...

Have you read other posts by certain members of POF...

Everyone is immoral, especially those who have had pre-martital sex and thoughts of anal sex...

Don't kid yourself...so many people here are going to tell you that you are so wrong...

But you know...f*ck em...

Hooray for sexuality!

(I also managed to flash me some religious nuts who were standing outside of Walmart last night holding signs directed into traffic.)

Don't push your sh*t on me and I won't send you to hell for seeing my tits!
 Binky!
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2008 4:35:59 PM
What a good idea! A good pic with cleavage could make a great weed eater.
 phishkev
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2008 8:21:29 AM
Exactly-after you're 18, why not find out what makes ya tick? It's sad that folks deny themselves all in the name of certain mores and such....it's between you and your lover, not the local cops and politicians....now, feel free to release me from these restraints!!
 steve44312
Msg: 159
Posted: 11/18/2008 9:29:28 AM
As far as the picture thing and being open about it. I don't think it makes a person a slut. Now if they always act out what there talking about that may be a diffrent story lol
 spitfire6844
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2008 1:30:40 PM
The question the OP posed is relevant to dating in general. It's an important question. I'm going to give you the answer right now. Women need to hear this, because many good women mess this up time after time!

Listen to me. It almost ALWAYS lowers a guy's opinion of a woman when she discusses her past sexual experiences in detail. I've found that to be the case, and my buddies have found that to be the case. A woman can be a great person with a lot of class, intelligence, morals, and personality; but if she discusses her priors too much and in too great detail, it makes her look like trash to a guy whose opinion she values (i.e.: a guy she would actually like to be with longer than for a causal fling). With all due respect to women: they mess up and get this wrong all the time. Many women seem to want to discuss past relationships, even when the guy hasn't expressed much interest in hearing about her past. A guy who is considering you for an LTR will ALWAYS reconsider it if you give him an earful about your past sexual relationships and hookups Any normal guy will be put off by it and often even disgusted by it; but he will never tell you that. He will just refuse to date you long-term---he will go for the quickie and then get rid of you.

Listen to me. Don't talk about it. Yeah, yeah.......I know we're all supposed to be able to talk about the most graphic experiences without any qualms or judgments entering into the picture. Get real. The guy will judge you if you detail your past sexual experiences with other guys, period. Wake up!

It's alright to mention briefly any long-term, meaningful relationships you've had----we know that any woman will have had experiences in the past. A guy doesn't lose respect when a woman talks about a small number of guys who were important to her emotionally. Past marriages, engagements, or LTRs, whatever. However, there is no need for a woman to discuss her one-night stands and wild romps with a prospect. It WILL hurt her reputation with the guy. I was talking with a woman I was interested in a few months back, and we talked a bit about past relationships. I tried not to go too far into the graphic sexual details. I tried to tell her, "Hey, I don't need to hear about that. That's your business." But this woman just felt the need to tell me about one particular, drunken, one-night, anal romp which wasn't particularly pleasant for her. She let herself get involved in a mindless, unsafe (no condom) fling with some sexually inept jack@ss. It made her look like trash. She is still beautiful and still has a lot going for her; but would I consider her for an LTR? Hell, no. I'll go for a one-nighter like the other guy did and skedaddle out of there. It's something she could have and should have kept to herself; but it was too late after she insisted on sharing it. (By the way, there is nothing wrong with anal sex in itself).

Being sexually open does not make you a slut. That's correct. But sharing the details of one-night stands and irresponsible drunken flings DOES make a woman look like a slut. Trash. Garbage. I think we all know that. Show some modesty and keep the explicit details to yourselves unless you're just looking for another casual fling.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 164
Posted: 11/23/2008 10:50:00 AM

Listen to me. It almost ALWAYS lowers a guy's opinion of a woman when she discusses her past sexual experiences in detail.

That's NOT what being open sexually means to me. I won't speak for all, but I suspect, I'm so not alone in that notion.

When I hear that phrase, I think willing and interested in trying new things and having few or no sexual hang-ups.

Talking about your sexual escapades.. esp when not asked is simply being a braggart. No one likes that. Again.. can't speak for all, but I doubt I'm alone in that view.

With all due respect to women: they mess up and get this wrong all the time.

If I'm asked, I may tell, but more often than not... you're gonna just have to wait for the live show to get a handle on what experience I have.

Also.. a LOT of men ask. I don't mind being asked and even though I will almost NEVER answer, I decide the "worthiness" of a guy based on how he responds to not being able to hear the sorted stories. If it's with indignation... he's a goner.

Being open doesn't mean being a tell-all.
 holeinthewall
Msg: 166
Posted: 11/27/2008 11:14:53 PM
theres no right answer to that one
 ripley65
Msg: 169
Posted: 12/2/2008 2:39:31 AM

Just cause you like sex and you are OK with talking freely about sex and your wants and desires just makes you a normal healthy woman that appreciates sex and knows how to enjoy

^^ Great answer!
 surely im shirley
Msg: 171
Posted: 12/17/2008 7:27:23 AM
I enjoy sex as much as anyone, but I've always had this attitude that when in public, there is 'slutty sexy' and 'subtle sexy'. Its' not necessary to display the goods in order to look sexy. Its' actually more of an attitude I think. If I know that under my subtle, sexy dress is sexy lingerie, and that I'm clean, manicured and soft and smooth, and I smell pretty, and my sexy shoes are comfortable on a dance floor, .....then I...feel...sexy....and it probably shows.

Same goes for posting even though this is a sexuality forum. I believe in discretion and I think a little mystery is more alluring than all the hard core facts. I believe that most men appreciate a woman who is a 'lady in the streets' and then are even more appreciative when they find that the 'lady' they treated like a 'a lady', rewards them with the surprise that she is also a 'freak in the sheets'!

Just my take!

surely im shirley
Msg: 172
Posted: 12/26/2008 9:10:13 AM
(giggle)

I'm so tickled pink! Its' been a long time since I've had the last word in anything!
 printer2
Msg: 175
Posted: 12/26/2008 1:04:53 PM
I try to be open about my sexuality and be taken as a slut but so far no one has taken me seriously. I guess I could show a little cleavage on a pic to change that. Bring home my tool belt from work and possibly wear a thong.

Would have to get the lighting right. I don't have a heck of a lot to work with back there, but then again it is always in the presentation.
 _jay_see_
Msg: 176
Posted: 1/1/2009 4:43:30 AM
I think "slut" is a word used by women to lower the value of other women who are sexually open.
 _jay_see_
Msg: 178
Posted: 1/2/2009 11:36:57 PM

Just because you are open does not make you a slut. If you are out and forward about it, it will be easier for you to get what you want in life.

Spot on.
 COCO 922
Msg: 184
Posted: 1/27/2009 12:41:58 AM
what is a slut??

...if you like sex and i feel we all do--then you will do it...PERIOD!
you can mask the how and the when and the how long it takes...but you will do it People...if a girl fuxx 8 guys once and 1 guy 8 times its still 8 fuxx... a girl cannot be a slut without a guy feeding in to it and vice versa- NO , girls are not the biggest sluts and NO guys are not either-cuz it takes 2 people to 'slut' around...unless you masturbate each day then you can slut without a partner...thus the guy is a slut too...hell in this case we all slut for sex we all like it. we all need and want it, and have desires to do it...1 girl may have a 6 month rule one girl may have a 6 hour rule...guess what--in the end you still fux..regardless....

how you dress is all relative some people-some like to show a lot others don't show enough or at all...some leave things to the imagination...some leave little to the imagination...who the fux cares...the bottom line is it takes 2 to do it...and i don't think none of us out there really wanna wait 2 years to have a first encounter with somebody you like---hell there is a statute of limitations for anybody... SLUT OR NO SLUT!

Some girls may think if a slutty girl walked up to a guy and said "fux me" right here and now- many girls feel the average guy would do it--not really so--there still has to be a connection on what ever level...and vice versa with women...I have never fux a girl i dint feel i wanted to be with-so therefore when i have done it i was glad to do it---but there are many girls i would not do it with PERIOD!..cuz i felt no connection..THIS IS HOW WE ALL FEEL--WE ALL WANT A CONNECTION...and this connection could take 5 minutes,5 hours 5 days 5 weeks,but heavens forbid 5 dayum years....ain't nobody gonna wait that long-hell waiting this long would turn a non slut into a slut (so to speak-LMAO)

PEACE-COCO

Be careful!!, but enjoy your sexuality and express yourself
 BlkCuffs
Msg: 187
Posted: 1/27/2009 9:02:10 AM
In my opinion, being open about sex simply means that you know what you want and how to go by getting it. And if someone else confuses or simply don't understand how to express themselves as well as you, that's their lack of communication skills. Personally, I adore women who can express their sexual desires either openly or behind closed doors. If you are sexy and can express that in the manner you dress, that's your choice in how you choose to do that.
 Sly_Boogie
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2009 1:35:52 AM
all i want is a openminded female. slut, non-slut whatever. just be yourself..........
 kpooks
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2009 1:03:08 PM
I agree. Only being PROMISCUOUS makes you a slut. But, if that is your deal, go for it. Just be up-front about your wish to be with one guy or many so any potential guy does or doesn't get too attached.

Nothing wrong with having open conversations about sex and flirting, and I'll be happy to indulge in such conversations anytime you wish, classy.
 Honcho
Msg: 195
Posted: 4/21/2009 1:39:41 PM
Regarding showing clevage, of course I like to see it too, but why are you "flashing the bait" if you are not intending to fish?
 clarafishel
Msg: 197
Posted: 4/21/2009 9:04:59 PM
No it doesn't. But you might want to rethink the herpes.
 eyez-ofa-angel
Msg: 201
Posted: 7/1/2009 11:38:17 AM
I dont think there is anything wrong with havin sexy pics up...the problem is when guys expect all woman to have pics like that up. Its not enough to just have a nice pic up, guys now want to see what everything else looks like...for me its a turn off when a guy starts to ask to see more, or when they say they want to see sexier pics. for me flirting...always goes wrong for me...guys always seem to take it further then just flirting, they start to want to talk dirty...an thats not what im tryin to do!
 DMVHOMIE83
Msg: 202
Posted: 7/1/2009 12:07:41 PM
YES IT DOES LOL JUS PLAYIN BUT IF IM FEELIN U TELLIN ME IN DETAIL ABOUT PAST EXPERIENCES IS JUST GONNA CHANGE HOW I LUK AT U CUZ IM NOT TRYNA HEAR DAT SHIT DEN DAT WILL TURN U FROM WIFEY INTO JUST A CONQUEST TRU SHIT !
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >