Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Being open sexually does not make you a SLUT      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Honcho
Msg: 249
Being open sexually does not make you a SLUTPage 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Regarding showing clevage, of course I like to see it too, but why are you "flashing the bait" if you are not intending to fish?
 kthyg
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Being open sexually does not make you a SLUT
Posted: 4/21/2009 4:23:17 PM
^^^^ But we are intending to fish. Just most of what we find are not keepers so we throw them back.
 varune
Msg: 251
Posted: 4/21/2009 6:10:11 PM
agreed, it's a double standard. it's about being open, honest, yet at the same time discreet and playful
 whenwillthiswork26
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2009 7:40:58 PM

why are you "flashing the bait" if you are not intending to fish?

Women like to dress sexy sometimes and people enjoy it.
Don't judge women for it and don't read into it things that aren't there.
 clarafishel
Msg: 253
Posted: 4/21/2009 9:04:59 PM
No it doesn't. But you might want to rethink the herpes.
 mskittie7
Msg: 254
Posted: 4/21/2009 9:13:03 PM
There is nothing wrong with it. Too many old fashioned, sterotypical people in this world who judge and have no right to do so. They need to keep their closed-minded opinions to themselves!
 whenwillthiswork26
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 2:33:33 PM

Only being PROMISCUOUS makes you a slut.

Being promiscuous makes you promiscuous. Nothing makes anyone a "slut".

Refering to anyone as a slut only shows that you are a name calling
judgemental redneck who probably has a derogatory term for
just about every type of person but especially women because they
are the easiest targets to denigrate.
 bitohoney45
Msg: 256
Posted: 6/25/2009 8:08:45 PM
I see it this way we are free to do what the heck we feel like doing in the bedroom and out,who cares what others have to say, if you feel like being a slut then be one who gives a damn, the only ones that will have something to say about this is those that have not experianced the goodness and how wonderful it sounds coming from your partner ..being open is a very good thing i say talking with your partner and express yourself sexual is very hot.....
 bitohoney45
Msg: 257
Posted: 6/25/2009 8:11:05 PM
Being called a slut can be very fun...life is to short not to have fun with it.....
 eyez-ofa-angel
Msg: 258
Posted: 7/1/2009 11:38:17 AM
I dont think there is anything wrong with havin sexy pics up...the problem is when guys expect all woman to have pics like that up. Its not enough to just have a nice pic up, guys now want to see what everything else looks like...for me its a turn off when a guy starts to ask to see more, or when they say they want to see sexier pics. for me flirting...always goes wrong for me...guys always seem to take it further then just flirting, they start to want to talk dirty...an thats not what im tryin to do!
 DMVHOMIE83
Msg: 259
Posted: 7/1/2009 12:07:41 PM
YES IT DOES LOL JUS PLAYIN BUT IF IM FEELIN U TELLIN ME IN DETAIL ABOUT PAST EXPERIENCES IS JUST GONNA CHANGE HOW I LUK AT U CUZ IM NOT TRYNA HEAR DAT SHIT DEN DAT WILL TURN U FROM WIFEY INTO JUST A CONQUEST TRU SHIT !
 leglover
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2009 1:18:38 PM
it must be the same reason many women on here will not take mail from anyone who has looked for an intimate encounter. insecurity!! they need to feel that you were never hot for anyone until you met THEM. these same people who want you to be a saint will be cheating with someone else later and ****ing about you being tooooo uptight. hell with em baby, go party!!
 Oak1989
Msg: 261
Posted: 7/1/2009 4:24:29 PM
I like women who show sexy pics, but showing just enough to keep me intrigued and imagining what she looks like. If she shows me everything right away, that takes away the mystery which I like. It does not appear this site is really set up for cyber sex or anything like that. Flirting is part of getting to know someone, theres nothing wrong with it. I mean lets face it, if a woman is flirting with me, I take that as a compliment.......
 footballmom77
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2009 5:27:56 PM
Great topic OP! I just want to say that a few days ago, I added my main profile picture. It's a cleavage shot. It's the first one I've ever put on POF and guess what?!? All of a sudden, I am getting emails left and right and 3 guys emailed me their numbers today alone. Does my photo make me a SLUT? No. It goes to show that men are visual creatures and that a cleavage shot catches their attention, not my posts in the forums or the interests I list on my profile. So, if a guy is going after a girl based on her looks, do I really think he is caring about if she is a slut or not? In this case, I dont think guys care, they just want a peice. That's how I see it. Maybe I am wrong, and I apologize if any of the guys who emailed me read this, but hey, where were you before I put up the tittie shot? Not that I mind, I dont plan on giving up any sex to anyone, so it would be nice to take the opportunity to get to know some people from here.
 ktori
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2009 10:43:48 AM
Just understand that how you dress affects the kind of attention you'll get. By toning it down you can relate to people on a completely different level, maybe a better one, depending on what you're looking for.
 PDX Guy
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2009 12:48:20 PM
What's wrong with being a slut? Nothing derogatory about it, IMO. Oh no! Someone is having a ton of sex with whoever they want. Lucky them. It would suck to orgasm all the time.
 iachris
Msg: 265
Posted: 7/14/2009 6:48:18 PM
I agree with you completely! Being open sexually is a sign of maturity and in my book, class! Frankly, I admire and cherish a woman who is open and mature enough to talk about sex and is comfortable with herself and her sexuality! I am very open about sex, always have been! It not only improves a couple's sex life, but takes alot of the guesswork out as well, eliminating unnecessary problems or tension! There should be nothing to be misleading about you being a slut or inviting sex, but there will always be those to misinterpret a woman, who dresses attractively or in a sexy manner! Having open discussions about sex is healthy and proactive toward a successful relationship! I admire a woman who is confidant about her looks and am proud to be with a woman that is attractive and is very sexy! Physical attraction is important for a relationship to work, so I would never be negative toward a woman showing cleavage, and would not personally take it as an open invitation for sex! If you are with a guy that misreads you or is not "adult" enough to talk openly with you about sex or misreads your intentions, I guess he is not in your league and you should find someone else who is more fitting for you! Chris
 wheels2210
Msg: 266
Posted: 7/14/2009 9:21:03 PM
I think being open about sexuailty is very good and healthy in fact i have a forum that i would like some opinons on if u would be so kind as to go check it olut plz . Its titled wheelchairs and sex by me wheels2210. Ty in advance to n e one who does.
 prettylady
Msg: 267
Posted: 7/14/2009 9:33:50 PM
you go girl!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Being open sexually does not make you a SLUT