Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 amore01
Msg: 220
He brought his Fanny with him...Page 21 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
ok I will admit.. I have one..yep..not kidding..i carry it in my purse..It has all my important stuff in it.I.D,cash,,ect...and if im going somewhere and dont want to carry my purse,I wear my fanny over one shoulder..I dont care what look like..Its a black one,,its nerdy,,but I will admit..I can rock that fanny pack..
 Lionesse19
Msg: 221
He brought his Fanny with him...
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:00:07 AM
You went to dinner on a first meet. Big mistake. Should have been coffee and dutch. Half an hour. No matter how many times you texted or talked. Did he buy dinner by the way? He was definitely odd and who knows what other eccentricities may have come to light if you had seen him again? The stories I hear lol!! You probably didnt really fancy him anyway.
 InMyOwnTime25
Msg: 222
He brought his Fanny with him...
Posted: 6/10/2012 11:04:38 AM
I probably would have been turned off by the fanny pack.. but I wouldn't have said anything about it/made any jokes.. I just would not have seen the guy again if I thought I couldn't handle seeing it.. that would depend on how good the guy seemed in other ways (personality, other aspects of looks).
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >