Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 redbear1950
Msg: 63
view profile
History
At what age are women at their most beautiful?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Message 18~ I missed the cut off ,darn
redbear
 MarkyMark03
Msg: 65
view profile
History
At what age are women at their most beautiful?
Posted: 7/30/2008 12:56:27 PM
who is everyone trying to kid.......its 18-20 !!!

but women can stay highlt sexual attractive until 50's if they keep fit & some older women like Helen Mirran just seem to hold onto it
 celts123
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/30/2008 1:33:46 PM
I don't think is a general answer to this question. That depends on the woman. I know women who were attractive when they were 18-20 yrs old, but became much less attractive by the time they reached 30 yrs old. The reverse is also true. I know women in their early to mid 30s who are much more attractive now than they were 10-15 yrs ago. I also know women who were attractive in their 20s and now are in their late 30s / early 40s and are still attractive. However I do think most women become less attractive ( not necessary ugly ) by the time they are in their 50s.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/30/2008 9:40:21 PM
I think for me, by the time people get about 25 -38 yrs old, they know how to hold themselves well, are still young looking, in reasonable shape, etc. Plus they do have an inner confidence that cannot be overlooked. I think every HUMAN peaks at about 28-32, physically, so that is when I think they are best to LOOK at. To TALK to, a little later, mid- to late-30s. That's the ideal age for me, for both men and women.
 Happily Ever...maybe
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2008 2:43:09 PM

Whatever age she is at the moment we are together.
 Sweet J-me Baby
Msg: 76
Posted: 8/7/2008 3:36:35 PM
When I was in my 20s, I was cute, a bit shy..the typical girl-next door type. I was also a terrible perfectionist and was far harder on myself than I should have been. Others may have thought I was beautiful, attractive, pretty, whatever, but I never saw myself that way. (although now that I think back, swimming and sports had me pretty trim!!)

In my late 20 and 30s, I was busy raising my daughter, working, and putting myself through college..twice. It was not until my mid 30s, when I finally shed that shy little girl and became a confident, beautiful woman. No longer was I scared to speak up and no longer was I trying to please everybody around me. I was finally happy within myself.

When you are happy within, others will see a beauty that lies deeper than the flesh. I felt beautiful within myself only when I gained confidence, became more outgoing, and proud of my accomplishments. And it only came when I learned I did not have to be perfect, that it was okay to make mistakes, and the most important person I have to please is myself (and my daughter, of course).

These days I am happy, laid back, take things as they come...some people will see me as beautiful, others will not...and that is alright with me!!

And, note to Tiger: If you consider me one of those women in her 'advancing years', I am coming through the monitor!! LOL
 celts123
Msg: 83
Posted: 8/8/2008 9:48:04 AM
I disagree with the people who stated that women are most attractive at ages 18-20. As I mentioned earlier, I think this depends on the woman. I will give an example to back up the point I made earlier. I'm sure that many people have been to at least 1 of their high school / college reunions ( or something similiar to that ) whether it was a 5 yr, 10 yr, or 20 yr reunion. A few years ago, I was at my 10 yr high school reunion. Yes there was some women that were attractive in high school who are less attractive now. But there were also some women that weren't that attractive in high school who are very pretty now. One of my friends recently went to his 10 yr college reunion. He noticed the same thing that I did.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >