Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Verzen
Msg: 64
Breast Reduction?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
im not a big fan of large breasts.... I am thinking long term here. Sagging breasts in the end? No thanks! Go get that breast reduction!
 Verzen
Msg: 65
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/22/2008 9:06:29 PM
itsjustony - Depends how big the scar is.. And breast reduction scars are even noticable. I have a few scars from when I got mauled by a rotweiler and a german shepard. I still have several visible scars.
 TheyCallMeMrAwesome
Msg: 66
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/22/2008 9:15:47 PM
there is such a thing as too big, I say go for it. and go what for you want it to be. i guess maybe bigger isn't always better, for women at least.
 bbauman
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/22/2008 10:23:53 PM
big breasts run in my family and both of my sisters, one 29 and one 23 have already had breast reductions. neither one of them regrets it for even a minute. do what you need to to ensure your health
 Divinity
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/23/2008 3:31:29 AM
Who the hell care what the guy say?!

Breast exist for nourishing babies not entertaining mens.

Do what is right for your health and leave those ***hole who can't appreciate for who you are.
 abelian
Msg: 74
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/23/2008 10:52:21 AM
Do what is best for your health. If that means having a breast reduction, take your time and find a very good plastic surgeon so that you end up happy with the outcome. Waiting a year and researching your options is better than rushing into it.
 JSMILES1965
Msg: 78
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/24/2008 1:10:38 PM
I have to tell you my story. i waited until i was 29 to have my reduction. I wish i would have done it sooner. It was the best thing i have ever did for myself. They took off 4 and 1/2 ponds off EACH side. I never knew life could be so good again. The personal satisfaction was amazing. I would recomment it to anyone. It took 100 stitches and believe it or not i have very little scaring. I had a great doctor. He told me they would stand up longer than i would. I threw away the bars and have been so happy with my new look. I am 43 now and those babies are still perfect. So go for it but look for a really good surgeon. You will be glad you did it.
 MichalSK
Msg: 80
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/24/2008 5:33:25 PM
My opinion, if you feel uncomfortable then get it changed.
 abelian
Msg: 82
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/25/2008 12:32:21 AM

Breast exist for nourishing babies not entertaining mens.

Most women only get to nourish babies by entertaining men.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/25/2008 10:07:38 AM
They will begin to sag and wait till u have kids. I know what u mean by the back pain, my shoulders even hurt sometimes. I think breast reduction is a great idea if that is what u want. I think u will be happier. It's your body and u have to be happy with it for others to be happy with it.
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/26/2008 2:42:41 PM
*grabs the girls from behind* I got your back on this one babe. See I took care of the problem with no scarring.

See ladies, I am a problem solver. That's what I do.
 briargate
Msg: 92
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/26/2008 6:32:18 PM

Can you hold them all day too?

That's just not practical. See, eventually our arms would just fall off. Then we would need arm transplants.
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/27/2008 7:40:05 AM

Can you hold them all day too?

Glad to.
 pokerjimmy
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/27/2008 8:43:57 AM
I dated someone who had it done before I'd met her. She was a beautiful woman and sort of thick which I liked. She had these really ugly tats done over the scaring however and I always thought how perfect it would have been to see large breasts instead of regular size with ugly tats. I loved that woman, but she really hated my opinion about this which you may as well. *L*

Yes...it's your body, but it's also a gift you've been given. Women spend I don't know how many millions perhaps billions to have what you want to get rid of.

This is one more asset that will attract men and perhaps the man of your dreams some day. I'd say buy good support bras and as far as sag...men don't care. Only other women find it unattractive because they're jealous. Big breasts are heavy and of course they sag, but be proud of your gifts.
 itsmekenny
Msg: 99
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/30/2008 5:53:06 PM
i say keep them as they are. no reduction. to many things can go wrong. but i'm speaking as a man who loves big boobs. the bigger the better.

kenny
 badmedicine63
Msg: 101
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/30/2008 7:33:01 PM
Right up there with you. I was an E when I had mine done 3 years ago. Yes you will have scars and it will take a while before they "shape" up but the relief from getting that weight off of you is amazing! I only wear a bra to work now and no other time. They're perky and cute now and not slipping to my back when I lay down. Freedom is great and I wish I had done it sooner. They took me down to a D. My daughter is heading in the same direction though. She's only 15 and already a DD. Be glad to answer any questions.
As to if it affects the way men see you that's another story. My ex left 2 months after I had mine done. Could have been that or the other woman, who knows. She's just an A cup though, maybe I should have donated,
 notjesus
Msg: 102
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/30/2008 8:19:23 PM
This thread is useless without pics of OP.
 notjesus
Msg: 103
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/30/2008 8:20:52 PM
Yet, I welcome comments from the girls of the "my breasts are too big" persuasion. Seriously, hit me up. Lets chat.
 bigshrek
Msg: 105
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 8/31/2008 3:40:38 AM
Just make CERTAIN you get an EXCELLENT surgeon.

I can't even count the amount of women who got a bad surgeon and lost all feeling in the nipples/whole breast and sometimes even lost the WHOLE NIPPLE, which pretty much ruins it for us guys. The best thing about boobs is playing with the nips and watching/feeling them get hard.

It's why a lot of guys hate implants...what's the point if the woman can't even feel our hands on them?? I'd rather have a gal that looked like two pennies on a washboard with REAL NIPPLES than an inflated Pam Anderson who can't even feel it when a guy cups her breasts.

Average 1/3rd breast surgeries involve loosing partial to total loss of feeling in the breast. Just be careful with your choice of surgeon.
 albatros55
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 9/19/2008 5:16:20 AM
.... Princess, I must confess I am a "breast man" and I would always discourage a lady whom wants to go for breast reduction. However, this is just my point of view and, generally speaking, the issue of breast reduction should be seen from the point of view of the breast "owner" instead. So, in your case, if you feel better now with a smaller chest, you have done the right thing and scars are not important in this regard. Well done Princess...!!!
Have a nice week-end and God bless you.
Max
 NotElvisJunior
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 9/20/2008 11:46:29 PM
I'm personally one of those guys who likes big breasts. Well, usually. So, take my opinion with a grain of salt, since I'm somewhat biased.

That said, I've seen the arguments go back and forth, but the weight-loss = breast shrinkage is a genetic crap-shoot. It's a matter of it may work for you, or may work for someone else and not you.

Scarring is also something of a crap-shoot, and I understand that black women are more likely to have problems with it than white women, though I don't undrstand the reasons why.

That said, before going for surgery, I've read that working out, specifically focusing on the neck, shoulders, and upper-back, helps. Again, though, this is sort of a crap-shoot. It may be enough to help and relieve the pain, or it may not. If it does work, you've avoided a costly surgery, though, admittedly, you're still paying a lot for bras.

Another potential issue - proper bra fitment.. yeah, it can only do so much, but it's something. Plus, for large-busted women, full bustiers are far more supportive, and particularly better for the back, but I imagine that they'd be impractical quite a bit of the time. Probably not cheap, either.

I'm also given to understand that the loss of sensation is a potential risk, moreso than it is for a woman getting implants. Other posters are right, though, make sure you get a GOOD surgeon...

I've also heard the thing about there being a limit to how much they can remove, though I suppose it varies depending on the proportion of glandular tissue vs adipose tissue... more or less usually just called breast density. In any case, one woman I knew who was a DDD said she was considering it and her doctor said he could only bring her to a DD or D, and another who was an H-cup said her doctor told her he could only bring her to an F-cup.

This MAY have been a "without relocating the nipple" limitation, but don't hold me to that since I don't remember for sure.

That's about as much as I know... or think I know.
 Scott1154
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 10/16/2008 11:34:03 PM
I recently (2 months ago) got out of relationship with a wonderful lady that shared a very similar situation, She was 42 and had been well endowed since her teens. not only were there the physical discomforts that you mentioned but she said that she was tired of the gawking and off colored comments caused by her large breasts. I'm not really a breast man (large ones), so when she shared with me her wish for a reduction I said, " do whatever you want it's your body, I'll stick by whatever decision you make." After a year of investigating she came up with a Dr. in CA. she trusted and had the surgery, to the tune of 13,000. dollars. Its a very major surgery and takes a while to heal. The younger you are when you get it done the better the scarring heals. I was with her for the whole ordeal and was quite educated and amazed at what a good professional surgeon and his staff could do. They took a total of over 6 lbs off her chest and following the Dr's. directions the scarring was kept to a minimum. most of it on the underside of the breast. I have seen implants where very ugly scarring was more prominent. I say go for it. If a guy really likes you scars are not gonna matter. Be aware tho, there are many risks as with any surgery, if you smoke-STOP. The healing process goes a lot faster. Also, when we split she still did not have feeling in one of her nipples, 4 mo after surgery. but the healing process can take up to 1 year. Best of luck to you.
 jackster121
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 10/17/2008 7:35:11 AM
When I married my second wife she was a 42 DD over time she grew into a 44 HH.
She had severe neck and back pain. She wanted reduction surgery and I was 100% supportive. they looked great, she went to a C cup.
 NicJoY
Msg: 121
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 10/20/2008 12:43:05 PM
so I had the surgery too. I was a G also. Doc took me down to comfortable size started out a B but once swelling and normal body development works. I am not a good C. and love. can't even remember the old size. If or when you do get the surgery you will feel great I am sure. You start to feel comfortable with your look and be able to find better fitting clothes.
The scars aren't bad. follow doc's advice and keep up with recovery. I look at mine and just see what I accomplished.

As an informational point to anyone else reading. Breast sensation is still present after surgery. Breast feeding is still possible. and of course normal aging fallout is possible down the road ie. sagging.

any questions feel free to ask.
 ron62449
Msg: 122
Breast Reduction?
Posted: 1/25/2009 8:59:14 PM
Plenty of guys won't care what size your boobs are. The only important thing is you have them

So a woman who has had a double mastectomy has no chance with you. Or you woman needs this operation, you'd say no because your breasts are too important to me.

Ron
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >