Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ayrshireman
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Do you believe in occult stuff, astrology/numerology/etc..?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I support Rangers and one day I was at work and talking about ouija boards and a Celtic supporter said to me "I thought you would be into things like that" and I said "I don't want to summon up the forces of darkness" and he said "Is that who you see when you go to Ibrox?"
 PrincessLina
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Do you believe in occult stuff, astrology/numerology/etc..?
Posted: 8/19/2008 5:10:33 PM

Are mediums better than Tarot or any of the others?

mediums communicate with the spirits - tarots gives a reading as to what has happened past, present and future and sometimes can answer yes no questions.

I do believe in alot of this myself and have a few abilities myself - but it also all depends on your own vibrations and how we can actually create our own destiny and what we desire right now.

Numerology seems to be more accurate in finding out a persons personality and if you go deeper you can calculate the types of people that you are more drawn to in your life or are well suited for you etc. it is funny as my closest friend is really delving into the numerolgy alot and has been giving another friend of mine a run down to all her numerology and she is so amazed how the ppl in her lives actually came to the same number as he mentioned would be in her life like for example she is a 4 person - and she attracts alot of 4 ppl and 8 ppl - and funny enough we calculated their numbers and yes they were nearly all 4 ppl:)
 PrincessLina
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2008 5:26:03 PM
Hey CROUTONS i have heard about reading playing cards too i use tarot cards myself but have not been developing my abilities much and want to get back into it. I also too sence things around ppl and see auras, i had a really good experience once with pyscometry i actually got the girls father who had passed on to communicate and for the first time ever allowed his body to enter mine and went into a trance stage - I had never met the girl before and knew nothing at all about her father or her brother who also passed away who was also present at the reading. it was fascinating experience and well she wasnt a believer but i guess she had to believe after the stuff i told her her dad said:) but boy does it really drain me lol

But lately I have been going thru some hard times and have lost myself a bit but slowly finding myself again lol

ppl have the right to believe or not to believe - and yes there are plenty out there taking money off people, but there are some real readers out there that still charge as it has to be an exchange of energy -i dotn agree with putting a price on it myself as i only used to say give what you can most of my friends and family would either buy me a plant or cat food or something in return- i personally did hands on healings and absent healings and i never charged but i mostly only work with friends and families and well as to the spirit world if I connect with someone in person or on here online that has a relative that has passed on that has any information for them i will just come out and say it - sometimes i feel i cant turn it on and off its wierd lol but I love to help ppl thats my nature.
 PrincessLina
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2008 5:37:47 PM

Mind you, I'd love to know why I sometimes experience the sensation of being touched on my hip (as you might touch someone if you were trying to squeeze past them) while I'm washing my face at the sink in my bathroom...but given thats it's not scary (though it does startle me) I'm not too bothered by it.

This could be someone you were very close to in your lifetime that has passed on and letting you know they are there - there is no need to be scared it is just a spirit presence that is looking out for you - i believe it to be male right now and the initial "F" OR "S" comes to my mind personally right now, if that makes any sence to you ?.

When one feels a sudden coolness in the air or like when the hairs on your arms stand up that is normally a presence of some kind (i know someone will comment saying oh you left the window open lol)
 Talk4England
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2008 6:33:21 AM
More junk to be bagged up with dieties, religion, ghosts/spirits and Santa/Toothfairy and binned.

Deluded people wasting their time & lives in misguided belief.

Just take /accept control of your own life and stop blaming fate or whatever or looking for guidance where it doesn't exist.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >