Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lalby
Msg: 12
Ever had a cyber crush?Page 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Yup
Ive had loads to be fair,never been so bad they dissoliussion my way of thinking.
I just tell myself"give your head a shake Lal its the net"
I did have a pretty bad crush on a couple of forumites a little while back,but they fizzled out as fast as they developed,i get bored easy ya see
 restless_native
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 7/31/2008 1:06:59 AM
I once had a cyber crush. It was great fun whilst it lasted.

However, as soon as it moved into a real life situation I managed to make a total @rse of it by acting like a complete tosser.

I still kick myself occasionally to make sure that I never make that mistake again. I'm now a hermit.
 Duckster67
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 6/2/2009 4:07:00 PM
just one? I have loads of crushes on here.

Is there a queueing system just like for you deleting mail?

If so can I join the queue for you to have a crush on
 ibakecakes
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 6/2/2009 11:54:55 PM
I reckon that if you took various bits of all the male forumites and cobbled them together, you would have pretty much the perfect guy so....................................any suggestions for which bit from whom?

Shall I start with Shabba's.....................mmmmmmmmmmm..............oops sorry, Shabba's head and body(he he)....Stilton has a nice smile.....Jats has nice hair..........Mac has those eyebrows that look like they go at different speeds.............GC's hammock..........Real Souls....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....oooo just pick something, anything...........Wicked's......wicked desires!..............Monkee's SOH and he has nice hair..............Oooo now I'm torn cos Pud has a nice smile too........

Lads, feel free to do your own lady one too...........
 electric-gypsy
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 6/3/2009 3:50:04 AM
Hell yeah! I've got a blistering crush on Chopper

Also got it bad for this sweet, beautiful, long-haired, green-eyed rocker boi POFer in Nawth Carolinee. We msn and skype and he makes me laugh. Sho' 'nuff, he's sweet as raw cane suga!
 pantsonfire
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 6/3/2009 4:02:07 AM
Oh God yes... I have stupendous crushes on several forumites....

A couple I've met in the flesh and that only served to heighten the desire...

However I'm attached so the lustful imaginings must remain in my mind...

Pity cos I could sooo do ...........................................
 lalby
Msg: 80
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 6/3/2009 1:01:08 PM
Well twas ages since my first post on here and i reckon ive had a few more cyber crushes since.
 badge73
Msg: 107
view profile
History
?
Posted: 4/17/2010 6:52:39 AM
i do not do cyber crushes as think its a waste of time and imagination, lets be honest you think their the dogs bollox till you meet them and find out they have an annoying laugh or smell, then the reality kicks in.

but will admit the other week did have an erotic dream about some bint off the forums, so might inbox her and really pee her off
 Cargy.
Msg: 117
view profile
History
?
Posted: 4/18/2010 12:34:26 PM
I've never had a cyber crush, but I'm not averse to a Slush Puppie on occasion.

sassy_1974
Msg: 121
view profile
History
?
Posted: 4/18/2010 1:46:37 PM
I used to be a chat room host in the old msn chat days and got chatting to an American who i fell for lol. After a year of chatting we decided that he'd never move here due to his business and id never go there due to family ties so to just cool it and be friends. That was almost 7 years ago and we still chat every day. He logs on every morning when he wakes up to say g'morning and then we chat a bit in the early evening. Thats how its been for 7 years. Its odd as i feel i know him really well-yet ive not met him. We've sent the odd card etc. He is without a doubt my best friend and possibly knows me better than anyone. Tis a weird world!
 ibakecakes
Msg: 122
view profile
History
?
Posted: 4/19/2010 1:36:31 AM
I still find it strange that we can all experience such emotions for people that we have never met. To me, the whole package is what its all about..........the look, the smell, the way they say things etc etc..............but there are a couple of guys on here who make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 blueberryfields
Msg: 126
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 3/10/2012 7:26:40 AM
yes and its amazing and heart breaking too. we adventually agreed to meet but he got cold feet and it ended .. sad it was awesome.. and that is all it is ...kind of writting in a diary but it writes back and gives you feelings that make you crazy...weird..anyway i always wondered what the "real thing" would have been like..oh well...we did move it to email so it wasn't banned by anyone but , me...i think its exciting to have that message waiting daily and wonder where the conversation will lead and leave off..its fantasy world to take you out of the reality of real life...nyce!!!!
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 3/11/2012 2:31:06 PM
I've only ever had one (school boy like) cyber crush! Inexplicably it's on here - but I am well far too shy to tell anyone about this cute Motherwell chick, so I am stay stum!
 GeordieColin
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 5/28/2013 1:18:44 PM
I had one with the OP but in a half arsed way .
 GeordieColin
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 5/28/2013 1:54:28 PM
^^^^ But the stirring one can get from anticipating a possible rendezvous on webcam after she has imbibed a lil something can be quite an alluring proposition ;-)
 GeordieColin
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 5/29/2013 1:09:10 PM

It's all about fantasies , and why not on the odd occasion, lets face it reality can be bloody hard.

As long as your able to deal with the differences. Men are much more capable of dealing with "fun" things without any emotion.
Men will always end up being the b@stard if she has the mind to make it such
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 5/29/2013 1:46:06 PM
I don't really do cyber crushes same as I don't do celebrity crushes.
There's a couple of guys on here that interest me but I wouldn't go so far as to say I fancy them or fantasise about them.
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 5/29/2013 10:17:51 PM
of course i`ve had cyber crushes, even in the forums there`s one or two that causes a throbbing hahaha...ahem, anyway...tis raining here again this morning ! :O)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >