Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I was raped and now I'm worthless...advice?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 luvto
Msg: 76
view profile
History
I was raped and now I'm worthless...advice?Page 4 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
LOVE

Love is the answer
Love is the key
Love is in you
Love is in me

Love is for sharing
Love is for hope
Love is for giving
Love is life’s dope

Love is the answer
Love is the key
Love is in you
Love is in me

Love grows within
Love gives without
Love is for living
Love has no doubts

Love is the answer
Love is the key
Love is in you
Love is in me

Love yourself and love others
And you will see
That love conquers all
Throughout eternity

LOVE

(KEVIN O’NEILL)
 luvto
Msg: 77
view profile
History
I was raped and now I'm worthless...advice?
Posted: 2/21/2006 9:30:22 AM
TRAVEL THROUGH TILL THERE IS LIGHT

We who have somehow been brought to darkness at one point in our lives
Must endure the pain and fear in order to make it through to the light
We did not chose our fate yet we can chose to make it through
To give up the journey we’ve been given
We will surely perish before we make it through
So hang on to your soul
Find that faith that’s still within
Don’t stop no matter what
For if you do the darkness wins
When we feel as if it’s over and we are destined to fall forever true
WE find the light that shines
God’s gift that’s within you to

For every dark tunnel there is a light at the end
Life is full of roads
That we journey on my friends
So when you’re feeling weary and you can not make it through
Find your soul within and pray
It’s up to you

The light is within all
A part of me and you
Reach inside your darkness
It’s there to help you through

The more that we face
The more we make it through
The more we regain
The light that’s been stolen from you
Darkness is merrily the absence of light
When light is added the darkness runs from you
Shine on with your soul
Shine on as you go through
For the light that I speak of
Is the love inside of you

(KEVIN O’NEILL)
 luvto
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2006 9:31:15 AM
FOLLOW THE INNER LIGHT

The light within is what keeps me sane
The darkness that is in is what makes me sin
I must follow the light no matter how dim
For that is the way to gain more inner light again

The light within has seemed to elude me at times
Yet now I know that it is always inside
The light within is the light that keeps me alive
No matter what happens I chose to follow that light
In order to better myself ,my life and the lives I meet along the way

Follow the light within
For that is the true high my friends
Let the love shine from you towards others
For that light is LOVE
It will shine forever
If you allow it my friends

My dark days are now few
For the more I learn to shine
The more I make it through

We don’t need anything other than our LOVE for ourselves
To make it through
So do yourself a favor
Hug Your self and say these words

I LOVE YOU

(KEVIN O’NEILL)
 veni vedi vici
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/23/2006 5:18:34 PM
you're not worthless,the piece of sh?t that did that to you is worthless remember that!and drill it into your head over and over!what happened to the person who did that to you?
 luvto
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:41:59 AM
WOW There are so many good people on here..Talk about support..abused people feel as if they did something wrong ....therepy really does help..I still work on myself..To all of You on here..BIG HUGS
 arteezer
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/27/2006 10:54:50 AM
any time any kind of sexual thing is forced it is rape as far as I am concerned I think it was billy graham that said they should be castrated now I am not sure of that but it might of been him that siad it. people need to pay for their crimes somehow. and theri should be consecquences for your actions. the consequences of good actions is a good relationship with a person that will be your friend in thick and thin. I have a best friend and she is a woman I love her but she doesnt love me in that way so I will be her friend forever what ever she needs I will be there for her. love should be about giving to the other person your love not about what you can get out of the relationship. if you find a person llike that you will have no problem with an abusive relationship. our liberal society doesnt allow for castration but if they are constantly doing it they used to labotimize them, as a mental problem. I dont know if they still do that. I want to express my love and care for you who has been abused in a relationship any one out there. some people have hate in their heart even if they are not killing people in a war they are haters of the most evil kind. they need some kind of more severe punishment than just a few years in jail. love comes from the heart. if the heart is full of selfishness it will bare only selfish friut. decern the motives of the man that brings you too much expecting repayment of some sort. dont be fooled that a nice guy with a wealthy family could not be that kind of guy those kinds come from all over in a hedenistic society where we look to please ourselves with everything under the sun.
 luvto
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:58:35 PM
Hmm hotsexy lover obviously has some issue..it takes all kinds I guess....Get real..sex is not where its at bro..making love is where its at...emotional and spiritual act of having sex is an art between a man and a woman...get real pal..get help..
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/28/2006 12:21:07 AM
I know i am going to get "bashed" for this one but.....

sweetie01, that was UNCALLED for even if that person was being sexual towards this situration or that person online and we ALL know rape is something very serious and not
something to joke about, but you didn't have any room to say people like him/her do not belong in this world because WEVE all ****ed up and none of us deserves be treated like DOGS
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/28/2006 1:25:32 AM
sexylatina

that is some good advice i agree and i hope she starts feeling better about herself because she is NOT to blame for getting done that way what happend to her was NOT her fault at all and it's nobody's, fault when a man or anybody else takes advanage of somebody.

Mesnafugal
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/28/2006 1:32:17 AM
BS you do need to get bashed for taking up for someone who obviously does not know how painful and emotionally troubling something like rape is. For someone to make those sexual comments to this thread I'm sorry but I"ll have to agree with sweetie01... he is disgusting and I don't think she meant he literally does not belong in this world.. well.. I take it back.. she might have meant it and I STILL AGREE WITH HER... yes we have all ****ed up but we don't normally do it ON PURPOSE or not care about making someone feel bad which that person did! They knew what they were saying was uncalled for and stupid. If he didn't want to be treated like a dog.. then he shouldn't have talked like one looking for a B*tch in heat!!

Ok..I feel better now.. I'll step off my soap box... carry on people...
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/28/2006 1:50:07 AM
mesnafugal

I know he SHOULD NEVER have said that to her and she DID NOT deserve to be done that way or have anybody else, say that to her and i know i never been in her situration and i prey i never am.

But i can imagine how she is feeling but in time she will be alright yeah rape victims never fully recover from it but she know's she has ALL the support she NEEDS from friends/family memembers (i hope) and with, them around for her hopefully she will be alright i prey she will be because she doesn't need to be in anymore pain and far as a man rapeing somebody i think people like that are the one's who, needs an reality check but from what i heard/seen people do thing's to others.

Because of what they have been done to in their live's and what they lived in and how they was treated and N.O.B.O.D.Y a WOMAN/MAN should be expected to feel that kind of hurt and feel like they can never, trust a man or a woman as long as they live.

I did NOT mean for my "WORDS" to sound like i was backstabbing her or defending anybody who rapes somebody else!!!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 88
Posted: 2/28/2006 1:53:16 AM
I"m not sure anyone ever gets over rape of molestation as a child. No I didn't think you were defending anybody that raped a person but I was upset with what he said to her, it was uncalled for and I just didn't feel he deserved anyone taking up for him. Most people have a hard time being intimate after a rape, I think he was trying to be funny but there is not place for humor on a thread like this. I shouldn't have jumped on you.. sorry..
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/28/2006 1:56:47 AM
I will agree with you i dont think anybody will ever get over something this serious and i feel bad for her what has happend to her and the life she is haveing live, not being able trust hardly any man anymore because of somebody takeing her "freedom" away and makeing her life a liveing nightmare.

I am sorry if i jumped on you or her aswell because in time's like this people really do need somebody they can talk to or get advice from and maybe this is alot easier for her to post on here instead, of asking for advice from friends/family because i know its easier for me to write out what i'm feeling or write about needing advice on situration's then it is just come out and ASK.

Mesnafugal
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/28/2006 1:59:07 AM
I"m actually wondering what happened to the young woman who started this thread... i would like to know if she is doing alright.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:03:48 AM
mesnafugal....

I do not know and i hope she is doing alright and maybe she is
alright and i hope she is not alone, and trying deal with this
because that could be harder on her.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:08:37 AM
Broken Soul.. I just looked and her profile is gone... makes you wonder...
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:14:02 AM
i sometimes say shit that i do not mean to say and alot of time's its comming from the hate/anger that i have for somebody else from what they have done, and i don't think that boy who did this to her should be able just sit there and nothing be done.

if he is younger he should be put in an home that can help him with his illness and his problem and if hes older maybe he need's to be serveing some time or getting mental help for what he did who know's, maybe he regretts what he did and is trying better his life maybe not.

i think it's wrong and sick as hell for women/girls get done this way and for men/boys to get done that way by women or men it's not fun liveing life after that happend's i never been in this situration came close, but never happend but i have lived with somebody (man) who got done that way and it really does make you think otherwise about some people.

i will be back.
 jay0126
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2006 12:39:17 PM
hey girl
i was raped at the age of 14 and it ****ed me up mentally
my marriage didnt last cuz everytime we make love i'd get flash backs
i finally went to get help and iam better but i lost the love of my life
i know that it hard and u well never forget it and u will always fell fear inside about that shit but there are ways to over come and be abel to live ur life agian.

ur 17 very young and u got a whole life ahead of u.
i think ur ex has tramatized u and brain washed u he has power over u and u need to break free and start having ur confidence back.
i really wish u luck
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 95
Posted: 3/2/2006 7:40:01 PM
dacainaru... I've always wondered the same thing.. If the tables were turned and it was someone close to one of these bleeding hearts would they still think the person deserved respect and good treatment?? These rapist/killers who now are getting 3 square meals a day, get outdoor exercise.. are able to make money while in prison... that is way better than they deserve!!! I'm sorry but why do we treat theses animals this good??? Meanwhile they have destroyed people's lives.. or taken a life away from someone or someone's family. I hate the thought of my tax money helping these people... let them work a chain gang, clean our streets and toilets... grow their OWN food to eat... geez... there are people in the world who would give anything to live as well as the criminals in the USA!!!
 luvto
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2006 8:39:04 AM
TO FIND PURPOSE THROUGH PAIN

PAIN IS SIMPLY AN EMOTION
WE ALL HAVE THIS MY FRIENDS
WE WERE TAUGHT TO AVOID IT MANY TIMES
YET WE CAN LEARN FROM IT AGAIN

I HAVE HELD SO MUCH INSIDE
I THOUGHT I MUST HIDE
FOR THIS PAIN WAS MIXED
WITH FEAR,GUILT AND SHAME
A STATE OF CONFUSION
A MENTAL SUICIDE GAME

GO THROUGH THE FEELINGS
THE ENERGY OF PAIN
FOR WHAT DOES NOT DETSTOY YOU
WILL HELP YOU GROW AGAIN

THROUGH OUR WEAKEST MOMENTS
WE FIND OUR GREATESTS STRENGTHS
FOR THAT IS WHEN WE ARE HUMBLED AND FALL

WE LEARN TO ASK FOR HELP
THEN STRONGER
WE STAND AGAIN

SO THERE IS A PURPOSE FOR PAIN

( KEVIN O’NEILL )
 luvto
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2006 8:40:27 AM
FORLOVENESS

To forgive is to love
To love is to forgive

I gave her my love
I
She has forsaken my heart
I have given her forgiveness
Unconditional love

Now that I have forgiven
I let go of the pain
I learned to love myself
Through forgiveness
Love blossoms again

To forgive is to love
To love is to forgive

To love is to forgive
To forgive is to love

FORLOVENESS

(KEVIN O’NEILL )
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I was raped and now I'm worthless...advice?