Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 storm8862
Msg: 305
What is it with 50+ women and wanting to stay single???Page 13 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
At my age I would never marry someone just to be married... its a commitment, a lot of men here want a marriage and a wife but still want their single life style they are not looking to be in a couple situation. They still have friends they call their boys and they have drinking nights and still hit strip clubs and bars with those drinking buddies. Men wanna be boys then have a woman at home they call a wife smdh...

Those are most of the 50 and over men I have met...
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 306
view profile
History
What is it with 50+ women and wanting to stay single???
Posted: 1/23/2018 7:06:07 PM
If he has worked all his life, and she has worked all her life....when it's time to draw Social Security....married couples get cheated royally. I know a couple in their 80's "living in sin" with much consternation by their adult children. But when they showed me how, if they were married, they would lose income, I understood. They've bee together for 15 years, and are as "married in spirit" as any "legally" married couple. So, I get it.
 boatbob2q
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2018 5:14:01 PM
I have been a widower for over 12 years.I find MOST women are too materalistic,They want everything given to them,and dont want to share anything about themselves, I drive an old car,BUT,I also,drive a new Toyota Prius,,I also have 2 NEW pickup trucks,that they never see,blue jean shorts,and T-Shirt,NO SUITS FOR ME,I have 2 propertys,one is a small mobile home on 1 acre,very decent though,thats where I bring the ladies Im dating,So they can look down their noses at me,my other property,That I DO NOT,take these so called ladies???? to,is just a little over 1100 acres,,I have 3 airplanes,and my own runway,on my property,At the ranch,I have a 5 bedroom.4 bath,.log cabin,thats absolutely gorgeous. they question WHY,I have no credit cards,I dont need/want CC s, I pay CASH for everything I want. My income is PROBABLY, (in a year) what most office bound people,earn in 5 years. IF ( and so far I havent) find a Lady,Thats interested,in me,not material things,i will probably ask her to marry me. so far,nobody meets MY qualifications.,,look into yourselves Ladies,and as yourself, is the old goat frog,a PRINCE IN DISCUISE???????
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 308
Posted: 3/10/2018 5:38:55 PM
^^^

Braggety-brag much???
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 309
Posted: 3/10/2018 8:34:26 PM

IF ( and so far I havent) find a Lady,Thats interested,in me,not material things,i will probably ask her to marry me. so far,nobody meets MY qualifications.,,look into yourselves Ladies,and as yourself, is the old goat frog,a PRINCE IN DISCUISE???????

If the old (unlettered) goat frog you're prattling on and on about is yourself, I seriously doubt it.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 310
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2018 5:19:14 AM
You have all that, AND you want to get involved with a woman????

I'll bet you have all that because you weren't involved with a woman. That $10 buck Timex keeps time just fine. They want to see that $2000 Rolex on the same wrist. You're not showing that money off, and that's what bothers them.

Learn to do without them. It's easier, and won't put you in the red.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 311
Posted: 3/11/2018 8:06:04 AM
So, you own a mobile home and an old car, but elsewhere you have a life with new trucks and 1100 acres. Do you tell women you're married and travel for work? :) I think I saw this once on Criminal Minds....OK, seriously, if women are as material as you are in your bragging, then they are right not to date you (you aren't showing it off), and you are right not to date them. So, where's the issue?
 spot4username
Msg: 312
view profile
History
It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men, amen
Posted: 3/11/2018 8:18:51 AM

So, where's the issue?

A glance at the posting history reveals many issues.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 313
Posted: 3/11/2018 8:44:46 AM

I have been a widower for over 12 years.I find MOST women are too materalistic,They want everything given to them,and dont want to share anything about themselves, I drive an old car,BUT,I also,drive a new Toyota Prius,,I also have 2 NEW pickup trucks,that they never see,blue jean shorts,and T-Shirt,NO SUITS FOR ME,I have 2 propertys,one is a small mobile home on 1 acre,very decent though,thats where I bring the ladies Im dating,So they can look down their noses at me,my other property,That I DO NOT,take these so called ladies???? to,is just a little over 1100 acres,,I have 3 airplanes,and my own runway,on my property,At the ranch,I have a 5 bedroom.4 bath,.log cabin,thats absolutely gorgeous. they question WHY,I have no credit cards,I dont need/want CC s, I pay CASH for everything I want. My income is PROBABLY, (in a year) what most office bound people,earn in 5 years. IF ( and so far I havent) find a Lady,Thats interested,in me,not material things,i will probably ask her to marry me. so far,nobody meets MY qualifications.,,look into yourselves Ladies,and as yourself, is the old goat frog,a PRINCE IN DISCUISE???????

ZZ TOP -

Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don't know where I am goin' to
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain't missin' not a single thing
Cufflinks, stick pin,
When I step out I'm gonna do you in
Top coat, top hat,
And I don't worry 'cause my wallet's fat
Black shades, white gloves,
Lookin' sharp lookin' for love

https://youtu.be/7wRHBLwpASw

Women are THE GUARDIAN OF THE EGG, (not the golden vagina as some have suggested)
You do not understand science, biology & evolution.

And yes, women want sexual attraction just like men do.

What man goes on a dating site & looks for the woman he is least attracted to?

What woman looks for a man who looks like a slob, is selfish, won't share & is all but homeless?

A sane person wants comfort, security & peace of mind!
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 314
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2018 12:04:51 PM
Boatbob is dishonest with the women he dates, pretending to be poorer than he is..
He's 5ft2, has a hole in his neck, and a bad attitude.
Good luck Bob, yer gonna need it.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 315
when its raining men, let a smile be your umbrella
Posted: 3/12/2018 7:32:05 AM
"a glance at the posting history reveals many issues"

ya mean like this? :)

Its been my experience,that the older Ladies,are looking for a good catch,nice house,nice car,lots of money,wears suits,and will kiss their asses. Me,I have great retirement income,9 cars ( 5 are hot rods) ,single,60 acres,nice house,EVERYTHING paid for (thanks to 30 years,of working my ass off) I dont wear suits,PERIOD,when I go to pick a Lady up, Im dressed decent,clean shaven,smell good,drive one of my older cars,wear my timex watch, take her to a decent restaurant for dinner,( not a high class joint,then I get those sideways looks,and then I see that shes thinking," how the hell,did I end up with this bum" Im trying not to laugh,cause Im reading her just like a book,someday,I'll meet a Lady,thats not looking for a sugar daddy,(though not much chance)

>>i confess, when someone tells me its hard to read a potential partner...that's when i get snarky and ask how good looking was he. :) or maybe i'm good at reading people. But comparing the difference in facts here, i can spot billybob's problem with women--shrinkage.
 spot4username
Msg: 316
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2018 7:54:44 AM
∆∆∆
Well, his "jungle bunny" reference is the one that caused me to nope out of his posting history.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 317
Posted: 3/12/2018 8:50:41 AM
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/14846338datingPostpage7.aspx

Message 164. I'm surprised he got away with that.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 318
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 5:38:21 PM
seriously you are 80?? Give it a rest lol!!!... You sound demented to me in fact. Not much of what you say is making sense.
What demographic are you looking at for a woman?? I doubt there are any within a twenty year age range on here that are sane and genuine.

Get yourself a mail order bride who will marry an old guy for immigration and hopefully take at least half of your property, if you indeed have any..... sooner rather than later. An Asian petite lady that would not be turned off by a very short man.... meanwhile you can have a bit of fun....
 feirene
Msg: 319
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 9:17:03 AM
I'm not even 45 (so shouldn't be in here hehehe) but i can see definite advantages to staying single and always have done. Most people like reciprocation so if you have high standards and a lot to offer why would you waste that on someone with less? Might as well be single and not waste your time.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 320
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2018 2:38:43 AM
Bob is a hoot☺ Bob, I thank you for your service to our country!

Being 80 years old, I think you should sell your trailer, and spend the money on yourself and the ladies. Don't worry about taking them back to your real home. It may not be as impressive as you think. I don't think it matters if you have planes when you're probably not allowed to fly them anymore, and may even need your driver's license taken away at your age. Stop b!tching, get out there and enjoy what's left of your life!
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 321
Posted: 4/5/2018 6:11:28 AM
wow, HS got taken out now?
 CBGB77
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2018 9:19:24 AM

Posted By: MachIMustangII on 4/5/2018 828 AM
Subject: when its raining men, let a smile be your umbrella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2d6T5G2rrY
 ThisDuskyJewel
Msg: 323
Posted: 4/7/2018 3:33:50 PM
If I am lucky enough to meet a trustworthy man I may live with someone again. we would have to date a while first. I've had men I've met on here that say they want a ltr with me but then are on POF 24/7 then scold me when I log on to see what they are doing I cant deal with that I need a man I can trust.
 from site to sight
Msg: 324
Posted: 4/7/2018 4:04:39 PM
"I've had men I've met on here that say they want a ltr with me but then are on POF 24/7 then scold me when I log on to see what they are doing..."

The guy could say the same thing about you, if you're on the site 24/7 as well. It'll be impossible to have a ltr if you won't trust anybody. At what point would you stop spying on someone? It looks like never. How well would that work out?
 beachjeri
Msg: 325
Posted: 4/12/2018 7:28:47 AM
I value my independence, and I don't want to become someone's caretaker. just let me have a good time and then he can leave
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >