Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 veloise
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Any tips pleasePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

...I can not find the "about her thing"...

Here ya go, Frank:
About her:
I would love to meet someone who has sunshine pouring out of her smile (or at least partly cloudy with a chance of smiling).

Continue from there.

HTH
 LaBellaLuna2
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Any tips please
Posted: 8/5/2008 9:38:24 PM
Sister Ursula, priceless tonight!!

Dear OP,

Just an overall impression. Dirty old man. The sexual innuendo is a bit cheesy and then the posts on sexual forums with the word "orgasm" in the title, really skew the whole impression.

Is that what you want?
 veloise
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Any tips please
Posted: 8/6/2008 5:00:36 AM
Frank, your new close-up pic is good, but you might try different lighting. It's a little glassy-eyed. (Can you smile? Just think about all us grrls reading your profile and studying every word!)

...the posts on sexual forums with the word "orgasm" in the title, really skew the whole impression....

The solution, I found, the only time I posted to "Sex and Sexualty" -- yes, that's the section title! -- was to quickly post five more times in innocuous threads so as to move the glaring one off my profile. (And all I'd posted was something like, "dang pesky 19th Amendment.")

Notice how I moved that down so the first sentence doesn't follow me around. Hah!

HTH
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >