Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 want to travel
Msg: 55
view profile
History
do ladies with tattoos and piercings turn you on?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
you know i find it funny, all these young kids, with tats,have no idea how much there bodies will change, and how they are going to look 10 year after they get them lol
my sons mother went out and got one, when she married , she got a really large one
she had a baby with her new husband, she really put on a lot of weight , now the tat looks like she has a skin rash
this younger generation is going to look really ,as in ugly when they become old
 RockinRollMan
Msg: 57
do ladies with tattoos and piercings turn you on?
Posted: 6/6/2011 7:48:30 PM
Ear piercings and a couple of tattoos are all I enjoy really. I think body art is fine so long as it's minimalistic, people who obsess over it and try to cover themselves freak me out, especially when they get their faces punched full of holes to boot. There is such thing as in bad taste and some people are certainly excessive with it. I don't mind nose piercings on the right woman, but I have only seen a handful of young ladies who look good with them, I see older women with them (like 50+) and it looks absolutely silly.
 SweetKel1
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/11/2011 4:31:28 AM
I have 6 and 2 can seen on my profile.. I got them because I wanted to, I don't judge others by what they want to do with their bodies, men or women.. Nor do I care if someone has an issue with ink on a woman, as our bodies are our own and we do what we want with them lol
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2011 2:09:14 AM
Oh yes!...I just love that "I've been around" look. My mind just races with all the possibilities of STDs, drug use and all the other charms of the lower middle class mentality. Just gotta respect a gal that will make a life time commitment to looking like she feel off a Harley comming out of a trailer park. If I were younger...I'd find one that looked like she feel asleep nude on stack of wet funny papers to be the mother of my children. Todays woman is such a modest little creature. All I can say is.....pure class!
 eurosteve
Msg: 60
Posted: 6/13/2011 4:31:10 AM
Depends on the lady. Some I think tats/piercings look super hot on, others.. well, those things dont belong, it really depends on their lifestyle, the way they dress and the things that they are into. Only 2 things hot on ANY woman is a belly ring and the tattoo on the lower back also referred to as the "tramp stamp"
 SweetKel1
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/13/2011 4:48:25 AM
^^ why is it called a tramp stamp....I have one, and I do not refer myself as a tramp!!
 Its2AM
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/28/2011 6:39:05 PM
NO.

tats and erotic piercings (and fake breasts) are a HUGE turnoff. I love women all natural
 SleepyMcGee
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2011 1:31:29 PM
Very much so! I dig tattoos on girls, especially bigger pieces.

Piercings I can take or leave. Facial piercings can be pretty hit or miss. Nipple piercings can be a nice surprise
 Visitingsweet
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/15/2011 8:19:43 AM
I have quite a few tattoos. I love them, and feel to each thier own. We are all goona look like shit when we are old and saggy, just some of us will be a bit colorful :) If you love someone< it really doesn't matter now, does it???
 TryAgan
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2011 12:50:36 AM
Only if they have a large tattoo of a green and red maple tree. Anything else looks tacky.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2011 2:30:23 AM
I feel sorry for our sailors......what the hell can they do now to distinguish themselves from you suburbanite bad azz wannabies?
 ShareTheFire
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2011 10:36:13 AM

Oh yes, there are tons of guys out there who are attracted to us bad women with tats and piercings! Let me tell you, guys are always VERY interested in knowing if I have more tats and especially with WHERE they are located! lol

This is only an opinion so, people, don't be sending me messages blasting me for it. My problem with most tats is they look dirty to me. And with women; the more they have, I think the more likely she may be too "bad", unclean, fowl-mouthed and not too concerned about her appearance. Or maybe they have defiled their bodies thinking it's an improvement. It's not. If I see a woman with gaudy, exposed tats I don't wonder if and where she has others, but I imagine how attractive she would be without them. This also narrows the type of male that she attracts. Tats may also be the deciding factor when applying for a job and may limit her ability to "fit" a job or climb the "corporate ladder". This applies to males also. In today's world first impressions mean a lot.
But hey, it's your body and hopefully you have a good reason to mark yourself for life.
JMO
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2011 8:03:30 PM
I've often wondered why drunks don't try to get corporate sponsorship by having Jack Daniels, and Budweiser tattoos. Sounds like a plan to me.
 The1youwantobewith
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/21/2011 10:34:58 PM
Iam not to sure about the piercings It's not like they are a turn off but the right tattoos on a girl In my opinion are a huge turn On. But there is a turn off point to them as well I think the right tatt and the right spot and it's different on different girls too anyway thats what i think...
 MerrySantaBaby
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/23/2011 2:49:17 PM
I have a tattoo on my left leg, due to my commonlaw partner that died with cancer. if anyone asks l just tell them whats it about. No big deal my daughter and l both got one the same day in memory of a loved one. As long as they are not over the whole body, l cannot see anything wrong with them.
But that's my opinion on this matter
 1andOnlyME!
Msg: 76
Posted: 12/23/2011 2:52:59 PM
i am not a tattoo person nor have tattoos! maybe its just me, I love skin to be natural looking, whether mine or my partners. however, i don't have any problem with woman having them but at the same time, in my case, its not a turn on. I guess everyones opinion is to themselves and up to that person to have it or not.
 jonomc85
Msg: 77
Posted: 12/23/2011 6:47:49 PM
Depends what it is on a lady for me. It really varies, some girls can rock em, some cannot.

Piercings again hit an miss as well... I personally do not care for the "marilyn" or the spider bite or w/e they are called just above/below the lips, labret, not for me. I've grown for the nose, and lip hit/miss...
 ACountryWalk
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/23/2011 7:42:16 PM
I have two tattoos and i love them if you don't care for them don't date someone who has them !! Make that one of your opening questions or statesments in your profile that way it kinda helps in the weeding out process;)
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2011 3:00:18 PM
I don't want anything done to me that isn't reversible, because I may have different ideas at a later date. Hell, I don't know.....I might want to rob a bank in the nude some day...everybody with an ugly azz would be under suspicion, but that monkey butt tattoo around my navel might narrow things down a bit.
 Arrby
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/28/2011 11:26:04 AM
Emphatic 'no' from me on that question. Piercings, beyond ears, are just unwise. We've all seen the warnings. Some people think, critically, about what they do. Others don't. I'm not impressed with those who choose to get body part pierced and/or tatooed.

But, Perspective is required. You're going to meet nice, smart, thoughtful people who are peirced and tatooed. My advice? Overlook the unwise behavior. No one's perfect. In the grand scheme of things, I'd rather have a friend who treated me well, was honest with me, helpful when I need help and tatooed and/or pierced, than a fake friend who would never get pierced or tatooed. (However, There are serious issues to consider when it comes to some piercings and sex.) Which doesn't mean that I don't still have a negative view of piercings and tatoos.
 hearsweetwhispers
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/1/2012 5:59:43 PM
I really like body art. I'm 37 and still don't have a tat who knows might not ever. Guess its true beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
 NC_17
Msg: 82
Posted: 1/3/2012 8:56:02 PM
The body art tats is a turnoff for me. I don't mind piercings as long as it's not excessive.
 LifeBegins1
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2012 11:02:28 AM
Piercings on men at my age. No they don't attract me at all ... Tatoos on men my age. One or two would not bother me. Covered in them does not attract me at all.
 LuvsEdgyInk
Msg: 84
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:25:43 PM
I love forums regarding tattoos.
Even my user name says it all. I have lots, and I love men with them...full sleeves, yummy! But its a matter of choice, preference, and opinion.
I would date a fella with NO tattoos, really I would, and it wouldn't even turn me off. If my tattoos were a deal breaker, well then that's ok, but I bet all my money that I could still get laid (am i aloud to say that?) even if the guy didn't generally like them.
And I'm not looking for that, I'm just trying to make a point.
 timr1959
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/11/2012 8:06:23 PM
I know myself, I do not find either tattoos or piercings attractive on a woman....if she has them and I like her or find her interesting or attractive, certainly I can accept that....but still does not mean that I like it!
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >