Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 266
Do men realy think that blonds are more attractive?Page 20 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
if you put a long haired blonde wig on a mop handle, i'll hit on it and ask "her" for a date.

~~~~~~~~~ i'm insane for looong blonde hair~~~~~~~~~~
 DocElffington
Msg: 278
view profile
History
Do men realy think that blonds are more attractive?
Posted: 2/8/2009 8:51:07 AM
I dunno.

I've seen some raven-haired beauties that've given me a wet spot!
 DocElffington
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2009 9:14:56 AM
Well, I'm naturally blonde.

So, better reevaluate your own logic, or lack thereof.

And you know what they say about the word "assume".

Besides, EVERYONE knows that it's all about the eyes!
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 305
Posted: 2/9/2009 6:54:21 AM
This trying to pin a personality type on someone based on the color of their hair is ridiculous from a grown adult. The original question is about what color men personally and visually find more attractive, not who is stupid, hot tempered, etc. Hair color has nothing to do with that. I'm a real red head (freckles and all) I have never even so much as raised my voice to a man in my life. I have seen blonde and brunette women who are real psychos in relationships. My hair color can change with the seasons. I doubt that my personality changes with it too. I'm going blonde in a month just because I think it would be fun this summer. I don't care what haircolor a man prefers as long he likes ME, not my hair color. If a man is so obsessed with hair then he can buy himself a wig to fondle every night.
 DocElffington
Msg: 313
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2009 2:54:54 PM
Are you overgrown children STILL bickering over BS???

You SERIOUSLY can't find anything better to do with your time???
 DocElffington
Msg: 315
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2009 3:33:34 PM

Above poster, it's "you're," btw. More uneducated fools chiming in.

Huh???

fff: Are you playing with non-sarcastic people again??

Shame on you!
 DocElffington
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2009 6:36:39 AM

If we want to get all technical about it, in the US blonds are the exotic one.

So, now I'm an exotic, troll-posting, attention whore?

Man, life gets better by the minute!
 startle
Msg: 331
Posted: 10/30/2009 5:37:34 PM
i am brunette..as you can plainly see...i get tons of attention everywhere i go....i also get tons of email...it is not what you got but how you use it...i wear my hair wild and free...i have naturally curly hair and just let it do it's thang...i dress sexy and loose....if someone thinks i am making the wrong impression...i say...what do you mean...wrong....this is me...my heels are high...my clothes are tight....there is a country song..i like my women a little on the trashy side...so do blondes have more fun....how could they....
 ColonelIngus
Msg: 335
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2009 9:58:24 AM

The women in my family are all blondes, so it's just natural that that is what I feel a kindred spirit to.

Mine too, but I experience the "kissing your sister" reflex rather than the "kindred spirit" one.

Every blond I've ever been with, all had one thing in common. They all had a strong preference for dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin.

Funny, because as a blond I attract interest IRL from virtually nothing but blonds.
 Passion Diva Audrey
Msg: 350
Posted: 11/7/2009 11:51:15 AM
I honestly am attracted to the opposite hair color of myself. I always have been and always will too. There is just something about looking at the opposite of yourself that I think most people find appealing.

So In my case, I hope men are attracted to me both for my color of hair and my personality as well.
 matchlight
Msg: 356
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2009 8:40:02 PM
It's not about hair color to me. It's more the whole package I notice. Look at historic movie stars--there have been plenty of stunningly beautiful brunettes and redheads, as well as blondes.
 DIVISION77
Msg: 365
Posted: 11/9/2009 4:34:21 PM

I read somewhere that what really really matters to men... brace yourselves... is access.

I don't buy that.

I must be vastly different than the majority of men.

Access itself doesn't matter because that's only a matter of circumstance, but features that I prefer determine whether I pursue a woman or not at all.

Sounds like the Doctor is saying that men "settle" for whatever sex is readily available regardless of standards.

TOMic bomb
Msg: 368
Posted: 11/11/2009 7:18:19 AM
put a long haired blonde wig on a mop and i'll ask it out on a date!

love long blonde hair!
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 369
Posted: 11/11/2009 7:59:50 AM
I can definitely say that I get more attention from men as a blonde than I did as a brunette, so I'm sticking with blonde. Many women over 45 like myself color their hair to hide gray anyway, and it's easier to hide gray roots with blonde.
 newOracle
Msg: 372
Posted: 11/11/2009 2:14:49 PM
Definetely not true for all men.

My ex has blonde and wavy hair and he was looking for a girl with black straight hair and he got me.
 newOracle
Msg: 373
Posted: 11/11/2009 2:17:40 PM
Some men do.

Maybe because they are acutally looking for a blonde brain and mistakely believe all blonde hair got a blond brain underneath?
 Super_Eve
Msg: 376
Posted: 11/11/2009 5:09:39 PM

Only the Real Men can handle us REDHEADS!

That is the truth!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 378
Posted: 11/12/2009 7:54:40 AM
reply to golden moon rose private email to me:

if you want older men why not share that gray hair with them while you're in your rocking chair. yes, your daughter probably would want to go out with me.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 379
Posted: 11/12/2009 8:01:58 AM

if you want older men why not share that gray hair with them while you're in your rocking chair. yes, your daughter probably would want to go out with me.

My daughter doesn't like midgets, so no she wouldn't go out with you. And you must be pretty insecure to try to get this cheap shot in after I blocked you.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 380
Posted: 11/12/2009 2:46:15 PM
golden moon rose:

yeah talk about a cheap shot, i wrote to compliment you on your beautiful hair and i get a lecture and name calling on my age preferences, then i get blocked.

i can date whoever i want to date over 21!!!!

are you against interracial dating too?
interreligion dating?
you don't have the right to tell me what age (21 to 45 in my settings) i can or cannot date.

all i did was compliment your hair and you go on a hateful rant. then you put me down for being short.

a pretty face don't make a pretty heart!!!
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 385
Posted: 11/12/2009 7:09:45 PM

yeah talk about a cheap shot, i wrote to compliment you on your beautiful hair and i get a lecture and name calling on my age preferences, then i get blocked.

i can date whoever i want to date over 21!!!!

Hon, if you're gonna block women from initiating contact with you that are over 45, then don't expect them to welcome you with open arms when you initiate contact with them. If you want to block women my age, that's fine, but then I will block you. If you wanted to compliment me on my hair, you could have done that here in the thread. Grow up and act your own age. You're not George Clooney.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 386
Posted: 11/13/2009 6:56:12 AM
^^^^^ok all you lucky guys who want a bossy, high maintenance, opinionated, anger management candidate as your girlfriend or trophy wife sign up here at golden moon rose's profile. SHE CANNOT EVEN ACCEPT A SIMPLE HAIR COMPLIMENT WITHOUT FINDING FAULT IN YOU!!!

be prepared for this shrill harping on a dailey basis: "Grow up and act your own age!!!"

your true colors shine through loud and clear baby.
you are like very cold water..........major shrinkage material.

A PRETTY FACE DON'T MAKE A PRETTY HEART!
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 387
Posted: 11/13/2009 7:27:56 AM
tomic bomb, Sour grapes... you're just upset because an older women over 45 turned you down and blocked you. You're so used to rejecting older women, you just couldn't take it. And there's something pretty sick about a 57 year old man that would set his sights on a 21 year old college girl like my daughter who's almost young enough to be your grandchild. You're a mother's nightmare. Seek therapy.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 389
Posted: 11/13/2009 9:27:21 AM
You're right wild heart, it is silly, and I'm not going to dignify any more of his posts with a response. I just don't think it's acceptable that he should be allowed to bring a private conversation onto a public forum and take pot shots at me.
 rainman12
Msg: 393
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2009 11:15:07 PM
To answer OP - nope, not ALL men find blondes more attractive. Some of us couldn't care about the colour of your hair. I've met some pretty ugly blondes, ugly brunettes, reds....met attractive ones too, smart, dumb.....really, hair colour? I'd like to think there's more to a person than that.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >