Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ayazel
Msg: 76
view profile
History
What makes women physically horny - Mental or physical stimulation?Page 6 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Making it easy would be pointless. Make 'em work for it! And I'm not talking with roses, gifts, and champagne. Those are nice gestures, and probably related to the strictly perserving-the-species-biological-impulses (this person would be a good provider, etc.), but they don't do anything for me.
The chase is ever-important, especially after the "hunter" catches his "prey" because if he can't keep up, the "prey" isn't sticking around for long.
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 77
view profile
History
What makes women physically horny - Mental or physical stimulation?
Posted: 7/12/2011 9:04:48 AM

And, this past year I have figured out that if I go out for a run or take a really hard aerobics class that after my workout, I am incredibly horny. It is amazing. I think that guys must walk around like this 24/7. It only lasts for an hour or so after I leave the gym, but what an amazing feeling. I size up every guy I walk by wondering if he would be good in bed. My personal trainer told me that when girls work out, it temporarily raises their testosterone level. I have no idea whether this is true, but it would make sense. Too bad I never have enough guts to act on it.

Now you know. Most women generate this due to a slight bump in testosterone and growth hormone causing DHEA sex hormonal release. The cliche extra endorphin and dopaminergic release does this as well. On that note, you know how men like to stalk their prey now all day long.
 Rose_Dagger
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/12/2011 6:50:45 PM
Seeing an attractive guy is obviously a turn on, but I would never actually approach someone on looks alone. Charm is a huge factor too. If you're attractive AND can hold my attention with your wit? Look out!

Angie
 Artzgrl93
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/13/2011 3:27:15 PM
Personal experience. After I really stared liking the guy, I was considering all of this. And I've also some girl friends about what they like to, and we were able to agree on some things. Start gentle, then if you know its okay with her get a little rougher. A lot of girls have ear fetishes. Breathing in my ear and nibbling on it drives me crazy. Most sensitive to touch. Run your hands down their (bare) backs. It'll give them the chills. Kiss them gentle on the neck, and even gently bite. Just learn what she like and work from there. If you do it just right, well, nuff said. :p good luck!
 recreator611
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/14/2011 5:03:37 AM
Unless a womans fickle....known a couple and its rare....most need mental stimulation...their not like men[dogs in heat]....they like to be massaged..talked too....kissed...all of that....
 Natgoat
Msg: 81
Posted: 7/14/2011 10:32:40 AM
A bit of both wouldn't hurt....
Seeing a guy...wearing very light nylon boxers...with a 9 x 2 pointing Straight up....
and then getting a couple Hand-fulls of it would probably do the trick..!!
 ohenryx
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2011 11:09:54 AM

lonelyheart04:
It is physical and mental for me. i have looked at a guy and thought "i would love him deep inside me right now". i however get extremely turned on by all the romantic stuff too. when i man puts his hands on my face and looks deep into my eyes right before he deeply kisses me is a big turn on and will have me melting.

Damn, I think I'm in Love! Will you marry me? Or at least move to Texas and date me?
 want to travel
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2011 11:32:04 AM
HERE IN MY CITY, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE, lol
 mtazman
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2011 9:53:43 AM
If I can make you cum without touching you, I'd say it's mental!...
 MSButterFlyGirl
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/15/2011 12:07:02 PM
What makes women horny i would say alot but mental doesnt get me there.
For me it would have to be physical stimulation.
And kissing me behind the ear or on the neck doesnt get me there either.
It takes alot more.
 Naadirah
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/15/2011 7:50:54 PM
Men are Visual, Women are Communicators. It has been like that through the ages. Read Songs of Solomon, Bible.

I have never looked at traditional hot man and been aroused. For me to see a very attractive guy, my first thought would be how many women and how many STDs?

There is a link of physical pleasure and emotions in women. It's called oxytocin. When women orgasm, the brain releases this hormone that basically makes you fall in love. The amount of hormone varies from person to person.

Love is Science.
 Natgoat
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/30/2011 8:48:40 AM
I've always found that my imitation of Barry White works fairly well..!!
 JetJockey320
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2011 2:22:39 PM
Men = hunter, gatherer, task do-er, blunt.

Women =Nuture-er, care taker, tend-er..

If a man wants to be the best lover a woman has ever had, all he need do is stop thinking like a man. Learn her mind. Flirt with her with no expectations. Give her looks that say you would, but don't. Send her a text that says - just thinking of you. If you get in her mind, you will own her vagina. I do not mean this in a negative way. And, I'm not talking about just picking up chicks. I'm talking about in a relationship.

All a woman need do to be the best lover a man has ever had, is think like a man. They have mastered this more than we.... Be a bit blunt, a bit overt, and be ready!

Human nature dictates we all tend to give (love and sex) like we want to receive. All you need to do to tune into your lover is see how and what she gives to you..... give it back the same way, and you are suddenly awesome. Keys to human nature.
 aceof718
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/4/2011 2:44:42 AM
men r loud and clear like when i man sees a hot chick he would turn around and look at her and keep staring at her.. while a woman would quitely notice the guy and yes would fantasize too
 gentleplus
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2011 6:40:01 AM

Men = hunter, gatherer, task do-er, blunt.

Women =Nuture-er, care taker, tend-er..

If a man wants to be the best lover a woman has ever had, all he need do is stop thinking like a man. Learn her mind. Flirt with her with no expectations. Give her looks that say you would, but don't. Send her a text that says - just thinking of you. If you get in her mind, you will own her vagina. I do not mean this in a negative way. And, I'm not talking about just picking up chicks. I'm talking about in a relationship.

All a woman need do to be the best lover a man has ever had, is think like a man. They have mastered this more than we.... Be a bit blunt, a bit overt, and be ready!

Human nature dictates we all tend to give (love and sex) like we want to receive. All you need to do to tune into your lover is see how and what she gives to you..... give it back the same way, and you are suddenly awesome. Keys to human nature.

Spot On !!!!
 meowsaidthetigress
Msg: 91
Posted: 8/4/2011 6:42:37 AM
In my one word: BREATHING!
 Pomose
Msg: 92
Posted: 10/6/2011 11:17:54 AM
Wow miss contemplative is that how you really feel about men????? When you find a man attractice you wonder what venereal diseases he must have? sounds like the sour grapes thing to me, as in your negativity that he wouldn't be intrested in you so you start thinking bad thoughts about him/us. Or few charachteristics in some men (very few sadly) prevoke an arousal. Or we don't know the eaqual oppotunity Blah blah blah. I actually sent you a nice e-mail too got no responce ofcourse. I call it a blessing in disguise. You need some theropy. If you find us so pathetic why are you even here????? oh right just looking for someone to pay your bills!!!!!!!!!!!
 c_deacon
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2011 11:33:36 AM
Meeting and being with the right man!!...............

cd................
 Pomose
Msg: 94
Posted: 10/6/2011 11:44:39 AM
(Rose Dagger) (Seeing a atractive man is a turn on but i'd never approach a man on looks alone if you're attractive and can hold my attention with wit Look out) Yeah like we're all Dumb..... Where'd you go to college? Why does the poor guy you're scoping who didn't notice you have to work to get your attention if your intrested in him????? Maybe he's just shopping or just going about his day. Or he's happily married to a woman who's sanel, and lets him know that he's cared about. This has been a learning experience on what some women really think "narcsisstic ego's"
 musical_turtle
Msg: 95
Posted: 10/6/2011 1:28:44 PM
Mental 60%
Physical 40%

for me,anyways =)
 ted61
Msg: 96
Posted: 10/7/2011 8:53:18 AM
Who really knows, but when I was young and was a minor "celebrity" in the local area from being in local bands, that helped, so that would be mental.

And rock stars in big bands have models and movie stars competing for them, again mental. (some major rock stars are not handsome but still have major league women!)
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 97
Posted: 10/7/2011 2:37:04 PM
Ovulation. It does it every time.
 SandySparkles
Msg: 98
Posted: 10/7/2011 9:07:14 PM
I can't speak for all women, but what works for me may work for others.

A guy that is first of all, romantic! Cuddling, kissing, especially my neck,, drives me nuts! And touching in all the right places. Breasts and very gently. Smooth hands running themselves up and down my body. That's what gets me going. And then moving around my Vs undies.

Few men do that. I don't think a lot of them know what to do. It's like that old David bowie tune "wham bam, thank you ma'am."
 Pomose
Msg: 99
Posted: 10/8/2011 4:16:17 PM
Wanted to say thankyou to the women in and on here who post. I listen to your advice. How you like to be approached, the do's and don't's , I've always been kind of shy so in public I don't really talk to anyone I don't know, even if I see a woman who sparks something I usually won't say a word but last week I did, and it went good. And like you all said I don't like those morons that just make rude or suggestive comments either. You said your attracted to a guy mentally at first. I was shopping and I needed some lunchmeat so I went to the deli wasn't sure what I wanted and there was a woman there probably early 30's just gorgeous she ordered some turkey. I smiled at her and said I wasn't sure what I wanted but that sounds good, cut me up some to the other counter person. Then I told her I only eat turkey at night, she asked why is that? Told her ya know on thanksgiving how you get all tired after dinner she's like yeah, well turkey breaks down to the amino acid trytophan which then becomes melatonin, the sleep hormone. allot of times my mind is racing and I can't get to sleep so I eat some turkey then get in bed with a book and a half hour later I'm out. She was like wow! I just smiled and said I read allot. We talked while we waited for our turkey to be cut, then, said good talking to ya she smiled, and I finished my shopping. So I was at starbucks the other day she happened to be there, and she came up and started talking to me, she said she tried what I suggested and she got right to sleep. She was with 3 other friends who were also cute, and she invited me to join them we all just talked, and I told her I was studying nutrition in school. after that they were just firing questions at me. LOL if theres one thing women always want to be it's in shape. So I could tell there was an intrest on her part, mine as well, I had to get home, didn't get her number or anything I never rush things. I think women like when you take things slow. but the next time we run into eachother we'll probabaly feel even more comfortable and who knows. All good things to those who wait. Sorry for the long story but again I took your advise and in my opinion it went good. I made some new friends, and now I feel more comfortable in talking to women. Thanks again.
 kasandroid
Msg: 100
Posted: 10/8/2011 5:16:21 PM
Vodka, Wine, Beer, White Russians ETC.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >