Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moniquesc
Msg: 4
Does the weather affect your horniness?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I don't know, but maybe really hot weather gets me going because honestly it has been extremely hot and dry this summer and I have been horny almost constantly.
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 6
Does the weather affect your horniness?
Posted: 8/7/2008 11:00:40 AM
LL ... you know that for most guys it only take a stiff wind right? We don't need a full blown thunderstorm!
 ByteMeOk
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/7/2008 11:20:29 AM

Rain and Thunderstorms may get me going, but I am more than ready for some hot and dry weather. About now that just may get me going! Byte maybe that is why? Hot and dry weather is far and few between these days. I think we've had more rainy days than sunny days here on the northeast.

OMG Smilie yes....what's up with that? Rain rain rain....no skinny dipping , forget about those speedo's (j/k ewwww). No sleeping naked cuz it's to dam hot. Pretty soon we will have to break out the flannels.

But I think I found a work-around to all this rainy weather. Just go out and wear only one of those yellow rain jackets...and ...just enjoy the rest of the summer or should I say "summa"
 ByteMeOk
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/7/2008 11:40:45 AM
Lol ....would you also be wearing matching yellow booties? That would be wicked pissa.
 jd28spot
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/7/2008 11:50:35 AM
A hot Summer day, combined with the smell of the chlorine from the pool and the tanning lotions.........gets my blood flowing every time!
 CCsMom
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2008 11:59:44 AM
Totally! Warm, Sunny days put me in a good mood, Ergo, higher libido. Plus in the summer, women get to wear skimpier clothes which makes us feel more sexy, so we want sex more.
 JustMary65
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/7/2008 12:05:59 PM
LL-

I find when it's raining ( no thundah boomers ) I tend to want to be naughty-though I also find when it heats up outside I tend to want to get nakey and do the wild thing!!
 grapevine
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/7/2008 12:17:12 PM
No, my horniness affects the weather. Which would explain the dry spell we've been having lately.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2008 1:50:47 PM
Yup, yup, yup.. massive thunderstorms make my body tingle. Love the power and intensity of a good Gulf storm rolling in, sky going black, thunder so loud it makes your sternum vibrate... sound of the rain pelting down against the glass windows... knowing if you were out in it you'd be drenched in less then 3 seconds... hell ya!!!

When I was younger I used to lay out and get some sun on occasion... always enjoyed the feeling of the sun heating of my bones... the feeling as it started low in my belly, heat spreading out from my pubic bone making me tingle and throb slowly.. little rivulets of sweat rolling down the ribcage, or down my neck and between my shoulders.. nipples tightening in response to the heat.. oops.. sorry.. *blush*
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2008 8:09:54 PM
Yeah, I guess now that I think of it....seems like whenever it's either clear or cloudy out, then I'm rarin' to go.

~ds~
 giggleparts
Msg: 26
Posted: 8/7/2008 11:35:40 PM
Not as far as I know... but, I think the power lines that run through my bedroom might... they might also be making me sterile.... and slowly slipping into insanity.... and I've been craving peeps soaked in the freshly squeezed juices of a celestial virgin... of course, that might be because of the alien baby gestating below my diaphragm.... from the lizard incubus that surfaced from its abyssal lair to take me to the prom I never went to... which required time travel.... and a non floral patterned couch... which are somewhat hard to find... so then I found a couch cover... but, it had a big poop stain on it.

the giggleparts - Peace through power
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/8/2008 12:25:12 AM
My god this snow machine I just bought has cost me a packet but if it floats ya boat I'm your huckleberry
 vbxtc
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2008 7:17:22 AM
Rain/thunderstorms/snowstorms, a fireplace and the right company...the ultimate aphrodesiac!
 WindSongLover
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/22/2008 4:05:50 PM
OH Yes,Heavy Rainstorms,Thunder Storms!!MMmm!!
 pogo1234
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/22/2008 4:13:51 PM
i know for sure that weather can get me going or not, for me a summer rain or a good old fashion thunder storm really gets my hormones going and i can think of nothing else all day, what a way to spend a summer evening can not think of any thing better
 ImAHotMess
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/22/2008 7:10:59 PM
Hot out: I'm horny
Rainy out:I'm horny
Thunder storm:I'm horny
Hurricane warning: I'm horny
Snow storm:I'm horny
Any time of day or night:I'm horny
Anything I am leaving out: I'm horny

I have never noticed a change of feelings during any specific weather.
 Star Gazzer
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2008 12:17:56 AM
The only weather that get me going is driving out to the country and finding a private spot and lay out a blanket and do it for hours in the ran. Now not talking about thunderstormes. They kill
 afashionlady
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/23/2008 6:33:20 AM
Jesus LL

I think you've uncovered a bunch of horndogs who only want it to rain!!!! But I'm incuded in that.

One of my best recent memories is driving around talking, holding hands, pouring outside...then finding a quiet place and making out like 2 16 yr olds who just got dad's car! We never lost any clothing but the windows were so fogged up...by the time we looked up it had stopped raining...oh I forgot, it was pitch black outside. That is the other element of it...sigh.

Thanks LL...it rained yesterday and is supposed to today! So what the F am I gonna do now that you reminded me???!!!!!!!!!
 datdude87
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/23/2008 1:30:17 PM
For me its not the weather itself but what women are wearing in the weather. Of course in the summer its the cleavage,short skirts and shorts,etc. So I'm definitely a lot hornier in the summer but in the winter the women are covered up and not showing as much.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/9/2008 7:29:02 PM
Sun for me is the weather I LOVE!!! Hot, skin tingling from the sun... wow.... double WOW!
 SteveinHP
Msg: 47
Posted: 9/9/2008 8:05:20 PM
All it takes is a little breeze for me....I am like the mailman, in all weather...
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/9/2008 8:15:05 PM

So, do rainy days bring your libido down?

No. I'm the only one bouncing off the walls at work on rainy days. I'm certain my coworkers think I indulge in crack. Mostly.. though, just being awake seems to do it.
 johnm23357
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/10/2008 7:06:11 AM
The hot weather so I can see the girls in their sun outfits .
 SteveinHP
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/10/2008 9:23:01 AM
I am horny irregardless of the weather....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >