Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > CrAzY EiGhTs Aftermath & Photos! :)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CPR LADY
Msg: 82
CrAzY EiGhTs Aftermath & Photos! :)Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
My e-mail should be open, I tagged with several other ladies-lol
Pls try me again.

Jai
 tallshyman
Msg: 83
view profile
History
CrAzY EiGhTs Aftermath & Photos! :)
Posted: 8/16/2008 1:46:49 PM
I see someone toked a photo of my backside
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 84
Posted: 8/16/2008 2:16:58 PM
And they will go to their grave knowing whether it was intentional, or not!
 aoakley08
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/16/2008 3:50:50 PM
My first POF get together... unfortunately I got there kinda late but, still managed to have a great time... Was tickled to meet you Kat, ( and I was trying to still sober up on Sat... ) YOU THROW ONE ROCKING TIME....
 aoakley08
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/16/2008 4:07:56 PM
Okay my bad..... I was one of the last partiers to be there.... didn't have a ticket...cause I arrived late....I didn't make it for the food... but, I kept eating the jello shots with a spoon... so I did eat , Hu? About the door prizes, I kept raising my hand until some one waved me up there...(Kat) Lol..... so I get the incense that smelled so dam* good.... but, some one else snuck off with it before I made it back to my car.... So I will account for a prize... All you girls did a great job throwing this shing ding and me and Bill Cosby says,,, " Hell yes, I'll have another JELLO SHOT" and I hope I get there early for the next party to actually meet some people.....Oh, yeah Jeffry you and your girls were sweeties too.......
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 87
Posted: 8/16/2008 7:26:53 PM
Yeah, and Anne was one who drive 3+ hours for the party, so she is entitled to getting there a little late (especially since she decided the day of! LMAO) and the incense which she lost! LOL

We are having a smaller scale get together this coming Fri, Aug 22nd....at Shady Jack's. Refer to my profile for the link! :)

Sheesh...this has been a hella birthday month! I celebrated last week at the party, then last night, and then next weekend I will be using the barfday as an excuse at Jack's as well! LMAO ;) I guess having a Monday birthday isn't so bad, after all? Weekend before, weekend after...whoo hoo!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/17/2008 7:53:10 AM
Hey Susie...

Nope...sent out a couple of shout outs to Jim....and will give him a call too, as I just remembered I do have his phone number! :)

Hey...gas is going back down pretty rapidly, too!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/17/2008 6:00:18 PM
^^ You are welcome! :O) And yes you can beat it....free cover, free food, and yummy, sexy men galore! ;O)
 thomas43
Msg: 91
Posted: 8/18/2008 1:39:27 PM
Kat
I had fun and met loads of new People and I think one is very Special
and it all because of your invite, without it I might not have come and had a good time so
one more time THANK YOU
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 92
Posted: 8/18/2008 9:41:35 PM
^^And that is what is so awesome, Thomas....that while some connections were made, they were not needed for all to have a great time! So happy for you, though!! :)

One more, You are Welcome!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/23/2008 7:50:42 AM
OK...I have the disc with a lotta kick ass pics, from JIM! :)

Will be uploading them in spurts!
 originalambie97
Msg: 94
Posted: 8/25/2008 2:44:56 PM
Can't wait to see the pictures from Jim.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > CrAzY EiGhTs Aftermath & Photos! :)