Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > First ever! Fayetteville PoF get together Friday, Sept 12, 8 pm til w      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hondacat
Msg: 103
First ever! Fayetteville PoF get together Friday, Sept 12, 8 pm Page 8 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Friday is going to be a day to meet some fabulous people, for me whether that person is male or female doesn't matter. Frankly, I am not focused on the number count. Several of the men attending were ones I reached out to, so all I can say ladies is pick up that phone, send an email and encourage other men to attend if the balance concerns you.
 ***Looking***
Msg: 104
First ever! Fayetteville PoF get together Friday, Sept 12, 8 pm
Posted: 9/11/2008 4:41:43 AM
No worries ladies, I've been to a few of these, and the numbers seem to always work out

Update on my challenge! A few pages ago I challenged ya'll to a rollercoaster or dancing dealy. Only one taker so far? Hmm...I do appreciate the response to dancing and look forward to it! Speak up people, 1.5 days left, a little energy, let's do this and have fun. Everybody ready?

***Looking***
Msg: 105
Posted: 9/11/2008 7:19:14 AM
---Nowiamme has taken the dancing challenge, any other want to try that rollercoaster. Remember Cat requested eating and drinking after riding.... good sound advice!!

Are ya'll ready...reservations made if needed, cab/limo lined up, picked out what to wear?? Me - check, check, check.... You????

Let's hear from everyone........

hondacat
Msg: 106
Posted: 9/11/2008 7:59:45 AM
Whew...almost time, be sure if you have questions or are coming from out of town to let me know. I can give out my cell just in case.

Oh and if the DJ does karoke later on, could we please limit the number of times I have to hear Carrie Underwood's Before He Cheats, mind you I like the song, just not 10 times in one night. Course I'd love to hear Rascal Flatts....No Reins!!
 deliza_jo
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2008 2:12:52 PM
no no rascal flats "Me and My Gang" gotta hear it ,and I hope he has all three platinum slide and some of the new line dances,
 nowiamme
Msg: 108
Posted: 9/11/2008 6:00:28 PM
Wow, 166....thats quite impressive for a first time gathering! I'm so sorry I cnanot attend this one. I just started a new job and just cannot get off in time to make this at a decent time, so maybe next time. Everyone have some extra time for me and MS. KITTY take that mans dancing challenge for me

Everyone have fun and be safe. I look forward to reading about how much fun it was afterwards.

HUGS to all

Ruthie
 jamesntn47
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2008 6:11:33 PM
yeah friday a hard day for out of town people maybe a saturday next time and ive been to a threw gathering too if half show which is likey we still be pushing 80 or 90 woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow good job cat
 hondacat
Msg: 110
Posted: 9/11/2008 7:01:32 PM
I will be so glad when the time finally comes! I just know everyone is excited about coming.

No more guesses you'll know just how many are coming. The rsvp list doesn't include people I have invited who are coming and that's about 2 dozen. Let's not get hung up on numbers. As long as there are two or three people out of the bunch you find of interest then it's a success for you. It is the first, and I'll learn by trial and error.

Seriously folks, just let it happen and have fun.
 hondacat
Msg: 111
Posted: 9/11/2008 9:24:54 PM
IT'S OFFICIAL.... IT'S FRIDAY...BRING ON THE PARTY!!!

I'm bringing a camera, feel free to bring one as well. See you there!!
 jamesntn47
Msg: 112
view profile
History
First ever! Fayetteville PoF get together Friday, Sept 12, 8 pm til whenever
Posted: 9/12/2008 8:23:11 AM
its friday and for u ladies who dont know me and that is all of u lol ill be the short fat guy with no teeth , now for a word of wisdom some people are shy like myself so please if u see someone of interest if u arnt shy make a freind with someone that is lol every party has wall flowers go pick one ,lol enough said if i forget to speak to anyone its not being rude or vien its just being gun shy so girls guys ya see a cute one go for it the worst u could do is make a freind and bring a smile to someone face and thats what its all about plenty of freinds , and for some people gettin out isnt a every day thing and new so lets make everyone welcomed , give me two pepsis and i wont shut up once again cat greatttttttttttttttttttttttttt job ty
 acehrts
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2008 11:16:07 AM
Hey Cat looking froward to tonight . I willbe there early to help if you need it. this should be a fun eving to meet and greet. See everyone there. I am coming solo so hope to meet some new friends.
 hondacat
Msg: 114
Posted: 9/12/2008 11:27:33 AM
This party is gonna rock, we're going to show the rest of the state how its done.

People have asked about Wilmington, Raleigh (they used to do them regular) and Charlotte. I know the Charlotte on is already in the works. So have patience people the party is coming to your town soon.
 John8
Msg: 115
Posted: 9/12/2008 12:29:25 PM
Today's the "Big Day", Cat! Havin' fun on a Friday night-Nothing better! J
 dollhouse549
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2008 1:53:26 PM
hello everyone . well the night the big one looking forqark to me new people .. well let rock fayettville , plentyof we going to have lots of funny and who know someone might reel in a : to keep . let have fun and meet and greets and share lot of good time tonight let the night away .. see you all there let do a for cat thank for you hard work plentyof see you all there just all be safe and have a drive for you guy the best it yet to come let all be and little to night at lease let act that way. well have fuy plentyof let :party think before you drive be safe guys see you all there dollhouse
 dollhouse549
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2008 2:01:38 PM
well sorry you not feel good hope you feel better soon and hope you feel better tomorrow . the best hope the next one you be were you can come sorry you can make it daniel. we be think of you dollhouse
 hondacat
Msg: 118
Posted: 9/12/2008 2:53:50 PM
THIS IS IT!!!!! I am so ready to get this show on the road.

I have a few ladies and gentlemen who have volunteered to help so I'm good to go.

Look forward to seeing you all.
 jamesntn47
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2008 3:50:52 PM
in the shower and out the door see ya folks
 jamesntn47
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2008 10:11:14 PM
mde it and had a good time ty to one and all
 Faysingle
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/12/2008 10:19:34 PM
Thank you very much hondacat, I had a blast. I did meet many p.o.f.ers, very friendly people. I didn't find my 4 of hearts though. I played some games and won tickets which earned me 3 pencils and 3 atomic candies. Thank you all for attending and making this a very fun filled night. I hope all of you had as much fun as I did. The line dances were awesome to watch, I didnt participate because I am not familiar with any of them and I can't dance. Hopefully I will speak to some of you soon.
 jamesntn47
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2008 10:29:58 PM
lets do it again soon good turn out didnt find my jack of spades cant even remember some of the name so if i spoke to u or shouldnt have then write me lol aroma4 change your setting and dawn should have cuffed ya and cat thank for being a great host u made my nite ok and the cute little redhead yeahwa wait cute blonde i mean burnette lol if i didnt speak to anyone sorry just not good with strangers and i think nancy came all theway from florence wow i even saw a few old freinds from raleigh best nite ive had in awhile ok pepsi withdraw drop me a line anybody any time lol aroma or cat please sent pics i need anew one lolol
 hondacat
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/12/2008 10:57:08 PM
THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME OUT....I HAD A FANTASTIC TIME.

Loads of thanks to everyone. Thanks Aroma4 for taking a boatload of pics, mine will be developed and posted soon.

I think Docks worked out very well, gave us alot of option. My special thanks to Paul at the Docks, we had free use of the pool tables, tokens for foosball and everyone had a $5 card towards games or the rollercoaster. They were very acommodating and made it easier for me.

I'm glad this one is done, so we could show that people like to have fun in Fayetteville.

Comments and suggestions are welcome, but could we hold off on suggestions for a day. Just want to relax after this one.

Thanks again to everyone that showed up.

TC (Tired Cat)
 hondacat
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/13/2008 12:00:18 AM
Oh and 10 out of 10 agree... I look like my picture, I"m thinking that's a complement.

For some of you ladies and younger gentlemen your screening may not allow me to contact you but feel free to shoot me an email, suggestions, etc. Would love to hear that some matches were made.
 RandRSinger
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2008 12:17:09 PM
Poor THC [tired honda cat]
You did put together a very good night. You not only set this up, but you got people out there dancing, and did a great meet/greet yourself during the evening.

Though I didn't find my 'card match' I did spend time with a very nice lady [and if she sees this she should message me!! ].

The venue worked great. Let's use this again sometime.
I may go back next Friday just because of the atmosphere [smokeless].

Charlie
 hondacat
Msg: 126
Posted: 9/13/2008 1:28:38 PM
Again to all those that came thank you so much. Feel free to post here. I would appreciate it if attendees would send me a message to confirm you came. I think I met most of you but not sure if I missed anyone. Also you are welcome to make suggestions by messaging me.

STC (Still Tired Cat), had one of my dogs do a Houdini on me today so my spare time was driving around looking for her and the bringing her back. She had no respect for her mom who stayed out til 2 am. No rest for the wicked.
 hondacat
Msg: 127
Posted: 9/16/2008 2:31:19 PM
Great get together. I'm going to post a Cheers in the paper. Thanks again
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > First ever! Fayetteville PoF get together Friday, Sept 12, 8 pm til whenever