Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 transcend
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Looking at younger women / girls.Page 15 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
I look at anything that moves..its predator vision or before we gained the upper hand against other predators..a protective response to keep from being eaten..
In the past even though Im far sighted and cannot clearly see beyond about 20 feet, I have had women complain to me that I'm staring at someone(without my glasses) i cant even clearly see.. I guess you can put that reaction in whatever column pleases your prejudice..

I have raised two daughters and have hosted their friends staying overnite many times, a few have lived here for extended periods of time due to circumstances..many still call me their second dad (in fact one did tonite, calling for my daughter).. I have admired the way they look ,commenting many times on their attractiveness or giving them hell if they are dressed crossing the line.. Does that make me a pervert to say they look attractive? its actions that matter ..and observing someone observing doesnt offer enough data to jump down anyones throat..but hey ive been married and had arguments over less.... maybe thats where this fits best..
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >