Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 20
view profile
History
happiness - what makes you really happy?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

what makes you really happy?

for me
As a dad, its my kids joy that makes me melt.
As a man, i enjoy a good sence of attcheivement.
as for me personaly, all the simple things in life, with good company.
 Mainey
Msg: 21
happiness - what makes you really happy?
Posted: 8/12/2008 3:04:41 AM
What makes me happy,,,,, Any joy my children have,,,,, spending time outside with ppl I love,,,,,,,a sense of acheivement,,,,,,,,A sign from my children that I am brining them up to be nice, decent, respectful, happily adjusted human beings and sometimes I am just happy for no reason that I can put my finger on,,, infact most days
 evolving62
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2008 3:04:53 AM
Helping people is a real buzz, being with good friends and learning to stay "in the moment" and ignoring negative thoughts.

And anything that produces gut wrenching laughter is a dead giveaway
 gjay1
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/13/2008 1:04:01 AM
life!! the people i love, climbing a mountain,pretty much anything that ive got to really push myself to achieve....! seeing new places and meeting new people....days like today...a crowded house full of teenagers and their laughter, and now its a bit quieter lol a good movie or a book and a warm fire with the snow falling outside....the cats and dog curled up with me....mucking around with the kids earlier playing with the horses-thats always good for a smile...the horses smiled too lol.....the days at work when i really know that i have made a difference.....when a kid says to me...thanks for always listening , even when ive been a little shit....lol that makes me laugh but its also kinda warm and fuzzy.....knowing that all these things will still make me happy even when life throws lemons!!!
 SexyBBW66
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2008 6:45:33 PM

Cheap bottle of plonk and some chilly philly and dip

With a nick like Cinders you must be good company lol ( My dad has always called me Cinders)

Make it bubbles and we will all come over for a drink .... mass happiness :)

Goddess of Dreams there is room on my broomstick for two feel like coming for some bubbles??
 SexyBBW66
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2008 6:55:03 PM

What makes me happy? To be back amongst my friends again.

Welcome back 2Sirs... pull up a pew grab a glass of something bubbly and enjoy...

Nice to see the evul in the form of ooops not allowed to say will get banned again for baiting the trolls lol
 InSydney
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/14/2008 10:50:45 AM
What makes me really happy? Checking my mail and seeing that there are no bills to pay. But when there are bills to pay then a good dose of laughing gas does the trick every time.
 havachat40
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/18/2008 6:29:36 AM
tonyb1

Messages this short may not be posted
 debnco
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2008 7:37:06 PM
^^^^^^^ seein my mates happy ..........................................
 snowbunni
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/1/2008 9:58:31 PM
Id have to say, what makes me happy everyday is love! i know that sounds horrible but its love of life, love of my job, friends, familly and i love the surprise of what tomorrow will bring!
thanks
xoxox
 robw23
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2008 2:28:53 AM
bucky, u smooth talking bugger u!!!!!! lol, mate, i always order crownies at chinese places just to hear the waitress come out+ say lobb!!!!!! u want another clown ragger!!! cracks me up every time++ no, i,m not being racist!
 iseeareddoor
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2008 6:15:50 AM
finding gratitude in something everyday, the sun shining, walking along the beach,
living in such a great country, having a laugh with friends, these are only some of the things that make me happy
 kmac6
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2008 5:10:07 PM
I have just been offered a job!!! I am really happy.
 robw23
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 2:36:33 AM
just a quick 1 sandy, dont they use controlled burns in w.a????
 kmac6
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2008 3:18:39 AM
I GOT THE JOB. NOW THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!!
 goldcoastblonde
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/10/2008 2:11:33 AM
Gee I have to say watching a lovley couple ...hubby an wife at the ripe ages of 80+ caring for and loving each other, the holding hands and those sweet kisses they give each other !!!

I long for it!! ...yep I know it will possibly never happen for me , but that gives me total happiness..............
 Ant2nv
Msg: 84
Posted: 10/11/2008 6:48:35 AM
that reply above about the boyz lunch waz unusual lol...i mean u must have raised him well 2 send a txt msg thanking u 4 a great lunch hahaha
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2008 12:28:19 AM

I have just been offered a job!!! I am really happy.

Congratulations kmac

I ve just being layed off mine!!!
am real happy to!!!

whoo hoo............ early christmas holidays
 goldcoastblonde
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/13/2008 12:42:15 AM
Taking my grand-daughters shopping....Ive worded them up I am Granny at home but when we are out I am Grandma.....They always slip up ..lol....I have a ball with them..ages range from 13 down to 2...ya gotta love it when they say OOPS granny i meant to say grandma.............Priceless and Happiness...........they give me incredible happiness !
 goldcoastblonde
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/13/2008 12:58:54 AM
Oops ..better also say when my man drops in...hugs me while i catnap after a crap night at work..then takes me for a ride and a beer !!!!!!! happiness , priceless!!!
 muschka
Msg: 90
Posted: 11/29/2008 3:08:15 PM
Just being me makes me happy.
 lyingcheat
Msg: 99
Posted: 2/4/2009 7:17:17 AM
Damn! I thought Marvin was a realist?
 qldblue
Msg: 110
Posted: 3/28/2009 3:22:54 PM
Little baby ducks, old pickup trucks, coffee in a cup, honest open smiles, music when it is good and life
 Hawaiianluau
Msg: 116
Posted: 4/9/2009 12:41:18 AM
Happiness is a choice we make minute by minute, hour, day, week.
We've all suffered hardships in our lives and continue to struggle with new ones and suffering goes on in every nook and cranny of the world.
Can we still be happy ?
Of course we can, because we decide to.

In sales you want your client to like you for obvious reasons. It's going to be easier for them to like you if you like them. How do you like them ? You DECIDE to like them before you even meet them. The next person I meet I'm going to like them, not have a friend for life or anything (although that happens as a nice aside too sometimes) but for the pupose of the transaction at hand, you can decide to like your next customer. What's the alternative ? I'll size this person up first before I decide to be friendly and if I don't like them they can give their money to my competition ?

Same thing with happiness. You can choose to be happy in the most difficult times just as you can choose to be miserable when everyone around you thinks you have it made.
 tarvold
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 7:20:24 AM
Steak makes me happy.

Good quality meat. Rare, with minimal dressing. Maybe a side of good mash and a beer.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >