Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bootielicious
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Violent WomenPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Could she be suffering with post natal depression, or was she like this before the baby was born too?
 lalby
Msg: 10
Violent Women
Posted: 8/11/2008 3:28:04 PM
I think he should leave her and go see a solicitor about his child,theres lots he is entitled to if on the birth certificate.
Failing that he should kick her in the minky it might teach her before she hits him again(only joking) the woman obviously has issue's and could maybe do with some help.
 bootielicious
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Violent Women
Posted: 8/12/2008 1:58:54 AM

Imo He should get a million miles away from this woman and seek legal advice.
If he loves his daughter that much why let her witness such violence , isnt it far kinder to remove the red rag from the bull ?

And then how does he feel when he discovers his daughter has been hurt by getting in the middle of an arguement with her next victim, or worse still she abuses the child for answering back?

I think running away is not the answer as there is a child involved. He does however need to make it clear and document as much as he can the indents to pass on to the authority. He may not feel able or want to bring up the child by himself (Lets hope he does) but there is a strong possibility that he may have to as the next victim could be his child!
 Marmite baby
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Violent Women
Posted: 11/8/2008 4:30:36 AM
There's something out of kilter about this. Is this guy really just a friend? What did they do about baby sitting on the night in question? Why would a possessive woman persuade her partner to go out?
There's no excuse for violence but I can't help but feel that this is not the full story.
 karl_j
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Violent Women
Posted: 12/12/2008 3:37:46 AM
my ex used to punch and kick if she diddnt get her own way, she never liked me working because she diddnt no where i was, but one day i got a new job and because i was about to leave out she grabbed my rocker boots (work boots for peeps that dont no) and proceeded to smash me round the head with them, i shot up and slapped her round the face to which point she started screaming "you hit me you hit me"
if i ever tried to leave because of the way she was she would sit punching herself in the face if i went near the door and said if i walk out she will tell everyone i did it, then one night i went clubbing with my mates against her wishes and all night long my phone would not stop ringing, i thought then im out the house, im away from her, she cant stop me from leaving.....and you no what folks, i never went back, i still get the odd bit of abuse by email and she even got the police onto me for harrassment despite me never contacting her , when i got the police onto her for everything she was doing i.e threats and abuse they just diddnt want to know, but anyway thats the short version of my story!!!
 electric-gypsy
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Violent Women
Posted: 7/21/2009 12:32:57 PM
Without him to beat up on, how long before the old banshee starts on the baby? Someone should take that little girl into care immediately.
 gmiljus
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Violent Women
Posted: 10/25/2012 2:48:22 AM
totally agree....narcasistic...and borderline personality disorder

mate.....run...dont have anything to do with her....you will be lied to, cheated, used,and manipulated...

had one of those...ended up moving to another country
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >