Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Miss W
Msg: 9
How's this for weird ?!?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
You have to ask?
 Ron9
Msg: 12
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 12:03:31 PM
Read #3 again ...........

The ole "bait and switch"

Bait with a female - guy gets there - oh btw HE is looking for a guy for HIM.
 MyGrave
Msg: 16
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 12:09:40 PM
trust me on this, just change your name to RIGOBERTO GONZALES
 GoneSailinBabe
Msg: 24
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 12:35:32 PM
Run!
And don't even look back or you'll turn to a pillar of salt
 clasact
Msg: 28
view profile
History
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 2:23:16 PM
You sound like you might be giving this some thought, huh?
If you weren't you wouldn't have begun a thread about it, would you?

So, do whatever it is you want. Simple.
BUT, she told you what THEY wanted when you arrived at her home.

Sounds to me like if ya wanna play, there's gonna be two roosters in the henhouse and a hen in the barnyard. Just sayin'.

You could be borrowing more trouble than you bargained for. But, each to their own.

If it were me........I'd be outta there fast and never look back.
 arwen52
Msg: 32
view profile
History
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 2:40:09 PM
Say "Have a nice day," and leave.
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 37
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 4:44:23 PM

Punt!!!!!!!!!!

It's 4th and 10 late in the 4th quarter and you're ahead by 21 points ... ummm, and you can't figure out what to do?
 clasact
Msg: 38
view profile
History
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 5:05:59 PM
^^^^OP 4th and 10.....punt or depending on how late it is in the 4th quarter...seconds to go? Take a knee...
 Gentcan
Msg: 41
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 5:39:13 PM
and you can't figure out to bail..... unless you are a nutcase... what is the question???
 Gentcan
Msg: 42
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 5:46:26 PM
sorry.... i forgot... if you are a fairy or half.., i suppose this may keep you awake at night.. then it is another matter to which i cannot attest!
Msg: 49
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 7:46:49 PM

1) She is in a relationship with a man she is living with
2) She has agreed to his request that they have an open relationship until they are married.
3) He wants to have a relationship with another man.

what on earth do i do here?

Was she hot? Was she free of drugs and deseses?

If yes, then get laid dude, why not? You can tell her man that you f**ed his gf.

There are lot of married chicks here too.

My message to their hasbands is this "Hello guys" , how can you tolerate these sluts? Get a life. And yes one day another guy can tell you on your face that he f**ed you wife.
Msg: 50
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 7:50:17 PM

1. Join them
2. Rob them.
3. RUUUUUUN.

just confirms my point about the quality of public in this creepy site.

Rob them lol that's really something, one of the most weired posts I ever seen here.
Msg: 52
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/13/2008 8:10:09 PM
Wait until your ESL classes have gotten to chapter 45 "Sarcasm and ball busting in the USA".

i kom to ammmeerrika to speaktttaalk englesss lol

yes welcome to America for you, a very little tiny part that same America which is being exposed to you by me a little and which is different from your America or what you think America means. Everyone makes his/her own America. That's best about real America not what you think is America. The little part of America which you are being a little exposed by my efforts is neither yours nor anyone else's but belongs to everyone, including pathetic rednecks . The ones like me create, change, make it better for everyone. the ones just accross the Pacific Ocean with tiny eyes buy some cities here and guess what, they still eat with their hands - such a "losers" but still may be you and the ones like you have something to learn even from the "losers". Have you ever thought of it? And sometimes the ones like me even waste time here with the ones like you since normal discussions do not get supported. I wonder why? Is that my problem or others?
 ~rain~
Msg: 62
view profile
History
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/15/2008 9:07:34 AM
what the hell do you think you do??

you freaken RUN!!!!

to many issues ...so cancel that subscription!!!!
Msg: 66
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/15/2008 12:53:36 PM
stop panicking and scaring this dude, even though he doesn't seem to be a type to be scared.

why would he run and get scared afterall? that woman called him on false pretenses first, right? Also, he is telling that she has a profile here. Tracking her is not a problem.

Ok, most likely OP they both have STDs.

Soooo, what you can do ask her to give you oral with you having a condom. Even if there is no condom during an oral chances of infection are not much. But with condom it's guaranteed not to get anything.

You do that, and then come back tell us what happed. Also visit the other thread about oral sex we guys are doing some training to that chick who wants to learn better oral.

PS, couple of day ago when I joined this creepy site I would never imagine these message borads could be so funny.

YingKissesYang
Msg: 67
view profile
History
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/15/2008 1:05:53 PM
He wants to have a relationship with another man.

what on earth do i do here?

Go for it! You don't need our permission.
Msg: 71
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/15/2008 1:32:16 PM
Even funnier the repsonses. I am waiting for round 2 between ApplePieSweetTart (smart a$$ pseudo-redneck) and 7733 (1st year recepient of the ESL how to blend in Amerika awards).

I don't fight with chicks I fu**ck them, but hey, if you guys are upto that, let's pick on each other then within the limits of course without malice I mean.

I can pick on OP since he had a golden opportunity and just walked away ///////////////////

Would you consider going back OP and have some exclusive fun? No? Why not dude? Scared? Ohhhh, no way....... That's not brave at all /////////
Msg: 73
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/15/2008 1:47:38 PM
Get out of that relationship.Leave her and find somebody else.

hey Scott, the time zone in Georgia may be different but postings are getting here at the same time. So, what I have concluded is that people, or may be you have a slow reaction. That dude already told that he got out. Are you sleeping on your pampers man?

Also, what relationship you are talking dude? Just bcs one goes in somone's place and sees them for a minute or two it doesn't mean relationshiit.

Have you been in Cali George? It's not as hectic as NY, but man, I won't never come to Georgia, I don't mean to sleep there all the time. Also, Atlanta is considered to be a city were most smock crack. I hate that shhit. I like stay healthy to keep my stamina to satsify chicks better.
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 81
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/16/2008 12:09:08 AM
sounds like hes gay.
do her the favor of dating her....and advising her that her soon to be husband is a homosexual...not that theres anything wrong with that!
 windloverr
Msg: 82
view profile
History
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/16/2008 12:48:15 AM

do i act like a bum and see her, or do i take the high moral ground and run for it?
Dude, grow a set, and make your own decision. Please tell me you are not ACTUALLY coming on line, posing a question like this, and going to make your decision based on the feedback you get from dozens of people you don't know.

The fact that she waited until you got to her house to fill you in on the details belongs in Baldy's "Funniest Sex Moments" thread. I've had some dates surprise me; but I've not encountered anything remotely resembling anything similar to this.

You are the one in the situation; and you are the only one who can make the decesion. Furthermore, regardless of what you decesion is, and regardless of your reasoning, or lack thereof, you don't owe any d*mn body an explanation.
 inretrospect
Msg: 83
view profile
History
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 8/16/2008 12:50:22 AM
lol!

I dream of awkward moments like this.
 isoU
Msg: 86
So did U enjoy it ?
Posted: 8/16/2008 5:41:27 AM
Enough said ...
 Gr8Poet4You
Msg: 89
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 9/22/2008 7:33:08 PM
OP, why are you dignifying their overtures with a question?
Your profile says you're 33 years old. You're a poster child for raising the voting and drinking age to 34. You're obviously a victim of overcrowded schools, and was dropped on your pointed head from the Tower Of London before puberty. When you were kidnapped by gypsies, your evil stepmother breathed a sigh of relief and REFUSED to pay the ransom.
I think your post is a decadent, imperialistic, war mongering plot by the gypsy ruling class to nominate you as a third party candidate for President of the United States without you even having a green card.
 GoneSailinBabe
Msg: 90
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 9/22/2008 7:42:11 PM
Run like hell with your hands up int he air waving wildly back and forth and if that doesn't work?

Burn their house.

Lordy. People are really, really weird sometimes.

Spooky
 bellazingara
Msg: 92
view profile
History
How's this for weird ?!?
Posted: 9/22/2008 8:33:21 PM
Guard your bum and run for your life...unless you like that sort of thing
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >