Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > No Women Seems Interested....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ophiuchus13
Msg: 2
view profile
History
No Women Seems Interested....Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
What does me being in windsor have to do with it?
 ophiuchus13
Msg: 3
view profile
History
No Women Seems Interested....
Posted: 8/14/2008 6:14:16 AM
hey back off....this is the only other picture that I have of myself, so it's either this or nothing, and if I had it my way I would rather be out of that picture in the first place. but it doesn't matter because I really don't have to justify my choices to you so if anyone feels personnaly offended, I apoplogize for it.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2008 7:35:00 AM
Maybe no one wants to date your tattoo.
 RoughAsGuts
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2008 9:56:16 AM
Dude if this site is the only option your giving yourself to meet women, then frankly your already doomed. Travel go overseas whenever you get a chance, get out and join a social club like dancing. Learn to dance you will at least get to touch other people lol. Something that since the break up your probably missing bigtime. Learn to be less needy ( someone that says 'I love you' to me every once in a while?) Once in a while? why stoop, it spells insecurity. Hell I dont advertise that I want love because I think if I cant earn it from a girl, by gaining her trust or being likeable then I certainly dont want it out of pity. You seem to, so thats a major no-no in my books.

Take some pride in yourself, and cough up $5 and take a damn photo of yourself already!!
 sugarstwisted9
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/14/2008 10:03:15 AM
you need a
P
I
C
T
U
R
E
 isoU
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/14/2008 10:06:45 AM
Women find many things attractive including nationality traits.

1. Post a pic
2. stimulate their intrigue
3. Spend money on them

Have wild and crazy sex.
 Internetdatingpariah
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/14/2008 1:30:24 PM
Ok OP.
I've been here almost 4 years and not one date.
So quit your whining.
 STH III
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2008 4:55:25 PM
you are not alone, getting some of these women to meet you is like pulling teeth, they get way more emails and offers than we do.
 RoughAsGuts
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2008 10:25:31 PM
Stop trying to get with white women :P Hey I found that dating outside the western culture reaps huge rewards, give it a go sometime, your asian and could use your bilingual abilities as a real advantage. Me im aussie but know some spanish, but if I could tell you the exploits of delving into latin culture, you would not believe me!

Good luck.
 celts123
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/16/2008 4:44:15 PM
Guys, in all honesty, haven't men been doing the same thing for centeries? How many men are messaging the "not so attractive" women wanting to get to know them??? Their no different, so why is everyone always trashing them for it?

When I was on a dating site, I emailed many average looking women and still got very few responses. ( BTW I had a photo on that site ). Same thing happened with other men that I knew and used dating sites. In many cases, average looking women can be just as picky as the attractive women.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > No Women Seems Interested....