Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 arwen52
Msg: 13
view profile
History
For Bisexuals: Do Males Give Better BJ than Females/ Do Females Eat Pussy Better than Males?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I haven't asked my bi male friends, but from personal experience, I can tell you that most men are poor to mediocre at oral sex. It's not surprising. Our parts are very different from each other, doing a woman is a lot more subtle. Another woman knows personally what works, what doesn't, and can pay attention to the subtleties. The man who is good at this is rare, indeed.

Of course, as others have pointed out, one of the factors is your interest in pleasing your partner and your enthusiasm. A lot of men I've met in the past are not so interested in pleasing their partner and not so interested in going down on a woman, so they're miserable at it. However, even men who are into it are generally not that good. There *are* a few rare men who are very good at it and as good as any woman I've met, but they're rare. Women are so much better.

As for levels of attraction: for me, it's more about the person, not their equipment. There have been times in my life when I was more often attracted to women, other times when I was more attracted to men, and times when the frequency of attraction to either sex was more or less equal. Some is where I'm at at the time, some is affected by the folks I'm around. The *intensity* of the attraction, when I feel it, can be just as strong for either.

Dating men is more convenient so I tend to put my focus there. I tend to be attracted to straight women and that doesn't work too well, either. I don't fit very comfortably into the lesbian scene so I don't hang out there. There's no real bi scene in my locale. Being bisexual can be inconvenient but we've all got our unique set of advantages and disadvantages. I'm happy with who I am and very comfortable with it.
 cuckwannabe
Msg: 14
For Bisexuals: Do Males Give Better BJ than Females/ Do Females Eat Pussy Better than Males?
Posted: 6/15/2009 4:55:02 AM
I have never recieved a bj from a guy, but I have blown quite a few over the years, mostly in the presence of my gf at the time. I was always told I gave unreal head, it helps that I can deepthroat. Of course, I am also extremely oral when it comes to females and I am usually the best to ever have eaten out the girl I am with.
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 23
For Bisexuals: Do Males Give Better BJ than Females/ Do Females Eat Pussy Better than Males?
Posted: 7/26/2010 10:48:10 AM

I'm about a "2" on the Kinsey Scale, which means I'm primarily attracted to women. With men, it's only a physical thing.

I think that might put you at more like an' 8', as really,what gay or bi man is actually into men for the "emotional thing"?

Imo... it has little to do with someone's sex or sexuality,so much as thier individual
skill level and understanding of anatomy of the sex they are going down on.

And there are women who 'CRAVE' giving head...
Too bad you haven't run into one

uh, I'd guess the ones that get married to each other? or? are you claiming that men 'cannot' have an emotional attachment to each other? hmmmm..does this apply to 2 women as well in your judgement?

on the original topic I think it's more of an individual thing, than to say one gender is always better than the other. desire?WANTING to do somethign helps a lot, and since the majority of women do not like to give BJs probably gay/bi men IN GENERAL do it better? no doubt some are very good at it though.

same for eating awoman, if the deisr eis there I'm sure it wil lbe good no matter who does it - some guys love going down, others don't. Don't think most straight women want to eat pussie.. I'd guess most GAY/bi women like to go down, but some don't -had enough convos with women who are all for a girl eating THEM out -but ask if they want to "return the favor" and they're like "ewww..NO!"

the thingabout knwoing what feels good -waht feels good is DIFFERENT for each individual it's not like all men/all women are cookie-cutters. I am a man who does not even like to be sucked, so there! eating pussie can be hot at times though :)
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/26/2010 4:46:49 PM
@ *closer*

I'm going to respectfully disagree. Sucking a penis or licking a vagina does not require a great amount of skill. I mean really, what's involved here?! A little licking, a little sucking, a little movement of the head onto genital, and that's really it for the most part. I don't think anyone has ever consulted a manual when it comes to performing oral sex. Why? Because it's not all that difficult. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to do oral sex.

Then how can you say men are SOOO much better at it?

And no..it takes an 'oral' surgeon or maybe just a woman who is noticeably better at going down on a woman...sorry guys!

Oral sex isn't easy for some....my guy has a total aversion to doing it...maybe I should get a woman on the side.

um..you do realise she may well expect 'reciprocation' (i.e you eat her as well)

you down with that?
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/27/2010 9:40:28 AM
^^

That would be over the top generalizing....BUT.

I just found it amusing that zebra circle prefaced his bisexuality by saying he was a "2" on the kinsey scale because sex with men was only physical to him....made me laugh as
I do tend to see most men as 'limited emotionally'.Sorry.Been my experience is all.
Don't tell me they can't compartmentalize better than women when it comes to sex and love.

hmmmm..does this apply to 2 women as well in your judgement?

Hell no it doesn't,actually I think it's the opposite for women.But it might make for an overly emotional,even drama filled situation when two women get together.IMO.Especially when thier menstral cycles are in sync.

My point was that men seeking sex from men don't NEED to be emotionally attached to them and since bi men are 'only in it for the sex" typically, it works for them.
Maybe that's what Bi men like about men vs woman's 'head'.

It's more about lust than love...can you disagree with that without taking issue?

well that again is generalizing -I guess that supposedly 'all' women are all about the emotions & 'love' and not so much, the purely physical sex, and men are the opposite?

I say because I've had convos with several bi women where they said they have purely physical sex with other women, but can only get emotionally attached or fall in love with a guy -maybe because of the potential of conceiving children? I don't know,

there are all flavors of the rainbow out there - guys who are emotional, women who are very sexual without much emotion, and of course vice versa on both

gay guys just into sex, some emotional, same with bis... lesbian chicks mostly into sex, some emotional into love, same with bi women, some more emotional with women, some with men, some with both. and on, & on..

assumptions & generalizations & stereotypes can be dangerous things
 MsMicki
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2010 3:21:13 PM
Best oral sex I've been given was from a man.
Next best oral sex I've been given was from a man.
3rd best was from a woman.

so IME, it's not the gender............it's the passion behind the act.

I've seen plenty gay men giving head........they don't do anything different
than women that truly love to give head.

I will never claim to be the best.......
but I guarantee I will be memorable!!
 .dej
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2010 8:00:12 PM

I'll take my chances and suffer with only blowjobs from women. It's rough, but I'll try to make it through it.

Hahaha that was an awesome answer.
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/31/2010 8:48:29 AM

Correction to your "theory": Straight men and women have a biological hunger for the opposite sex. Gay, and to a certain degree bisexual, men and women have a biological hunger for the same sex.

And what's up with this comment? "... since homosexual couples are not fulfilling their biological role, their hunger for cum/overaies might not be as strong as heterosexual people."

If homosexual people are pursuing their same gender, then they ARE fulfilling their biological role. And if bisexual people are pursing their same gender and/or their opposite gender, then they, too, are fulfilling their biological role.

But this topic was about a question posed to bisexuals and whether or not -- after sampling both -- a man gives a better blow job and a woman gives better cunnilingus. Unless you're bisexual or you've had oral sex (and craved it) from a member of your same gender, I don't see how you or anyone else for that matter would be qualified to comment.

err, this topic is ASSUMING that basically "all" bi sexual men like to suck d!ck,or even will, and all bisexual women love to eat puss y, or even will do it..

there are gay & bi men & gay & bi women, MUCH more into receiving than giving, or maybe exclusive y into receiving, not giving, or maybe into sex acts OTHER than oral sex, just like there are straight (heter0 )people who will receive but not give, or do mostly or exclusively sex acts NOT involving oral sex.

so no, not "EVERY" bi man or bi woman is great at giving oral, because some don't even like to, or may flat out refuse to do so
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 40
For Bisexuals: Do Males Give Better BJ than Females?
Posted: 8/10/2010 4:12:22 PM

Everyone is different Zebra.. this question has no dominance towards male or female. i dont wish to repeat my post over again as i dont think you have read it properly. im not stating men are bad. i disagree that only men are good at blowjobs, and women and their vagina's. some men maybe good at it and others are not. women maybe good and others may not. every males penis is different in terms of technique which determines whether its a good blowjob to a terrible one. a technique i may use will difer to another male. not everyone is the same. so to say us men have a penis means we can give a better blowjob than women is rubbish. my guess would be the same for women over vaginas. interestingly though, i would imagine that creative individuals would do better jobs than those who arnt. someone who's good with their hands i would think would be best, but this is merely an observer looking in

Yes I am a man and I am the Best in licking P*ssies and as. holes. I challenge any female or male and see who will be the champ. I have a tongue made of Gold. I am not Humble about it.

sure that tongue's not made of sh1t from licking all those holes?

you should be a little careful about where you put your tongue, not into every random hole you find.
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2010 7:30:11 PM
Settle down children, an old timer here.

Been around and seen a lot in my 82+ years and if you are still alive and interested when you get to my age then welcome to the future.

Bi, gay, lesbian, str8, who cares? I have friends in all categories. I definitely am not lesbian, don't have the required equipment?

Am I bi, gay or str8?

Is that question a survey or an invitation? If a survey I will say it's none of your business. If an invitation perhaps we can discuss it in private?

The question to me is interesting but your answers still raises another question - so what?

If a million people come down on one side of the question and another million comes down on the other side I say - so what?

I am not and never have been into making love to a million people, just one at a time for me.

My enthusiasm is for pleasing so cunnilingus is head and shoulders above anything else in my repertoire of pleasures.

You go for whatever you want. As for me, give me this man's idea of perfect bliss, cunnilingus in any way that brings the greatest pleasure.

And Nature Boy was correct when he said "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.
 MsMicki
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2010 6:42:36 PM

im a woman and i have you beat ...no man can bring a woman off as well as i can and im not being humble just honest

you might be able to get a bi or lesbian woman off.......but a straight woman
wouln't have the right connection with you.
and as we all know....the brain is the biggest erogenous zone
and if the brain isn't into it......technique will get you no where.

Having a pu$$y doesn't guarantee you know what every pu$$y likes.......no more than having a dik guarantees you know how to please every dik.
 MsMicki
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2010 7:19:52 AM
Not necessarily.......
if you are talking "odds".....
then you have to factor in everyone that gives oral.
I'm guessing here......but let's say 75% of the men in this world eat pu$$y.
The percentage of gay or bi women is under 10% (according to the few sites I checked out).....then not all gay/bi women give oral.....so let's drop that down to 7% of the women of the world give oral.
Add in alot of these gay/bi women have only recently decided to to act on this.

So.....now compare all those men......with a majority of them giving oral for most their lives.......to a few women that are giving oral.....
"Odds" are........in the men's favor.

This also works out when discussing giving head.
With only 5% of the male population being gay/bi, and I'd guess at least 50% of women liking to give head.

(I'll admit I'm bored sitting here with a broken foot.......and just nitpicking your "odds"......but you gotta admit there is some validity to this)
 Jazzneen
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2012 7:06:26 AM
yes... I know that feeling... :-)
 Jazzneen
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2012 7:12:35 AM
Ladies... Oh! I have had it done by both ladies and fellas. One guy gave it to me right in 2 seconds... From my first time with a woman and continues with women eating this thing like she getting paid for it. A lot of guys just start biting on the clit and pulling the lips like they want it to come a part... What are you doing? Ladies seem to know exactly where that ummm huumm spot is... Ladies all the way! Girls, Girls, Girls !
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/17/2013 10:22:35 PM
Seems like there are quite a few women here that have at least had a bisexual experience. I don't know if they are actually bisexual, but it is pretty interesting!
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/18/2013 12:49:48 PM
Good is good no matter the gender.

I've always been more concerned with, "well, what now?", what comes after this?
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/20/2013 9:48:02 AM
Never had a bi experience! Never really enjoyed going down on a woman! Most women stunk down there! Must of been the women having a yeast infection or something!
 TooShadows
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2013 12:39:26 PM
It depends on the person. I've had great from women,and I've had terrible head from women. I've had great head from men,and I've gotten head from men that nearly put me to sleep. At no time have I ever gotten a blowjob from a woman that made me just fall asleep.
Posted: 8/24/2013 8:43:43 PM

I'll take my chances and suffer with only blowjobs from women. It's rough, but I'll try to make it through it.

I give a woman oral pleasure better than most women on this planet because MOST women who do it do it to experiment and NOT because the best thing in their life is a "shnoz" basted in pu$$y!!!

I have "turned" so called lesbian women into penis loving $lut$ and I have not been for one second derailed from this task....

Hahahaha!
 Whomiiyesu
Msg: 66
view profile
History
 tonguewiz
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2013 10:38:38 AM
A woman is of course going to be better technically the first time she goes down on another woman because she isn't starting out completely clueless. But a man only needs some guidance to get him started and then that advantage evaporates.
 tallshyman
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2013 9:02:40 AM
Women give Better BJ then men Because I do not want a man.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >