Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gjay1
Msg: 3
Do you remember your first kiss...., and will you kiss and tell ? ?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
OMG i certainly remember!! and its set me up for a lifetime of just melting when a fella really loves to kiss.....lol i digress.....grade 5 school camp to raymond island ( and i will name him since im only saying good stuff about him!!) a lovely young fella , john mc call, behind the bunkhouse!! danced with him too!!!
 SAIUN
Msg: 5
Do you remember your first kiss...., and will you kiss and tell ? ?
Posted: 8/16/2008 11:28:02 PM
I've had several first kisses.

Unfortunately, all of them have been in my dreams.
 qldblue
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/13/2011 8:06:01 AM
Stumbled across this thread and thought it would bring this back for laughs.

I was a whole 14 years of age and I wa at a hockey carnival in Perth and I pulled off this miraculous save, you know the one where you happen to stumble into the wrong spot at the right time, sorry I digress.

Anyway after the game as we were leaving the field, one young 14 y.o. girl came up to me, congratulated me for saving the shot at goal and gave me a kiss on the mouth much to my surprise and my team mates laughter.

The next game was a shocker and I never admitted to myself why but everyone else probably knew .

Never saw the girl again after that.
 greyingred
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2011 8:09:58 AM
I had three brothers so was under no illusions of teenage true love...avoided boys for years. Was playing Topsi in the King and I, aged 16/17 and after the last show handsome, very handsome Prince Chulalongkong (what a name lol) was somewhat tipsy and came into the dancers dressing room and kissed all 8 of us apparently so he could kiss me, cos I had been avoiding his crass passes all rehearsals etc. Despite his confession and or especially because of his confession, I still refused to go out with him. Weirdly he went on some 10 years later to marry my younger sister, the family sent her to Australia for a few months to forget him, didn't work. She divorced him 4 years later cos she caught him doing more than kissing. As for the kiss, I just remember thinking, get the hell outa my mouth you creep! In those days I was just too polite to bite.
 Island home
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/14/2011 11:54:27 PM
I don't remember
But I'm pretty sure it was with Mum or dad
 Holly63
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/19/2011 9:59:37 PM
My first kiss was when I was 16. He was on his P plates so was 18 I think. We went to the movies to watch Gone With the Wind. OMG...it was 4 hours long.

When he dropped me home that evening he held me and kissed me. It was horrible. It was open mouthed....wide open as if he was about to take a bite of a huge piece of cake.

He said "stick your tongue out". We kissed again. I rubbed my tongue all over his teeth which still had mashed cheesels stuck to them.

Afterwards, I went inside, burst into tears and nearlly puked.
 qldblue
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/20/2011 8:57:37 AM
Very romantic, not only did you have a date watching a 4 hour movie but you also had the chance of tasting used cheezels, sorry but I did have a bit of a chuckle happening.

I think we all would like to take back our first kisses that were bad and re do them all over again.

Given the chance again I think I would like to have the same feeling from a first kiss with the woman that will be beside me forever, just like when I started going with my future wife nearly 30 years ago....... , not the same woman but that same feeling, you know the feeling........ She didn't wipe her mouth and reach for the mouth wash feeling.
 jojoaus
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2011 2:56:34 AM
I was 11. His name was Ivan and we were on a week long school excursion. It was kind of a group thing... I was told Hey Jo... Ivan wants to kiss you!!! And we were counted down... 20 seconds with lips firmly closed!

First pleasant experience... 13 with my first 'b/f'. We never really went out, just talked about it.

First french kiss... 14. The leading male singer in our school musical (written by our music teacher Mr Donald Dumbell- true!!! Based on a biblical story about Shadrack, Meshack and Abednigo... what was that tale?) and he was high on a successful premiere and kissed all of us. Passionately!!!

Gawd not thought about them in ages... le sighhhhhhhhhhhh
 tisme_susan
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2011 8:48:05 PM
Hi everyone, it's been ages since I've been in these forums. But anyway..
I do remember my first kiss. I was 16 at it was WOW.. I've never forgotten it, and we are still friends to this day.
 trezza92
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/23/2011 8:28:00 AM
Never had one. im just that awful.
 tisme_susan
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2013 6:12:47 PM

When he dropped me home that evening he held me and kissed me. It was horrible. It was open mouthed....wide open

Oh Holly, your story is so funny (not at the time I'm sure) Some men never grow up and still try to swallow you whole when they kiss... yukkkk
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >