Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Clothing Optional Campgrounds, ever tried them?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 suny
Msg: 12
Clothing Optional Campgrounds, ever tried them?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
This is just his way of finding more women to date. well ummm if u call that dating. lolol The women that are looking for this will find him easier, ,,,,opppsss poor choice of words,,,,,
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 13
Clothing Optional Campgrounds, ever tried them?
Posted: 8/17/2008 4:16:11 PM
It's becoming apparent that few single folks in this part of the country are even aware of the ground swell of support for both naturism, and the Burning Man" events;
http://www.burningman.com/
Kind of ironic too, because it's basically about tolerence, respect for nature, learning and supporting one another, and sharing diverse spirituality without judging.
JudyISuny), you couldn't be more incorrect. I already have a date for this event.
The two people who are familiar with these events, interested in attending, and have contacted me off line, are both from out of state, both female and both willing to either fly, or drive all night, just to attend another one. They're also familiar with not ridiculing anything they don't understand, or havent' tried. Can't wait to meet them both. But then, that's the beauty of these events. Not the nudity, but the people you meet. Uncommon, fun loving, and sincere.
 m.t.nester
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/19/2008 7:08:13 PM
Too many mosquitos in this part of the world, hate the cross-eyed looks I get when I subconsciously scratch the you know whats in public, can only imagine the looks I would get when I furiously scratch the you know whats with a big mosquito bite.

My idea of roughing it and camping out is a Motel Six.

No thanks for clothing optional campsites, will opt for clothing optional bedrooms instead.
 smileee4u
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/19/2008 7:14:24 PM
No, but I heard about them. It is rumored there is most old men, with gray hair, pot bellies and they leave skid marks behind where they sit. They hope someone under the age of forty will show up, so they can be the next victim on predator dot com.
 Verzen
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/20/2008 12:28:52 AM
I would personally think it might be fun... Of course ive always been a little curious and adventurous when it comes to 'stretching the rules' so to speak. The closest it brings me to breaking the law without breaking the law that is hehe.
 sersa1e
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/19/2011 3:43:37 PM
Probably would be the biggest mood killer ever for a date...just watch 60 minutes and use your imagination on the hosts,that's what you'll be getting.
 SeaCatcher
Msg: 18
Posted: 12/19/2011 6:09:11 PM
Camping with someone you barely know would be a nightmare. It's bad enough living in a tent with people you've known all your life. As a dating situation, I would avoid it at all costs.

A nudist camping date is probably no different to ordinary camping, except in one positive way: you don't have to worry about confined dressing spaces. I wouldn't go camping, full stop, as a way to get to know the other person. I'm not fond of camping anyway, so could be biased! :)
 SeaCatcher
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/19/2011 6:11:15 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention that I used to be a member of a nudist club, so I have no problems being nude; it's the bother of camping that I object to.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Clothing Optional Campgrounds, ever tried them?