Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 33
Heading SouthPage 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Actually the leaders of the Sierra Club are xenophobic bigots. One was quoted as saying America shouldn't allow any immigration because she had a grandchild in utero and didn't want the kid to have to share the USA with a billion other people.

So where is this quote?

I'm a treehugger but most of the top jobs in environmental groups are hijacked by people who are bad for the environment.

Citation needed.

Another reason to hate Hindustani is they are bad for the planet. They were the first country to cause climate change (they deforested India, causing warming and drought).

So the industrial revolution did nothing?
 2ufo2
Msg: 34
Heading South
Posted: 5/26/2017 3:55:24 PM

When was the last time that you went to a bank and there were not Indian loan officer, which answers the question why so many own businesses.

Every time I go to the bank.

I wonder why environmentalists aren't more concerned from that population effects on the environment standpoint.

Well, considering that liberal leftists have fewer children than anyone else... perhaps they are putting their beliefs into action.
I'll leave it up to everyone else to decide if I'm being snarky or not.

But I live in reality and have kids to think about. I come in contact with these realities daily.

I'm not sure you do live in reality... let's check in three years and some odd months. The questions will be: Are your children healthy, happy, and sane?

Then maybe we can work together to help and not martyr ourselves.

I'm not interested in making anyone a martyr. Least of all myself.

Americans who have been in charge hate themselves and their country.

There go any claims to living in reality.
Or is that some kind of weird rightist logic?
 deetristate
Msg: 35
Heading South
Posted: 5/26/2017 5:25:11 PM
2ufo. You forgot who you were posting as. Revisit.

See, you called me a rightest. The 2ufo personality knows better.
Keep better track of your personalities.

Continue childless to hate yourselves and deny reality.

That's fine.

The rest of us will straighten things out.

We are recycling while you trash the place.
Our efforts will keep this country going.

You are welcome.

( even gto is avoiding reality about blm. Things are getting bizzare.)

I will try to visit this weekend so you all won't.be bored.

Getting on a plane.
 2ufo2
Msg: 36
Heading South
Posted: 5/26/2017 5:39:54 PM
Dee...

You were beginning to write in a much more coherent manner lately.
I had started re-reading your posts.
However, now I am confused. Again.

I don't post as anyone but myself.
(Although I do wonder who you think my other persona it???)

I called you 'rightest' to mirror back your constant use of the term, 'leftist'.
(I'll probably start using it for others who also use the term 'leftist' to refer to anyone who disagrees with them, no matter how idiotic their ramblings.)

Another reason to hate Hindustani is they are bad for the planet. They were the first country to cause climate change (they deforested India, causing warming and drought).

Personally, I think it was the cyanobacteria... 2.5 billion years ago.

Curse you, chloroplasts!!!
(Homer Simpson voice)
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 37
The rise of putrefacted ring wing garbage
Posted: 5/26/2017 6:07:27 PM

Just wondering what you all think about the movement to take down monuments in the south of Jackson, Lee, etc.
The putrefacted pile of kokroach excrements pushing her lies and malice again.

As far as the statutes, who cares?
^^^ and that is the proof that her only objective is to spread hatred, lies and malice. The statues ? who cares!.

What a sorry pile of putrefacted kokroach excrements you are.

if their goal was to annoy people like you
and putrid garbage like you (and him.)

I agree with you on the wimpiness of "authorities" especially the left leaning.
^^^ that is what you really care about. Pile up false accusations against those who care for the country. What a putrid POS you are.

One theory is that some whites are too afraid to deal with the latinos and indians who are taking over many things so they focus on blacks.
^^^ that's quite a malicious turd you defecated there. It really shows what you are made of.

statutes of people
Ignorant, malicious POS, if you can't learn to care for your country, the least you could do is to learn the language. It's "statues" not "statutes". You malicious, ignorant, putrid pile of kokroach excrements.

Even state and local governments are hiring imported Hindustani to do IT work when Americans are trained for and need those jobs.
and no mention that the kokroach you worship abuses the H1B visa program to bring foreigners who he can underpay while keeping them captive with the visa.

You've again proved that you are a putrefacted pile of kokroach excrements.

But I live in reality and have kids to think about.
Your reality is the sewer that puked you.

Then maybe we can work together to help and not martyr ourselves.
That's a way you can make a positive contribution for the U.S, martyr yourself. Best idea you've had so far.

Americans who have been in charge hate themselves and their country.
Claims the putrid pile of kokroach excrements that supports leaving 20+ million Americans without health care.

It may take something extreme happening to change it.
Hopefully, extreme putrid piles of kokroach excrements like you won't be able to damage the country any more than they've already done.

We are recycling while you trash the place.
Says the pile of kokroach excrements that supports gutting the E.P.A.

L_LuuLuu
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2017 8:26:38 AM
To the OP:

Watch out for people who say "Bless your heart" .

And "Well! Aren't you just precious?".
 2ufo2
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/27/2017 12:23:56 PM
Ah, LuuLuu...

Let's not forget

"How nice for you."

gtomustang
Msg: 40
Heading South
Posted: 5/27/2017 12:51:44 PM
wait, what's the reality of BLM that everyone's ignoring? The tripe that a leader of it has a white father so therefore he's white? Breitbart had a hitpiece on it, no wonder everyone's ignoring it--it really is bizzare. or is it this reality?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/black-lives-matterbut-reality-not-so-much-1441755075

seems like the only thing getting recycled is the truth.

meanwhile, sugar, here's a charmin' list of south'n saying'. Now don't get all ugly about it, ya hear?

http://ashlandbelle.com/Southern.html

and interpretation:

http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/1019595/40-southern-phrases-explained
 2ufo2
Msg: 41
Heading South
Posted: 5/27/2017 1:01:45 PM
Reality has never mattered.

Particularly in politics - it's all about perception.

Reality is what you can get away with.
(R. A. Wilson)

VikingHoosier
Msg: 42
Heading South
Posted: 5/27/2017 1:31:12 PM

So where is this quote?

One place is the New York Time, March 16 2004. Tried to post yesterday but had 2 of the 10 most recent posts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/16/us/bitter-division-for-sierra-club-on-immigration.html

The article identifies the xenophobe as a Democrat, former governor of Colorado. The racism is typical of a Democrat. He probably thought well of his state's trenchcoat mafia gunloon terrorists who targeted students of color.

Citation needed.

Have witnessed it firsthand numerous times. For example, in college I was in the Environmental Action Group. When the founder resigned, the new "leader" was a hypocrite and was bad for the environment. He said "recycling cans is of no concern to us".

Non sequitur. The India deforestation occurred before the industrial revolution.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Heading South
Posted: 5/27/2017 6:44:10 PM
I'm a hypocrite... I am bad for the environment. I eat, breathe fart, poop and pee. I drive a car and when I die the methane gas from my rotting corpse will leave a carbon footprint,. I'm a mess and so is our world.

Heading south and driving slow just might help though. Saw that on a Florida bumper sticker....

It read.... "When I retire, I'm moving north and driving slow".
 debbiedunn
Msg: 44
Heading South
Posted: 5/27/2017 7:08:13 PM
There is a pattern in this section that people talk past one another.

In one instance, one poster discussed the BLM activists and almost just to disagree, some contrarian wrote about BLM leaders.

Can't people just converse?
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Heading South
Posted: 5/27/2017 7:18:10 PM
#44, are you headed South? If so, where might I ask? I am curious and Heading South is the topic. Just thought I'd ask because Sometimes the South sounds good. Not so much in summertime though.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/27/2017 10:49:50 PM

@
Can't people just converse?
Garbage like you doesn't converse. The likes of you only spread malice and dishonesty that's all you people know how to do. There are countless instances of your "conversing" being proof of that... for instance, in this thread the putrefacted kokroach diarrhea like you asked...
Just wondering what you all think about the movement to take down monuments in the south of Jackson, Lee, etc.
only to shortly later demonstrate the malice and dishonesty present in her question when she states...
As far as the statutes, who cares?
rather obvious her objective is to spread lies and malice and attract a few more kokroaches like her to support them.

The malicious dishonesty in the repugnant stream of kokroach diarrheas that support kokroach-in-chief is obvious.

Keep pretending that leaving 20+ million Americans without health care and, letting kids go hungry in school is a "great job" as you stated in another post. That really shows the "conversation" you, and the likes of you, really want.

The "great job" that piece of garbage has done so far is to expose the likes of you who end up murdering decent people for attempting to protect two, reportedly Muslim, women.

Stirring hate, mediocrity and ignorance, that's the "great job" the orange kokroach has done so far.

Now go ahead accuse me of being a "leftist", then pat yourself on the head for doing a "great job" too, like the repulsive kokroach you support does.

LOLTrump
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/28/2017 7:07:05 AM

Confederate Memorials

The original participation trophy

https://i.imgflip.com/1pqve8.jpg
 Maleman999
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/28/2017 7:18:42 AM
Trump will pass through an executive order, that no statues can be taken down, unless they are replaced with a statue of him. After all, according to Trump, he is the best president in history, and he's not shy about telling everybody that.
 debbiedunn
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/28/2017 7:19:21 AM
You are mentally ill, TheRevenant2017.
I will no longer reply to you after this.
You are so full of hatred that you drove yourself nuts.

President Trump continues to do a great job. He again represented us as a superpower while on his travels.
Wherever you live must be hell for you to be such a **stard. I feel very sorry for you.

No one in the USA will be without healthcare. That is what is important.

Maybe you are on drugs. Most of your post above makes no sense at all. Why would I accuse you of being a leftist?

You should take some part in mental health care wherever you live. These are my last words to you.

Maleman that is funny.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/28/2017 7:42:26 AM

President Trump continues to do a great job. He again represented us as a superpower while on his travels.

Well lets see.

He tried to bully the rest of the world with his NATO speech.

He ignored all the other speakers and just sat there like a numpty while they where talking and did not even bother to listen to the translation.

He then could not walk 700 yards and had to take a golf cart and then for the most part got ignored by everyone else.

So I must ask, are you stupid or do you only watch Fox news?

No one in the USA will be without healthcare. That is what is important.

Which is a 100% lie.

What's next, you gonna tell people that Mexico will pay for the completely unnecessary wall, or maybe you will make up some story about jobs with the company you work at and claiming that tRump brought them back.

Maybe you are on drugs.

Maybe you are just a shill, or possibly you really are that stupid.
 debbiedunn
Msg: 51
Posted: 5/28/2017 8:20:04 AM
Anyone including illegal aliens can walk into an emergency room and get healthcare.
You must live elsewhere or you would know that.

None of those trivial events matter.
You must be a shill for MSNBC and those who hate trump.

You are definitely not well educated.
I will waste no more time on you. You are beneath me.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 52
Posted: 5/28/2017 8:46:57 AM

Anyone including illegal aliens can walk into an emergency room and get healthcare.

Yes, they can. And it turns out to be the most expensive care in the world, with the worst possible outcomes. And why are the outcomes the worst? Because the ER provides emergent care, not healthcare as most people know it. But hey, keep that illusion you have in your head about free emergent care provided at the ER, but don't confuse it with low cost proactive healthcare.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/28/2017 10:29:01 AM

@
You are mentally ill, TheRevenant2017.
Yes, those who see you for what you are, are "mentally ill". It goes without saying.

Orange sphincter hemorrhoids like you that support leaving 20+ million Americans without health care are obviously very "sane" people.

You are so full of hatred
Don't confuse the repulsion you elicit with hatred. A sewer would puke you, and the likes of you, not because of hatred but because of disgust.

you drove yourself nuts.
Stay away from my nuts. Grab orange sphincter by the nuts, he may reciprocate.

President Trump continues to do a great job.
No doubt. Mock the disabled, leave 20+ million Americans without health care, grab women's pvssies, leak classified information to hostile nations, incite hate in wackos like you that slit the throat of decent people, etc, etc, etc... what a great job.

He again represented us as a superpower while on his travels.
He sure did that... he proved that with superpower come super-idiots.

No one in the USA will be without healthcare.
That's not what the CBO says but, no doubt that's "fake news" to you.

That is what is important.
We do agree, it's very important that no one in the country be without healthcare. Nice of you to pretend that's important while supporting leaving 20+ million Americans without it. Just the kind of thing putrid garbage like you does. It's easy to tell what you are.

Maybe you are on drugs.
You sound like Rush Limbaugh.

Why would I accuse you of being a leftist?
Because that's what putrid garbage like you does. Anyone with a shred of decency is automatically a leftist.

You should take some part in mental health care wherever you live.
That's how you make yourself feel good. Obviously people like you who support people slitting throats are sane. (of course, you'll never admit you encourage that even though you implicitly support it.)

These are my last words to you.
Completely expected. The putrid trails of orange kokroach diarrhea like you cannot support any of the statements you make with facts.

You are beneath me.
As are the 20+ million Americans you want to leave without health care.

LOLTrump
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/28/2017 10:35:34 AM

You must live elsewhere or you would know that.

You must hate money and love debt, or maybe you are just another dumb conservative who does not know that using the ER like a medical clinic is about the stupidest thing you can do medically and economically.

None of those trivial events matter.
You must be a shill for MSNBC and those who hate trump.

You must be too stupis to back up any of your claims.

You are definitely not well educated.
I will waste no more time on you. You are beneath me.

No one is beneath racist trash like yourself and your fellow white-power, nazi supporters.

No go back to your hole.
 gtomustang
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/28/2017 3:00:57 PM
Oh, if only we could converse with people who weren't "sneakers". They raise a point about something HRC did. You point out when Chump did the same thing. But then its OK if Chump did it, but HRC should get locked up. Isn't what's good for the goose, good for the gander? That's called hypocrisy. Even more annoying is when they denied Chump did it, and you show them the video, and just like Chump when he's accused, he denies it ever happened. That's called flat out lying. They insist Chump has done all these things, and you remind them those things require a Federal Budget, and Chump has yet to get one thru Congress, so all those things actually happened with the same budget Obama did. But then they tell you Obama did nothing. So what do we call that stupidity, an inability to see reality? Chump cuts funding to the ACA, then declares that b/c its failing it must be a failure. Some people call that, "peeing on my shoe and telling me its rain." Purple points out that Elkhart Indiana did poorly due to Bush's policies, and did better with Obama's, and from that he concludes....Obama did nothing good, and declares Liberals are Idiots for not seeing reality as he sees it. Huh?

so where's the room for intelligent conversation?

If Chump pushes another world leader aside to get a photograph like a 2 yr old reaching for a proffered lollypop...is that a way to represent us The Ugly American? Is it textbook narcissism? Is it something else? Is it unintelligent conversation to say that pushing people aside for a photo op is something we teach snot-nosed kids not to do, so perhaps our leader shouldn't do it either?

As for healthcare, even Trumpets don't want to lose what they had. There's plenty of horror stories about ER care. They tried to kick my mom with dementia out when she came in with a 62 blood sugar level, but they couldn't stabilize her long enough to reach the front door without passing out. As Baby Boomers hit their last years, there will be more of us taking care of more of them, who will tell you horror stories.

on the flip side, the new tech is wonderful as it is costly. I was discussing 396 big blocks at a car show an hour ago with a 70-something looking fellow who had a heart attack a few months ago. They slipped a stent up his arm, and in half an hour the pain was gone. he wondered how it was handled in the old days, and if memory served, they cracked your sternum open like a lobster, pulled the ribs apart and you recooperated for a week and caught every infection the hospital had to offer.

As my late godfather liked to say, Hell, THESE are the good ol' days!

meanwhile, since someone mentioned mass media:

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/fox-news-takes-huge-hit-ratings/
 debbiedunn
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/28/2017 6:29:53 PM
I heard all of that on MSNBC just as you heard it and now repeat it here.
Only on MSNBC it was with less snark.

These are good times.

We have a great replacement for Scalia, illegal immigration is being addressed, businesses are hiring because of confidence and more business, the country is on the way to improving healthcare insurance and we are once again a superpower in earnest.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/28/2017 6:40:05 PM

We have a great replacement for Scalia, illegal immigration is being addressed,

Illegal immigration was addressed under Obama.

businesses are hiring because of confidence and more business,

Nope, businesses do not operate like that.

More money coming in, means more profits, not more people, of which tRump has done nothing to make any changes.

the country is on the way to improving healthcare insurance

I think you have giving tax breaks to the rich and improving health care mixed up.

and we are once again a superpower in earnest.

Nope, you are the laughing stock of the world.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >