Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 John252817
Msg: 58
304-227Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
"Nope, businesses do not operate like that."

^^^^^ Nope, you swing and miss there....YIKES!!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 59
The rise of putrefacted ring wing garbage
Posted: 5/28/2017 6:51:16 PM

^^^^^ Nope, you swing and miss there....YIKES!!!!

Well thanks for telling me on how I missed and not just saying it an running off like someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

As it is clear john you do not know the first thing about running a business.

But feel free to prove me wrong, or run and hide, totally your choice.

Explain how an increase in capital (but also make sure you connect this to tRump as well and something he has done) leads to increasing the workforce.
 John252817
Msg: 60
304-227
Posted: 5/28/2017 7:04:17 PM
"businesses are hiring because of confidence "

^^^^^ Confidence does breed hiring for businesses Lol, do you really know what is going on out here, do you actually understand what is happening?? Obviously not....YIKES. The poster who quoted the above was spot on, you were clueless....once again....YIKES!!! You probably should stick with fake news.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 61
United States is no longer a reliable partner, thanks tRump
Posted: 5/28/2017 8:08:51 PM
Can you give one example of this happening and then connect it with tRump

I will wait here while you once gain fail to back up one single thing you have ever said.

I will give you that though, at least you are consistent.
 John252817
Msg: 62
304-227
Posted: 5/28/2017 8:18:25 PM
YIKES Lol, you only read anti republican stuff don't you, you don't read and understand and comprehend business at all!! Please don't play the dumb act, it doesn't work at all but nice try....YIKES!!!
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/28/2017 10:07:03 PM

@
We have a great replacement for Scalia
We'll see. Time will tell if he is any good for the country instead of being good for the roachnicants like you.

illegal immigration is being addressed
Mostly by the courts which have struck down kokroach-in-chief ridiculous and discriminatory executive orders. In addition to that, illegal immigration has always been addressed, and unlike now, it was addressed without hate. Your claim is malicious and dishonest, just as you are. Again, you show yourself as being a lying putrid piece of garbage.

businesses are hiring because of confidence and more business
Actually, confidence is low because the kokroach-in-chief you support is unable to get anything done. Businesses are mostly keeping things as they are until they know what they face regarding health care, tax reform, clean energy technologies (which obviously doesn't include coal) and many other areas that affect business decisions.

The demented kokroach-in-chief you support is among the worst underperforming presidents in the history of this nation. That's quite an accomplishment. So far, he's produced more ridiculous and laughable statements than any other president, e.g, "we just got back from the middle east".. he's got a superpower... superignorance... he shares that with the trails of kokroach diarrhea like you that supports him.

the country is on the way to improving healthcare insurance
To the putrefacted roachnicants like you leaving 20+ million Americans without health care is "improving healthcare insurance".

we are once again a superpower in earnest.
We were a superpower in earnest before the idiot you support got elected. Now that the demented kokroach-in-chief is president, Angela Merkel who is very measured with her words stated
Europe can no longer completely count on its allies
that shows how impressed the G7 (G6 + 1 clown) was with kokroach-in-chief. We contributed a super-idiot to the G7. A "home run" of idiocy in a golf cart. That's super.

He did accomplish something, he left reviews in TripAdvisor of the various places he had visited. Just what the president of an earnest superpower should be doing. Quite an achievement there.

What a lying, mediocre, ignorant and hateful putrid pile of kokroach excrements you and your orange clown are.

@
do you really know what is going on out here
Here is a sample of what's going on..
This week, the Carrier announced it will cut 632 jobs from its Indiana plant by the end of the year.

do you actually understand what is happening??
Absolutely. Some Mexicans are going to get jobs and have the great Christmas kokroach-in-chief promised to Carrier employees. Understand that.

You probably should stick with fake news.
They certainly stick to you quite well. Definitely too sticky for people with a brain.

you don't read and understand and comprehend business at all!!
And the putrefacted mass of cottage cheese residing in your cranial cavity does. That is great. Now you can explain how corporations benefit from lowering the corporate tax rate to 15% considering that companies like G.E (as an example) declare profits in the $14 billion ballpark and, not only they pay no taxes, they sometimes even manage to get a tax credit. Also, most corporations, even those that pay taxes, very rarely pay 15%. Of course, you knew that since you understand and comprehend business. No doubt, you'll have no problem explaining how lowering the tax rate to 15% benefits corporations which rarely, if ever, pay 15% of their revenue in taxes anyway.

While you are at it, explain why Carrier moves some of its factories to Mexico, a country that has a 30% corporate tax rate. Hint: cheaper labor has something to do with it but, not much. Cheaper labor cannot compensate for the cost of a new factory, overhead caused by cultural differences, shipping and the many other costs associated with manufacturing in another country.

Since you understand and comprehend so much about business, explain why they don't stick around for the corporate tax rate to drop to 15% instead of going to Mexico where they are going to pay 30%.

Please don't play the dumb act,
Hopefully you won't be the example of such play.

There is your chance to show how much you understand and comprehend business.

gtomustang
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/29/2017 6:03:12 AM
Obama's pick for Supreme Court was also great, but Congress held off so that Chump would have an opportunity, and then sailed it right thru with some body English. So, that's Congress's victory, they engineered it. Employment was going up already under Obama:

"The U.S. economy continued its winning streak by adding 252,000 jobs in December 2014, the 11th consecutive month employers hired more than 200,000 workers. The unemployment rate fell to 5.6%, a post-recession low, as various sectors (from business services to health care to construction) added to payrolls. Boosting hiring isn't exactly new when it comes to private businesses, which have been bolstering their staffing for every month for almost five years. What's different about the recent pickup in employment is the positive effect of governments (state, local and federal). While jobs aren't being added at rapid pace, they have grown steadily over the past year, and are no longer subtracting from the labor market like they were not too long ago."

http://time.com/money/3660183/jobs-unemployment-economy/

Losing health insurance policies in markets isn't improving healthcare insurance. As for being a superpower in earnest rather than reality, North Korea has fired off YET ANOTHER MISSILE. How many has it been since Chump rattled his sabres and his own navy ran the other way?
 deetristate
Msg: 65
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT. Accept it or continue to be removed from reality.
Posted: 5/29/2017 7:02:58 AM
Wow, gto.

You really are creative in your machinations of giving Obama credit for everything.
Perhaps we should also give him credit for policies that inspired the bomber in England.

That is great that the increase in employment started under Obama.
What is happening now is an increase in real jobs, not part-time and no benefit jobs.

Win Win.

No. You can look it up yourself. That way you can decide which source you want to review and accept.

The losses in health insurance markets happened under the ACA. You can find many governors, etc and real people relaying real life experiences and reality that they can't afford their insurance because the premiums are so high , NOW,that they can't use the insurance because the deductibles are so high, NOW, and that in some states, during ACA and the Obama administration, they are down to one or no insurers in some counties.

Why deny that there needs to be improvement in the health insurance program.

Like that poster said, everybody in America can get health CARE.

And yes, it could be reasonably priced. But absence of care is not really an issue.

This is reality. Not some numbers some that someone dreamed up in an office or that some leftist news or opinion writer slanted.
Maybe you people just need to get out more and in contact with real people.
 tommyfiend
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/29/2017 10:03:08 AM
You don't know what you are talking about Dee. I do. Many people, especially before the Affordable Care Act, were locked out of the system except for the most basic procedures. As a result, lots of people died who would not have died or died much quicker than they would have otherwise with treatment.

The House plan would bring us back to those glory days and in the meanwhile, will impoverish those who are older or with preexisting conditions, who will have no choice but to pay for health insurance or go bare and without treatment and with high deductibles, may still go without treatment.

In the end, the only thing that is going to work in a One Payer system... and eventually that is where we are going. There is no choice... its that or the country will be bankrupted.
 tommyfiend
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/29/2017 10:04:12 AM

Anyone including illegal aliens can walk into an emergency room and get healthcare.
You must live elsewhere or you would know that.

Understandable you would be so ignorant... but that's not the way it works in the real world.
 deetristate
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/29/2017 10:14:46 AM
Actually, I do know what I am talking about.

You can choose to believe otherwise.

I still agree with the other poster that anyone can get healthcare in an emergency room.
I also agree that illegal aliens can get free healthcare there. Even 60 minutes did a story about that. (In the context of "Isn't it sad that these illegal aliens have to go to an emergency room for healthcare rather than free and easy anywhere that they would like?")

To deny that is to deny reality.
But I am getting used to that on POF.

As I said before, ideally the USA would have a nationwide system the same as what Congress has.
Offer nationwide a list of providers ( whoever wants to get in)

You can pay from under $100 per month for trauma care only coverage ( you pay for visits out of pocket)

or get the Cadillac plan for 1000 per month or more

and everything in between.
 tommyfiend
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/29/2017 10:38:17 AM
No Dee...you are factually incorrect. .this is not a matter of opinion...therefore, you don't know what you are talking about. You can get emergency treatment in an emergency room...even have emergency surgery if necessary. That is a far thing from adequate healthcare.
 debbiedunn
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/29/2017 11:13:52 AM
I have pro bono clients who go to the emergency room when their cold turns into the flu or they have a backache. You are an idiot, tommy.
 tommyfiend
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/29/2017 11:30:12 AM
You are a babe in the woods compared to me sweetheart. If you are telling your clients they will be protected by the system without health insurance, you are committing malpractice...and being pro-bono doesn't save your ass from liability once the attorney-client relationship is established. If your clients go bare based on your advice, I would suggest upping your malpractice insurance. Good luck.... you are going to need it.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2017 11:47:53 AM

I still agree with the other poster that anyone can get healthcare in an emergency room.
I also agree that illegal aliens can get free healthcare there.

Technically, they are undocumented aliens.

Be that as it may ...

ER healthcare isn't free, everyone gets a bill and it's very expensive, much higher than normal healthcare services.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/29/2017 11:48:11 AM

I have pro bono clients who go to the emergency room when their cold turns into the flu or they have a backache.

And that one visit costs more to taxpayers than a year of PPACA premium.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 74
TRUMP IS the worst PRESIDENT in the history of the USA, accepted it or keep your head in the sand
Posted: 5/29/2017 2:51:38 PM

And that one visit costs more to taxpayers than a year of PPACA premium.

Yep, just another conservative that literally sucks at math and reality.
 gtomustang
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/29/2017 5:21:59 PM
Yes, people did lose their prior insurance policies that barely covered any real costs, as the ACA required insurance companies to offer real policies that actually covered pre-existing conditions, et cetera. And of course, that is expensive to cover for a for-profit enterprises. We all can look it up ourselves, depending upon what we wish to really believe or if we are willing to accept the truth, even when it ruins our desires for what we wish the world was. Sorta like what goes on inside the White Again House:

"White House press secretary Sean Spicer was giddy at the thought of meeting Pope Francis during President Trump’s first trip abroad, telling acquaintances that for him, a devout Catholic, the moment would fulfill a bucket-list dream. 
But when the White House finalized the lucky list of staff members who would accompany Trump into his private audience with the pontiff at the Vatican last week, Spicer’s name was nowhere to be found. Enduring public humiliation has become a defining characteristic of Spicer’s tenure in the White House — from the “Saturday Night Live” parody in which a woman plays a ranting, red-faced Spicer to the constant rumors of his imminent dismissal. Yet being excluded from the papal visit still stunned his colleagues, many of whom expressed pity for him and were visibly uncomfortable talking about the slight. "
"In Trump’s White House, aides serve a president who demands absolute loyalty — but who does not always offer the same in return. Trump prefers a management style in which even compliments can come laced with a bite, and where enduring snubs and belittling jokes, even in public, is part of the job. Allies say the president’s quips are simply good-natured teasing, part of an inclusive strategy meant to make even mid-level staff members feel like family. But others consider Trump’s comments pointed reminders to those who work for him that he is in charge — barbs from the boss that keep aides on guard and off kilter, and can corrode staff morale. Trump sometimes refers to his 45-year-old chief of staff, Reince Priebus, as “Reince-y,” a diminutive nickname that some aides and outside rivals recount with gleeful relish. The president also frequently reminds Priebus that when “Access Hollywood’ tapes emerged during the campaign on which Trump could be heard boasting about groping women without their consent, Priebus urged him to drop out of the race. The president has described House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.), in theory one of his top allies on Capitol Hill, as a “Boy Scout” — a dig the that lawmaker joked he chose to take as a compliment even though “I’m not sure he meant it that way.”
"Even the president’s family is not immune. In a news conference at Trump Tower shortly after he won the White House, Trump announced that he would be putting his companies into a trust that his two older sons would run during his presidency. 
“I hope at the end of eight years, I’ll come back and say, ‘Oh, you did a good job,’ ” Trump said, as his sons looked on. But, then, he couldn’t resist a final tweak — half joke, half warning: “Otherwise, if they do a bad job, I’ll say, ‘You’re fired.’ ” 
"Many disagree with that assessment. Critics say the president often demeans those in his orbit, a tendency they say reflects a broader fragility beneath his bluster.  
“Trump is so deeply insecure that not even becoming president of the United States quenched his need to make others feel small to build himself up,” said Tim Miller, a former spokesman for an anti-Trump super PAC. “Choosing to work for him necessitates a willingness to be demeaned in order to assuage his desire to feel like a big, important person.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/snubs-and-slights-are-part-of-the-job-in-trump%e2%80%99s-white-house/ar-BBBDHjg?ocid=spartandhp

there are some governors who complain about the ACA...after they did their best to kill it.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-complaint-rick-scott-isnt-supposed-make
https://theprogressivecynic.com/2013/11/09/the-real-obamacare-scandal-gop-governors-who-reject-the-medicaid-expansion/

what a surprise! What isn't as much a surprise, when Trumpets say they lawyers don't accomplish much and college graduates they know don't understand the world. Considering we've just met one they know...now it makes sense. Thanks.

now we're conversing.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 76
Posted: 5/29/2017 6:03:49 PM

Oh so then you are for socialized medicine!
We (the tax payers) socialize the losses, while the insurance companies privatize the profits!
 gtomustang
Msg: 77
talk about continuing to be removed from reality!
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:08:09 PM
"I have pro bono clients who go to the emergency room when their cold turns into a flu or have a backache. You are an idiot"

>>>Says the woman who wants to converse, and wonders why its everyone else who's throwing out insults. Golly, she should look in the mirror for the reason why, sure didn't take long to go there. Well, back when I was at university, there were foreign exchange students from countries with health care who, yes, did go to the infirmary for every little thing b/c they were used to a First World Nation that covered such things. But why would an illegal immigrant want to attract attention?

Oh wait...in reality, they don't. no, not Republican reality, not alternate facts...real, actual, live reality:

"Undocumented immigrants in California see the doctor and visit emergency rooms significantly less often than U.S. citizens and documented immigrants, according to a study by the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research published in the May issue of the journal Health Affairs. Undocumented immigrants also seek fewer preventive health services, the study found. The findings contradict the perception that undocumented immigrants will overburden U.S. emergency departments and health providers. The UCLA researchers found startling differences in ER visits by adults: One in five U.S.-born adults visits the ER annually, compared with roughly one in 10 undocumented adults — approximately half the rate of U.S.-born residents."

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/state-s-undocumented-immigrants-use-fewer-health-services-than-u-s-born-residents

Yikes! reality sure gets in the way of Republican dislike of illegal immigrants and government programs that help people:

"False rumors that U.S. hospitals are closing because of undocumented immigrants have spread throughout the nativist internet network. The rumors started in 2005, when the discredited “medical expert” Madeleine Cosman published an article in a right-wing medical journal claiming that “84 California hospitals [were] closing their doors” because undocumented immigrants were straining the hospitals’ emergency facilities.1  The citation for Cosman’s claim, though, does not support her contention. The LA Times article cited reported that:
Robert F. Kennedy Medical Center in Hawthorne announced Thursday that it will shut down Dec. 31, becoming the sixth Los Angeles County emergency room [in 2004] to close its doors because of financial problems.2
Nowhere in the article does the LA Times attribute the closing to costs of care for undocumented immigrants. What the Times does say is:
Emergency rooms are generally a greater drain on hospital finances than other departments because more of their patients don't have insurance.3
Cosman’s false claim relies on the assumption that most uninsured emergency room patients are immigrants. However, a recent study by the Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC) found:
Medi-Cal patients are more likely than uninsured or privately insured Californians to visit hospital emergency departments for conditions that could be treated in a clinic or doctor’s office . . . [I]immigrants are not crowding the state’s emergency rooms – in fact, foreign-born Californians who are not U.S. citizens are among the least likely to seek treatment in the ER.4

https://maldef.org/truthinimmigration/immigrants_less_likely_to_use_emergency_rooms08252008/index.html

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/whats-holding-undocumented-immigrants-back/

ah snap, that sure gets in the way of GOP talking points! Boy, no wonder they don't want to "converse" but love to claim the intelligent side is "idiots".

"On August 28, 2012, the Obama Administration announced that the young people affected by this directive would not meet the definition of being “lawfully present”and would therefore be ineligible for Medicaid, the CHIP and the insurance benefits of the ACA.8

"while EMTALA requires covered hospitals to stabilize patients with emergency medical conditions, it does not require these facilities to provide additional treatment.....Decisions by the Fourth, Ninth and Eleventh Circuit Courts held that hospitals have no stabilization duties once patients are admitted"
"The PPACA does not provide undocumented immigrants with eligibility for public insurance programs. Because undocumented immigrants are not regarded as “qualified individuals” under the law, it also does not allow undocumented immigrants to purchase health insurance through the new state health exchanges even if they are able to do so with their own money"

http://undocumentedpatients.org/issuebrief/health-policy-and-access-to-care/

P.S. its really polite when people compliment me on how many facts I come out with to prove my points. Its a nice way to say, "rats, we can't disagree now and push our agenda". I appreciate the compliment, even tho its back handed. its a lot better conversation than the deflection and denial of reality. I can understand their frustration when reality gets in the way, but i'm sure they feel better being adult about it. thanks, folks, you know who you are.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 78
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:12:58 PM

@
You really are creative in your machinations of giving Obama credit for everything.
No creativity needed, simply facts. Facts are things that garbage like you greatly dislike.

Perhaps we should also give him credit for policies that inspired the bomber in England.
Those "policies", that is wars, were caused by one of the roachnicants like you, gwb.

What is happening now is an increase in real jobs, not part-time and no benefit jobs.
You malicious, repulsive POS, that has been happening since Obama, nothing new there. Go to the Bureau of Labor Statistics to confirm that is a fact. You have to take credit for the accomplishments of others to compensate for the brutal mediocrity of the kokroach, like you, that you support.

You can look it up yourself. That way you can decide which source you want to review and accept.
The BLS says you are lying. No surprise there. That's all the putrid POS like you are capable of.

You putrid, malicious stream of kokroach diarrhea, no doubt the ACA could be improved. Leaving 20+ million Americans without health insurance isn't an improvement, you sorry, dishonest, miserable POS.

The losses in health insurance markets happened under the ACA. You can find many governors, etc and real people relaying real life experiences and reality that they can't afford their insurance because the premiums are so high , NOW,that they can't use the insurance because the deductibles are so high, NOW, and that in some states, during ACA and the Obama administration, they are down to one or no insurers in some counties.
Not only you are a malicious, dishonest liar, you are a putrid hypocrite too. A good number of the ACA problems are caused by the roachnicants like you. Here is an example among many...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-signs-executive-order-that-could-lift-affordable-care-acts-individual-mandate/2017/01/20/8c99e35e-df70-11e6-b2cf-b67fe3285cbc_story.html

No one denies that. Leaving 20+ million Americans without health care isn't an improvement, you malicious, putrefacted dishonest POS.

Like that poster said, everybody in America can get health CARE.
There is another "poster" called the CBO (maybe you've heard of it) that says 23 million Americans will be left without health insurance because of greedy putrefacted kokroach excrements like you.

This is reality.
No. Those are the lies you and the other putrefacted garbage like you incessantly regurgitate hoping more people believes them.

Maybe you people just need to get out more and in contact with real people.
When the roachnicant pieces of garbage like you that work in Congress go to town halls, real people are rubbing a few facts in their face.

Yes, that's quite obvious. Just like you know about taxation. You are a pathetic, malicious ignorant kokroach fart spreading lie after lie. That's what you pass as knowing what you're talking about.

Not only is that choice easy, it's obvious too.

That statement suggest that you are an illegal alien who has gotten free healthcare. Illegal immigrants, as anyone else, may get free healthcare when the healthcare provider decides to provide it for free, otherwise they don't.

Here are a few facts about health care for illegal immigrants...

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-healthcare-watch-20140420-story.html

To deny that is to deny reality.
What you attempt to pass as reality is your lies, malice and dishonesty. That is, rather unfortunately, _your_ deplorable reality.

What a repugnant, putrefacted pile of kokroach excrements you are.

@
You are an idiot, tommy.
That beats being the lying, malicious, putrid pile of kokroach excrements that you are.

@
there are some governors who complain about the ACA...after they did their best to kill it.
And now they have the help of the Federal government.

Their plan is typical roachnicant malice. Destroy ACA leaving their We'llBuryYouCare as the only option.

debbiedunn
Msg: 79
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:26:25 PM
Does anyone understand gto's writing?
Please translate for me.

He seems to always talk to himself.

Tonight he is having a conversation with himself about whether illegal immigrants use emergency rooms more than citizens.
(Is he gay? He did say snap. )
He brings up topics that no one else is talking about and he goes on and on.
He does not live in the world or have real experiences. He just looks up articles and studies and reaches incorrect conclusions.
I am more educated than he is so it is obvious to me that those websites that he relies on are bunk.
He is obviously trying very hard to appear smarter than he is.

TheRevenant2017 is insane.
I stopped reading him.

John, you seem sane.

How do you respond to them?
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/30/2017 4:37:57 AM
Is this the South thread? Vandals struck the memorial to southern grunt soldiers again, this time on Memorial Day! Shameless! Too bad the cops just sat around eating donuts, not setting up cameras or having a policeman in the area at all times.

Does anyone understand gto's writing?

Your question may be rhetorical, but I believe I understand what he's trying to say. I agree with his recent post implying Obama should have been allowed to appoint the new Supreme Court justice.

I am more educated than he is so it is obvious to me that those websites that he relies on are bunk.

People who brag about having more education invariably show themselves ignorant and uneducated in real world matters.

My main measure of success is how early someone retires and how much time they don't work when they're young enough to enjoy the leisure time. Anyone who retires at age 43 must be doing something right! 43 is also the age I last worked for someone else.

The only way to create a job is to remove someone from the workforce. The best way to do this is for people to retire as soon as they can, freeing up a job for someone else (if the employer doesn't eliminate the position out of attrition). About the only other way a job gets freed is if a worker dies.

It's a total myth that Baby Boomers are retiring or dying; the selfish old people continue to work. One reason is the terrible idea of employers providing healthcare. The main reason old people work is to get health care. The ideal health care would be free *basic* health care for anyone who doesn't have a job, paid by sin taxes on cigarettes and taxes on employer-paid health benefits.

Meanwhile, your Pollyanna proclamations about how great things are under Trump are not shared by the 99%. You don't back up your claims with evidence. Your posts are like those of Eric Summit, making dogmatic claims without backing them.

Trump's bread-and-butter voters have already turned on him for breaking promises, for example he's keeping NAFTA so none of these jobless Americans who voted for him can get jobs. Same as Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc, he's letting corporations let in unlimited numbers of H-1B visas to steal jobs from Americans. He lets corporations do business overseas.
 Maleman999
Msg: 81
Posted: 5/30/2017 5:07:29 AM
" He lets corporations do business overseas."

Do you mean, like his daughter, who has her clothing line made in China? He doesn't appear to pressure her to move the manufacturing to the U.S., to provide jobs to Americans. Instead, Ivanka gets to meet the president of China in the White House. There doesn't seem to be much chirping from the White House at the moment, about the plan of imposing tariffs on goods made overseas by American owned companies. Trump is trying to figure out a way of getting an exemption on that when it affects his family's businesses, but punishes other businesses who do it, to please his hate filled simpletons.
 debbiedunn
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/30/2017 5:43:12 AM
Better pollyana than negative nancies.
The president said that he would renegotiate nafta not get rid of it completely.

I have quite a lot of real world contact and experiences. That is why I do not rely on internet articles to tell me my opinion, what is happening in the real world or the truth.

If you really think that removing someone from a job is the only way to create one you have no idea about much.

It is not up to the president to let companies do business where they do business.

I don't see any citations in your post. Not that you need any. Neither do I.

gto has a lover defending him named bigbadirish. (Do you csll youself that because you are small where it counts?).
What a juvenile loser.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >