Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 83
talk about continuing to be removed from reality!Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Does anyone understand gto's writing?

Yes, and it's called English.

I am more educated than he is

Then why must we:

Please translate for me.

And why introduce the ad hominem attack:

Is he gay?

Further:

He brings up topics that no one else is talking

Have you forgotten that you introduced this in post #51 when no one for 50 posts before you mentioned anything at all about illegals using the ER?

Anyone including illegal aliens can walk into an emergency room and get healthcare.

Have you forgotten it was you who brought up this topic?

He does not live in the world or have real experiences.

And you know this, how? Please let us know your intimate knowledge of all things GTO.

He is obviously trying very hard to appear smarter than he is.

And he appears to be doing a good job at it. While:

A good education has been wasted.
 gtomustang
Msg: 84
talk about continuing to be removed from reality!
Posted: 5/30/2017 7:47:47 AM
Goodness, someone who proclaims they work in a legal field, yet is afraid to use facts to back up allegations. Wonder why I've never seen anyone in the legal field attempt that before. And so unflappable, as well....one charge that the poster wants to converse and instead goes ad hominem, backed up with evidence of that poster's own words, and boy does the feathers get ruffled! so easily unhinged. Poor pro bono clients, they are just not getting their money's worth.

So how does being gay have anything to do about people using the ER? Are there facts to make that connection somehow, or is it just speculation? Sounds like someone just can't cough up a good counter argument. The $99.95 paralegal courses just aren't producing what they used to :) You'd think someone more intelligent than I could do so much better...talk about trying hard.

How does John respond? Sometimes its by quoting a website, something you dismiss as trying to look intelligent. So its not very nice that you just insulted his attempts. Do you research all your cases with that much effort...or should you admit you did talk about something you didn't have much experience in?

"It is not up to the president to let companies do business where they do business. "

>>So when Chump wanted Detriot to stop making cars in Mexico by hitting them with tarrffs, killed the TPP, went after Carrier for moving jobs to Mexico...shall I go on, or will you just claim you don't understand where this is going?

I appreciate the people who defended me. I'll also confess its fun to counter you, but who doesn't like easy? :) In all seriousness, Debbie, perhaps where you do your legal business, there are indigent clients who will take any service offered. Do you think they represent the bigger population? Or do you think these "Abusers" are only a small percentage?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 85
Posted: 5/30/2017 7:59:32 AM

So how does being gay have anything to do about people using the ER?

You should know by now that some people here are littereally that stupid that they think calling someone gay is an insult.

Sounds like someone just can't cough up a good counter argument. The $99.95 paralegal courses just aren't producing what they used to :) You'd think someone more intelligent than I could do so much better...talk about trying hard.

I doubt she even spent that, as it appears she is nothing more than a tRump groupie that is happy the black man is no longre in the Whitehouse.
 2ufo2
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/30/2017 10:11:28 AM
Dear Debbie...

Having read all your posts, I have come to the conclusion that you misspelled your name.

It is 'debbiedum'.
One 'm', not two 'n's.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 87
talk about getting screwed by the gop
Posted: 5/30/2017 11:19:46 AM
You've Been Duped

The Affordable Care Act isn't raising your premiums. Republicans are.

By J. Mario Molina | Contributor
May 30, 2017, at 11:20 a.m.

As I watch the debate unfold over repeal of the Affordable Care Act, I keep thinking about the Hans Christian Anderson story "The Emperor's New Clothes." In the story, the emperor's weavers convince him that they have made him clothes of special cloth, invisible to those too stupid to appreciate their beauty. The emperor parades through town stark naked, and his subjects are too afraid to state the obvious until one little boy blurts out that the emperor has no clothes. The emperor looks down and realizes the boy is right...

...One common thread in all these efforts is that Americans who purchase their health coverage through the individual market are the ones harmed, not insurance companies. The administration and Republicans in Congress want you to believe that insurers raising premiums for their plans or exiting the marketplaces all together are consequences of the design of the Affordable Care Act instead of the direct results of their own actions to sabotage the law. Don't let them fool you.

If you think Obamacare is failing, I have one simple message for you: Open your eyes and stop being the emperor.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/policy-dose/articles/2017-05-30/republicans-raised-your-health-care-premiums-not-obamacare?src=usn_tw
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/30/2017 11:59:13 AM

The president said that he would renegotiate nafta not get rid of it completely.

We're waiting. Wouldn't a NAFTA modification have to be ratified by Congress?

I have quite a lot of real world contact and experiences.

Of course.

That is why I do not rely on internet articles to tell me my opinion, what is happening in the real world or the truth.

Yet, you sound like your "sources" come from "The Daily Stormer," or your "contacts" are stormfront members.

I don't see any citations in your post

Someone with so many worldly contacts would know that both Ivanka and her father have much of their product lines produced in China.

Neither do I.

Good for you! What I, and the rest of the progressives here, will do, is pick apart your sophomoric debating skills, with much glee, every chance we get. And I, for one, would state, anyone can claim any level of education and job title they wish while on line. But, the proof of a persons intelligence is in how they conduct themselves. I place your level of debating skills somewhere around third grade.
 debbiedunn
Msg: 89
Posted: 5/30/2017 12:10:05 PM
Every thread that you are on, littleirish, someone has told you to shut up and stop being childish.
Ditto.

Premiums went up under the ACA 55 to 66%.
Increases were less than 20% before the ACA.

I asked whether you are gay out of curiosity. That should not be an insult to you unless deep down you have resentment of gays or fear of being gay.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 90
talk about getting screwed by the GOP
Posted: 5/30/2017 12:22:44 PM

Premiums went up under the ACA 55 to 66%.
Increases were less than 20% before the ACA.

And when you understand that those increase are the result of the GOP you will be well on your way to understanding.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/30/2017 12:26:27 PM

Dear Debbie...

Having read all your posts, I have come to the conclusion that you misspelled your name.

It is 'debbiedum'.
One 'm', not two 'n's

I concur.

Debbie, since you just insulted 2 very fine men (GTO & IRISH) via ad hominem attacks...

YOU look like a fvcking corpse--why don't you put an ad on a necrophilia site?

Sorry all I just fed the troll who is trolling...but looking at her pale face photo & reading her snarkety-snark (maybe it's a he playing SOCK) I felt compelled!
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/30/2017 12:37:09 PM
Not even close Debbie,

Premiums went up, on average, 25% last year under pressure from Congress which helped destabilize the market.
The Kaiser Foundation, further states, family premiums rose 63% duri g 2001-2006, 31% fro. 2006-2011, and 20% from 2011-2016. 2017 suffers from market instability created by congress.

Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/30/2017 12:37:25 PM

gto has a lover defending him named bigbadirish. (Do you csll youself that because you are small where it counts?).
What a juvenile loser.

The only juvenile loser I see here is the pasty-faced, kabuki-mask-foundation-from-a-Japanese-Dollar-Store-wearing Sock-a-saurus.

Couldn't you lift a better pic to troll with?
 deetristate
Msg: 94
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 12:49:12 PM
More statues being removed.

Where does it end?
Does it end with every Jefferson statute or reference because he was a slave owner?
Did anyone think of the slavery when walking by Lee statute in charlottesville or just " oh that's the man who lost" or neither?

"Never forget" is why ovens that baked jews are still in tact. Does a lee statute say "Never forget you lost?"
 _babblefish
Msg: 95
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 1:03:46 PM

"Never forget" is why ovens that baked jews are still in tact. Does a lee statute say "Never forget you lost?"

baked jews? you fu*king c*nt
 deetristate
Msg: 96
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 1:08:08 PM
They didn't sprinkle fairy dust on them or blow kisses.
What is your problem with describing what horrible thing happened?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 97
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 1:18:02 PM
Unbelievable! Comparing the slaughter of 6 million Jews to slavery. Hate to tell you this, but the Germans enslaved the Jews before they gassed them...

How has honest debate come to these low depths?
 _babblefish
Msg: 98
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 1:18:25 PM

**** off cu*t ... you are perhaps the most disgusting poster on this site, bar none
 deetristate
Msg: 99
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 1:25:50 PM
Not playing, Irish.
You can change the subject on your own.

So there is nothing wrong with describing what happened, eh 2fu or whatever?
Find something that really offends and get back to me.

The issu
Should historically offending monuments be maintained as a "never firget" or is the unease a reason to take them down.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 100
The rise of putrefacted ring wing garbage
Posted: 5/30/2017 1:44:29 PM

@
Does anyone understand gto's writing?
People who have a brain and an education understand GTO's posts just fine. The fact that you don't understand is completely logical. Steaming piles of putrefacted garbage are unable to understand anything.

Please translate for me.
Without the presence of a brain, translation is futile. Additionally, facts cannot be translated into lies and malice which is the only "language" you "understand".

He seems to always talk to himself.
At least he doesn't lie to himself and others as the putrefacted piles of kokroach excrements like you continuously do.

(Is he gay? He did say snap. )
It is significantly more desirable to be gay with a brain than being a brainless, lying kokroach hemorrhoid like you. Your lonely putrid neuron hasn't noticed that your hate for homosexuals is showing.

He brings up topics that no one else is talking about and he goes on and on.
You brought the health care issue and, of course, lied about it as is usual. That fact must have gotten trapped in the black hole of malice, stupidity and ignorance housed in your cranial cavity. Here...
No one in the USA will be without healthcare. That is what is important.
except for the 20+ million Americans putrid garbage like you wants to leave without health care. Of course, you are so "educated" that you know more and better than the CBO.

He does not live in the world or have real experiences.
No doubt he lives in another universe and his posts go through a dimensional worm hole in order to reach the POF forums. When it comes to emitting methane, you are brilliant.

Thus far, you show having more of the type of education a person gets in front of a school than what is gotten in the school. You compensate for that with your training in being a putrefacted kokroach wet fart.

He is obviously trying very hard to appear smarter than he is.
Unlike you he doesn't have to try. You try and fail miserably.

TheRevenant2017 is insane.
Insanity, that's what the putrid blobs of kokroach excrements like you call decency. Sanity to the likes of you is lying constantly, moking the disabled, leaving people without health care, etc. Your "sanity" is quite noticeable.

I stopped reading him.
You don't like it when people see you for what you are instead of what you pretend to be. That is the thing that bothers the putrid kokroach cadavers like you.

How do you respond to them?
His putrid neuron emits "yikes". It's quite noticeable.

I have quite a lot of real world contact and experiences.
Very pleased you are stocking up in toilet paper. It's quite evident you need a lot of it.

gto has a lover defending him named bigbadirish.
That's sounds like jealousy.

What a juvenile loser.
Your "adult" reasoning, a sample of which is the above quote, is "impressive". You need a pacifier.

@
People who brag about having more education invariably show themselves ignorant and uneducated in real world matters.
They make up for their lack of education and understanding with bragging. They took a page off kokroach-in-chief's book.

@BigBadNIrish:

(Do you csll youself that because you are small where it counts?).
Looks like someone wants measure some part of you.

@
Goodness, someone who proclaims they work in a legal field,
She got her education at kokroach-in-chief University.

@
Amazing... you learned to spell statues. In one or two billion years you might learn to become a decent person.

Where does it end?
Your lonely neuron swimming in the liquid mass of kokroach excrements housed in your cranial cavity has forgotten that you've answered your own question
As far as the statutes, who cares?
that was before you learned how to spell statues. When you hijacked this thread to spread more of that malice, dishonesty and ignorance you have so much of.

Does it end with every Jefferson statute or reference because he was a slave owner?
Again:

Did anyone think of the slavery when walking by Lee statute in charlottesville or just " oh that's the man who lost" or neither?
It's good to recycle..

Does a lee statute say "Never forget you lost?"
No, a statue of Robert Lee honors a man who fought to preserve slavery. If he had won, you'be traded like a horse and, in your case in particular, that would be very bad because you're worthless. Whoever owned you would have to pay to get rid of you, just as today we pay waste management companies to pick up the garbage.

The problem, you ignorant, malicious putrid pile of liquified kokroach excrements, is that the Jews were _gassed_ not burnt alive. The crematoriums became a necessity because there wasn't enough physical space in and around the concentration camps to dispose of so many bodies.

The concentration camps were run by repugnant, despicable, vile, putrefacted kokroach excrements like you, who like those who committed those atrocities, have no problem supporting the death of countless Americans by preventing them from getting the health care they need.

You and the likes of you would make a Nazi gas chamber puke.

@
How has honest debate come to these low depths?
There has never been any honesty from these putrefacted pieces of garbage and, they have proved time and again that there is _nothing_ that is too low for them to engage in.

trinity818
Msg: 101
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 2:34:13 PM

: Every thread that you are on, littleirish, someone has told you to shut up and stop being childish.
Ditto.

You know, Debbie.... this post makes me wonder about you. Especially since Irish has not posted very much in recent history. Your profile may have been here since 2012, but everything about your profile, pic and recent posts reek of TROLL

So now you have me wondering whom else you may have posted as.

Dee,
Once again you have surpassed your own record for crass, crude and thoughtless statements. You really don't have a clue. Go to church. Maybe they can teach you compassion through guilt, because you certainly won't get it through any other type of moral compass.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 102
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 2:43:01 PM
Dee

"Never forget" is why ovens that baked jews are still in tact

Wow...I think for me....some of the people that follow and idolize Trump and think he can do no wrong.....seem to act/think like him.

This instinct to humiliate, when it’s modeled by someone in the public platform, by someone powerful, it filters down into everybody’s life, because it kinda gives permission for other people to do the same thing,” she said. “Disrespect invites disrespect, violence incites violence. And when the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose.”
 2ufo2
Msg: 103
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 2:55:47 PM

So there is nothing wrong with describing what happened, eh 2fu or whatever?

I'm still waiting to find out you you think I am...
Also, I don't understand what you mean by 'describing what happened'. Can you give me a clues? A hint? A thread and post number?

Find something that really offends and get back to me.

Nah, I'm not usually into offending people... I'm more into simply pointing out idiotic ideas or oxymoronic thinking. You'd think that when contradictory thoughts inhabit the same area of the brain something would explode.

Although, holding onto sense and a calm demeanor while I'm in the threads is sometimes difficult...

The issu
Should historically offending monuments be maintained as a "never firget" or is the unease a reason to take them down.

Personally, I don't think any monument can offend history -- history simply is.
I think it is unforgivable to attempt to destroy the past.
Is the destruction of General Robert E. Lee's statue or one of Jefferson Davis on par with the destruction of the Mosul Museum and the Musol Library by ISIS or the Buddhas of Bamiyan by the Taliban?
 N2U16
Msg: 104
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:02:38 PM
I see the PoF Social Justice WARRIOR “Blood In Blood Out” Senior Club is in a Tizzy LOL
 LOLTrump
Msg: 105
Heading South to see the racists cry
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:57:26 PM

The issu

No wonder the alt right nutters are going full derp over this.

They are losing their participation trophies.

https://i.imgflip.com/1pqve8.jpg
 gtomustang
Msg: 106
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 4:26:37 PM
OK, let's take this a step further, what the hell:

When America took over Iraq, as a victor it tore down symbols of Saddam Hussein. Did anyone complain? I don't remember. ISIS blew up some Roman temple ruins no one worships at anymore. Hitler's bunker was destroyed to avoid future worship there of neo Nazis. So, do we accept destroying symbols that people may worship in the future, but other memorials can be historical in nature?

Maybe its the Yankee in me, but when I see people with a beer in hand shouting, "the South will rise again!" I don't think they are looking at a Confederate Flag in a historical sense or feeling the pain of being a grunt fighting for The Man....certainly not, "Never Again!"

A school textbook may be the best way to explain the bloody history of America. A statue doesn't say much, does it, it just stands there. I don't imagine people stand around a textbook in hoods, but then I don't get invited to those parties either.
 2ufo2
Msg: 107
Heading South
Posted: 5/30/2017 5:51:01 PM
The car industry inserted 'little black boxes' (like airplanes have) to help determine causes of crashes in vehicles.
In most places, the last words heard were "Oh my god" or "Look out".
In redneck country, the last words were inevitably "Hold my beer and watch this...".

(Fake news - just a joke - not to be taken seriously!!!)

As an interesting aside, most of the CSA soldiers did not own slaves (though they may have come from a family that did) and some slaves were own by free Negroes. The US Civil War was less an issue of slave ownership and more a matter of economics (though slave ownership did enter that equation). As for 'the South will rise again'... that's for the future to determine but more than half of the blacks in the USA live in the south so it's a future they'll help in making.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >