Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 125
Heading SouthPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I still say this topic would be much more enjoyable if it were about oral sex

Different strokes I guess
 2ufo2
Msg: 126
Heading South
Posted: 6/14/2017 8:20:03 AM
I don't know. It gets pretty... hot... here in the South.
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 127
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 4:43:07 AM
I was referring to "saggin".

Upper left of this page:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/523895369130448967/

Saggin is used by homosexual "bottoms" in prisons to indicate their desire to be sodomized by "tops". The "fashion trend" has expanded outside prison and is regularly seen in public by black homosexuals and the wiggers who copy black behavior.

Saggin is a palindrome. Notice what it spells backwards. Highly appropriate.
 triblata
Msg: 128
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 6:20:27 AM
And why will my user name be terminated, but you will allow this White Trash, racist Viking guy remain. Can somebody explain?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 129
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 6:40:14 AM

I was referring to "saggin".

Saggin is used by homosexual "bottoms" in prisons to indicate their desire to be sodomized by "tops". The "fashion trend" has expanded outside prison and is regularly seen in public by black homosexuals and the wiggers who copy black behavior.

"Racist Douchebag"

Racist Douchebag - is used by people to describe others who are so backwards there are literally no other words to describe how stupid and ignorant they are.
 chameleonf
Msg: 130
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 7:40:08 AM

And why will my user name be terminated, but you will allow this White Trash, racist Viking guy remain. Can somebody explain?

Who knows around this joint. How about you try posting recipes only in the seldom posted to "Recipes & Cooking" section, nowhere else, for a month or two, without the addition of any commentary and see if you still get booted. If you still get booted, I'd wager to say whatever number of ISPs you have used in the past when you were first marked as a mad man are on some form of automatic update removal system. Surely, if someone was reporting you the number of times you get exorcised and return, they'd get booted themselves for being a pest. Go ahead...try the experiment...I dares ya!
 triblata
Msg: 131
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 8:45:09 AM
Nope, I use dynamic always changing Ips to post. The main reason for my deletion, at least initially, is you poor dears in the dating site were intolerant of opinions you didn't agree with...thats it...a bunch of typical middle aged, intolerant women. Off topics is more giving but you would rather allow for vile bigots like Elphaba than a person who honestly tells it like is and disturbs your poor sensibilities. I get it.. You all keep strange company.
 chameleonf
Msg: 132
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 9:54:56 AM

The main reason for my deletion, at least initially, is you poor dears in the dating site were intolerant of opinions you didn't agree with...thats it...a bunch of typical middle aged, intolerant women. Off topics is more giving but you would rather allow for vile bigots like Elphaba than a person who honestly tells it like is and disturbs your poor sensibilities. I get it.. You all keep strange company.

Sounds suspiciously close to something along the lines of misogyny creeping into your post (not unusual, have seen it before but one simply has to consider the source). Perhaps that is your problem, if anyone still has the ability to report people, i.e. thin skinned individuals (can't see it though because there is so much allowed in here that goes well beyond some [not all] of your tripe compared to when there was actual monitoring). I don't care what you do or don't post - it's your opinion - and I can either choose to ignore or respond. The only problem anyone should have in here is if someone seems to be threatening actual harm to someone else, as one particular poster in the past 24 hours or so seems to have bordered on, if not now, possibly in the not too distant future (no, not you). Yup, I guess we all keep strange company in here - yourself included, or you wouldn't choose to keep coming back and respond to those you disagree with or dislike, rather than ignore. With respect to "telling it like it is", that's entirely subjective unless substantiated by fact.
 cotter
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 10:06:24 AM
Message 127 ...
Viking ...

I've worked in jails and have been told that "sagging" one's pants pretty much just means an inmate wants sex ... is open for a sexual encounter. I'm told it has nothing to do with whether or not an inmate is "homosexual". Perhaps it could be interpreted as being "homosexual" as obviously inmates are housed in same sex cells, however that does not necessarily control another inmate's sexual desires or needs.

The women at the jails I have worked in use the "sagging" pants style to transmit the same signals as the men. That does not necessarily make them "homosexual". I have seen men sagging in the cells and as soon as a female walks in ... doctor, nurse, preacher, social worker ... they are right there drooling all over them.

Notice what it spells backwards. Highly appropriate.

I've seen lots of "Caucasian" and other ethnicities "sagging" so it's not really an "ethnic" thing and also not necessarily a gender thing as I have seen numerous women "sagging" as they walk by their guy who just also happens to be "sagging". My guess is is that they are both on the lookout for sex.

When I lived in Florida, there was so much "sagging" going on in the one area, they had to pass special rules for people walking their children to school. They ended up putting signs up around the school that there was not to be any "sagging" within a certain distance to the school. Too funny ... prior to the signs going up, I saw a couple walking their little boy to school and the lady had "gang-banger" clothes on, the man was "sagging" and the little boy was also "sagging". The child appeared to be around 6 or 7 years old.

It's not a "homosexual" thing whether in jail or out of jail. I think some people have picked it up not knowing what it means and unfortunately are just passing it along to their children as fully acceptable.

When I was in grade school the girls were not allowed to wear slacks or jeans to school so we used to have to wear shorts under our dresses if we wanted to play on the monkey bars or flipping bars ... I'm guessing so our underwear didn't show. We used to use safety pins to pin bra straps into place so they wouldn't show or hang out of our sleeveless blouses or tank tops. Now it seems the style is "show as much of your underwear as you can" ... LMAO!

As to the OT ...
It all depends on what you want. If you move to Florida it will be just life on a "sand barge". They are running out of fresh water because they keep trying to turn the "sand barge" into a green plantation. Also, with the current regime in Washington, global warming will pretty much put most of the coastal cities under water ... and in Florida's case (for example) ... it will just disappear. So unless your deck can convert into a submarine ... I wouldn't move to Florida.
 triblata
Msg: 134
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 10:45:34 AM

Sounds suspiciously close to something along the lines of misogyny creeping into your post (not unusual, have seen it before but one simply has to consider the source).

I like women as much as the next guy..but you are fooling yourself if you do recognize most guys see women as the way they are....for example.... we all know (we being guys) its the women who get all fussy about generally benign opinions they do not agree with. We all know women are at times catty and far more likely than guys to join together and gang up on other people, and report people on a board like this....why do you think the Mean Girls movie was so popular?

And you can be absolutely lawyers consider the sex of a possible Juror before approving... sometimes women jurors are better for particular cases... and sometimes worse... because women see the world differently than men do. ... maybe not politically correct, but a fact nonetheless.

Perhaps that is your problem, if anyone still has the ability to report people, i.e. thin skinned individuals (can't see it though because there is so much allowed in here that goes well beyond some [not all] of your tripe

Spoken just like I would expect from a middle aged woman. A guy wouldn't say this or think it. I have no doubt you were part of the roving gangs who helped destroy the viability of the dating forums at this site.

Yup, I guess we all keep strange company in here - yourself included, or you wouldn't choose to keep coming back and respond to those you disagree with or dislike, rather than ignore

I can't disagree with that. I wouldn't come back if I didn't enjoy it.
 chameleonf
Msg: 135
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 11:45:35 AM

its the women who get all fussy about generally benign opinions they do not agree with

hmmm...seems to me you get all fussy about generally benign opinions you do not agree with - and you're purportedly a man.

We all know women are at times catty and far more likely than guys to join together and gang up on other people, and report people on a board like this

Whether on a board like this or in every day life, I do believe women and men both, depending on mentality, form gangs of different types for different reasons. In case you didn't notice, there are actual physical gangs of men, many of which have had movies made about them - for women you choose to call it cattiness but for men it's better known as back stabbing - same thing, different word. As far as women "reporting" on people, I suppose all the "leaks" in the U.S. government and agencies at the moment is perpetrated by a majority of women?? Don't pretend men are immune because of gender.

And you can be absolutely lawyers consider the sex of a possible Juror before approving... sometimes women jurors are better for particular cases... and sometimes worse... because women see the world differently than men do. ... maybe not politically correct, but a fact nonetheless.

Not a valid point at all. Younger/older, Latino/black/white, etc. are considered as Jurors as well - it depends on the case and jurisdiction - all kinds of factors are taken into consideration when picking jurors. All people see the world differently for different reasons - not entirely based on gender.

Spoken just like I would expect from a middle aged woman. A guy wouldn't say this or think it. I have no doubt you were part of the roving gangs who helped destroy the viability of the dating forums at this site.

So, now you're proving to be sexist, ageist and presumptive to the nth degree. Being that you don't know who or if someone still keeps giving you the boot or if it's an auto pilot sort of function, you can't possibly know if they're male, female, old or young, or any of the above. As far as the dating forums being destroyed, there've been any number of both genders who seemed to have backdoor friendships with each other, men with men, men with women, and women with women, with any number of them banding together to attack individuals in a pack mentality way. You weren't very perceptive and therefore have come to an erroneous conclusion. Me telling you I had no such affiliations wouldn't make a difference because you are presumptive without basis in fact.

As for heading South, for me that would indicate the States. At this point, you couldn't pay me enough to go there while it's going through a self-imposed implosion.
 funchesf
Msg: 136
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 12:31:20 PM

Posted By: Triblata

oh...I thought that was one of your profiles

The main reason for my deletion, at least initially, is you poor dears in the dating site were intolerant of opinions you didn't agree with...thats it.

right......it's everyone's fault but yours ...forum members made you call them names so that the site would keep deleting you...poor baby

I like women as much as the next guy

is the next guy Ted Bundy?...

but you are fooling yourself if you do recognize most guys see women as the way they are...

oh oh...someone has Mother issues

I wouldn't come back if I didn't enjoy it.

or had any self-respect
 triblata
Msg: 137
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 1:02:50 PM
^^^^^^ I get it, you are just upset that I am going to cash in on the funchesf doll..... you need to post more often though to give me more funchesf sayisms....

Its cold outside because the sky is blue
The sky is blue because the moon is full
You must be a Martian be cause you have five fingers
You believe in Life after death, therefore you are against reincarnation

and lets not forget my favorite from you.... Albert Einstein was a one shot wonder. LOLOLOL

etc.....

You do a much better job of this than me funchesf........

I do have a request though... can I call the doll "funchest" and not funchesf? Funchest just easier to say...don't want to scare the customers away.
 funchesf
Msg: 138
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 4:39:34 PM

Posted By: triblata
I get it, you are just upset that I am going to cash in on the funchesf doll

actually I'm ecstatic...you having a doll might make you a better mommy

Its cold outside because the sky is blue

a thinning of the atmosphere due to the cold would make the sky appear Blue-er ..wow it appears the doll knows Science stuff over you

The sky is blue because the moon is full

an illuminated blue sky would be an indication of a Full Moon ..odd you didn't know this but the doll did

You must be a Martian be cause you have five fingers

the theory is that debris from Mars was responsible for life on Earth ..wow it appears that the doll is smarter than you

You believe in Life after death, therefore you are against reincarnation

well some of the Faithful believe in resurrection (Jesus) or reanimation (zombies) and are in fact against reincarnation ...you're Jewish and didn't know this? ....

and lets not forget my favorite from you.... Albert Einstein was a one shot wonder. LOLOLOL

it is said that because Einstein took credit for his wife's theories is why Einstein could never come up with anything that could surpass them and became a one hit wonder ...but of course you being a misogynist would never accept that possibility

You do a much better job of this than me funchesf........

that's why I'm the Teacher and you're the Student

I do have a request though... can I call the doll "funchest" and not funchesf? Funchest just easier to say

whatever makes you a better mommy

don't want to scare the customers away.

this site will probably delete you again before that happens

Heading South

after 6 months in Alabama your Pennsylvanian cellphone friends will begin to notice you have a slight southern drawl
 forumslady
Msg: 139
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 5:10:51 PM
funchesf-
"after 6 months in Alabama your Pennsylvanian cellphone friends will begin to notice you have a slight southern drawl"

Nu-uh, nope, heck no! We don't want her. You can keep her. Don't make me come up there, funchesf. :D :D
 triblata
Msg: 140
Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 7:17:49 PM
"a thinning of the atmosphere due to the cold would make the sky appear Blue-er ..wow it appears the doll knows Science stuff over you"

Yes...why Space is so blue. That non-existent atmosphere is like a prism to white light.

"an illuminated blue sky would be an indication of a Full Moon ..odd you didn't know this but the doll did"

Yes, the fuller the moon, the bluer the night sky.

"it is said that because Einstein took credit for his wife's theories is why Einstein could never come up with anything that could surpass them and became a one hit wonder ...but of course you being a misogynist would never accept that possibility"

Yes, I always accept as truth things that have been "said"

You are a brilliant man funchesf...but let's pretend your latest sayisms are more babble I will try to incorporate into a funchesf doll I will sell to adults. My plan to make it a party favorite.

(Pst...the sky IS bluer in winter..but not because the air is thinner...keep that a secret between us...lol)
 funchesf
Msg: 141
Heading South
Posted: 6/16/2017 4:13:23 PM

Posting By: forumslady
Nu-uh, nope, heck no! We don't want her. You can keep her. Don't make me come up there, funchesf. :D :D

oops..er..sorry...,,my bad

Yes...why Space is so blue. That non-existent atmosphere is like a prism to white light.

those (blue) laws applies to the sky...to the atmosphere of Earth...not to the vacuum of Outer Space ....why must I remind you of this?

then accept it being "said" that Einstein was a one hit wonder

I will try to incorporate into a funchesf doll I will sell to adults

will one of those weird adults you hang out with be the daddy and you the mommy?

(Pst...the sky IS bluer in winter..but not because the air is thinner...keep that a secret between us...lol)

the higher you go in the atmosphere the thinner the air gets and the clearer the sky becomes ...warm air cause the sky for those looking up from the ground to appear hazy resulting in the sky appearing less clear or blue ...but let's keep this secret between us
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 142
Heading South
Posted: 6/16/2017 6:25:17 PM
Add that to the beautiful gal golfer and you get....
Where babies come from.

Edit: better learn how to swi ng it sweet cheeks.
 triblata
Msg: 143
Heading South
Posted: 6/17/2017 1:07:21 PM

those (blue) laws applies to the sky...to the atmosphere of Earth...not to the vacuum of Outer Space ....why must I remind you of this?

They do? Show me the law.

then accept it being "said" that Einstein was a one hit wonder

Evidence?

I will try to incorporate into a funchesf doll I will sell to adults

will one of those weird adults you hang out with be the daddy and you the mommy?

Nah... the doll doesn't need a daddy or a mommy... its a one foot doll in the image of an old guy....fits with the babbling perfectly.

the higher you go in the atmosphere the thinner the air gets and the clearer the sky becomes ...warm air cause the sky for those looking up from the ground to appear hazy resulting in the sky appearing less clear or blue ...but let's keep this secret between us
Submit

Good try.......but wrong.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 144
Heading South
Posted: 6/17/2017 1:10:42 PM
"I don't know. It gets pretty... hot... here in the South."

Wait...are you referring to the Southern U.S. or....southern 2ufo2 ?

funchesf
Msg: 145
Heading South
Posted: 6/17/2017 2:32:37 PM

They do? Show me the law.

the laws of reflection and refraction explains why the sky is blue or bluer or not blue at all......have you even picked up a science book or do you just believe that God or little elves made the sky blue

Evidence?

simply name any one of Einstein's theories that surpass his or "his wife's" theory of Relativity ...if you can't ..then that is the evidence as to why Einstein was a one hit wonder

Nah... the doll doesn't need a daddy or a mommy...

you're the mommy..not get one of those creepy adults you hang out with to be the daddy

Good try.......but wrong.

you can teach a parrot to squawk that same statement ....but you can't teach the parrot how to comprehend or explain why they squawked that statement

so if you're not a parrot ...explain why the statement is wrong ....or do polly want a cracker?
 2ufo2
Msg: 146
Heading South
Posted: 6/17/2017 6:09:31 PM

Wait...are you referring to the Southern U.S. or....southern 2ufo2 ?

Why... the southern 2ufo in the southern summer USA.
A little of both because...
... yeah, the original topic and the hijacked topic are pretty boring.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Heading South
Posted: 6/17/2017 6:29:00 PM
VH (Not Van Halen) wrote:

Alabama did the right thing by trying to introduce a bill to ban removal of statues / monuments. Good job, sweet home Alabama. Unlike wimpy Louisiana, where welfare queens stayed in luxury hotels for a year or more at taxpayer expense following Katrina, choosing to live below sea level in a known storm surge zone, whining about harmless statues.
The statues need to come down. Should they still be in museums? Sure. But most of them were placed to "stick a finger in the eye" of those who wanted slavery abolished and civil rights for blacks to be enacted.

This is just like the "fake" outrage when the confederate part was removed from the Georgia state flag, in the 2000s.....saying it was their "history," .....that's BS.....the confederate part of the Georgia flag was added in the 1950's to "stick it in the eye" of civil rights and desegregationist groups. It was a symbol of resistance to black civil rights and desegregation, nothing else. And a Democratic Governor Roy Barnes that took it off the flag but paid the price by being bounced from Governor...but received the JFK "Profile in Courage Award" for doing that.

Most of these statues are no different that the confederate symbol on the Georgia state flag....symbols not of history and heritage but symbols of stubborn resistance in support of a system that supported slavery and against civil rights and desegregation.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >