Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > The worst breakup line ever      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stpauligirl635
Msg: 201
The worst breakup line everPage 9 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Look at the bright side, at least it wasn't in a text message.
 MH67456
Msg: 202
The worst breakup line ever
Posted: 2/20/2009 7:00:33 PM
I was broke up by a text message telling me "God told me that you weren't the right man for me!!!" That is what I received.
 Kevstar_87
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2009 7:08:53 AM
you may have the worst break up line i have the worst prelude to breaking up line every...and i mean every ex i have said "we need to talk" right before they go on to break up with me...i have actually gotten to the point i can sense when they are about to say it to the point i stopped my most recent ex right b4 she said it and said let me guess "we need to talk"
There are 3 things i truely hate in this world:
1 my step mother
2 really bad sunburn and
3 the words "we need to talk"
 scotts68
Msg: 204
Posted: 2/21/2009 7:28:03 AM
"I love you but I'm not in love with you" means I found someone else I like better who makes me hotter than you do. It's a copout and it's dishonest.
 barbaraiv
Msg: 205
Posted: 2/21/2009 8:27:09 AM
So Sorry but its true you can love someone but not be in love .to love someone is to care about their well being to care about them .not to be in love is not to wanna have sex with them any longer get it.its all about if you want to have sex are not thats the differance so ask that person " does this mean you dont want to have sex any longer with me","are you want to have sex with someone else"?.
 sweetlove13
Msg: 206
Posted: 2/21/2009 3:29:35 PM
My ex-husband used that "I love you but I'm not in love with you" line the night he told me he didn't want to be married anymore. What he really meant was..."I've been seeing my ex-girlfriend for months. Sorry to be breaking this to you three weeks after we moved to a new city where you don't know anyone, but I want to be close to her. And by the way, now you have to try to pay the rent by yourself on this overpriced apartment that I picked out."

In other words...it's an a**hole line and always has hidden meaning!
 jenuin808
Msg: 207
Posted: 2/21/2009 3:39:54 PM
Yes this line has been used on me not once but twice...it has made me very jaded and a fulltime cynic...
 evergrowing866
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2009 8:42:27 PM
I'm sure the line "it's not you, it's me" has popped up in the thread somewhere. The idiot was still hung up on a piece of trash who used him the whole time they were together. The blame lies solely with him. They deserve each other as far as I'm concerned and, as far as I know, she doesn't seem to have any plans on getting back together with him. So he's alone and I can at least get some satisfaction out of that.
 lil Lara
Msg: 209
Posted: 2/22/2009 1:46:43 AM
Nope, I can top that one. From a 36 year old man, I heard, "Babe, I love you but I just don't feel the butterflies. I've been trynig to force it this whole time."

This man said he wanted to marry me and we were trying to have a baby together... go figure. I thought at his age, he'd be less of a tool...
 barbie_gone_wrong
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2009 1:50:31 AM
the worst one ever is when the new girl calls you and says to you he dont want you no more he is with me and we have been seeing each other for a while
 dutchesofsyr2
Msg: 211
Posted: 2/22/2009 12:56:19 PM
I must say ,I agree with mudpackers
 dutchesofsyr2
Msg: 212
Posted: 2/22/2009 12:59:54 PM
Atleast he gave you a reason,my experience, he never called back...............lol what a cowered.
 just one 4 me
Msg: 213
Posted: 2/22/2009 8:33:38 PM
This I thought was cute and received it in an email from an anonymous giver as a joke:
Dear wife:
I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you
forever. I've been a good man to you for 7 years &
I have nothing to show for it. These last 2 weeks have been
hell. Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job
today & that was the last straw. Last week, you came
home & didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had
cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair
of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to
sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don't tell me
you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything that
connects us as husband & wife. Either you're
cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever
the case, I'm gone. Your EX-Husband

P.S. don't t ry to find me.
Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great
life!

Dear Ex-Husband
Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter.
It's true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a
good man is a far cry from what you've been. I watch my
soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining
& griping. Too bad that doesn't work. I DID notice
when you got a hair cut last week, but the 1st thing that
came to mind was 'You look just like a girl!' Since
my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say
something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my
favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY
SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago. About
those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the
$49.99 price tag was still on them, & I prayed it was
a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me
that morning. After all of this, I still loved you &
felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10
million dollars, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to
Jamaica , but when I got home you were gone. Everything happens
for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life
you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote
ensures you won't get a dime from me. So take care.

Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free!
P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born
Carl.
I hope that's not a problem

LOL
 bryce1965
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2009 4:25:59 AM
The worse break up line is " I am too busy for friends or a relationship". Granted she had a three kids and a demanding career, but it makes you want to steer clear of a woman who has kids at home and is totally independent.
 PonchosCadillac
Msg: 215
view profile
History
The best breakup line ever
Posted: 2/25/2009 6:53:07 AM
" it's not you, it's me. I don't like you."
 bryce1965
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2009 6:59:32 AM
there is no chemistry and karma is missing as well...

That is an interesting one. Better in two months than two years. lol
 RandysKarma
Msg: 217
Posted: 2/27/2009 8:21:19 AM
There is a worse line man.......I love you, but I'm not in love with you, I'm in love with her.
 GeriatricKnight
Msg: 218
Posted: 2/27/2009 8:33:07 AM
Here is the worst I've ever gotten from my first wife:

"We are two different people".

If I wasn't so heartbroken I would have simply laughed. No sh*t Sherlock!
 teacherchick
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2009 7:11:16 AM
The worst line ever was from my fiancee. We had been together for a couple of years. He was so in love with me, he wanted to announce it over the intercom of our mutual place of employment. Thankfully, he never had. On this day when everything changed, he told me that no, he was not in love with me. In fact, he had NEVER loved me at all. Of course, our relationship ended at that very moment. But it took me several years before I trusted a man again. To this day, I have never understood what happened.
 muffian
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2009 4:30:58 PM
hi , personally they both mean the same thing 'I love so and so or i'm in love with so and so'. same thing only different words. Iknow what they mean to say, but it is a stupid cop out. She says'I'm so in love with you' do you think but does she love me?
its simply the same thing taken out of context. the person wants out period
as for being friends? its their way of saying i'll call you if i need some thing. they could be having the wildest sex ever with the new guy and thinking about if she called ??? would he come over and fix that leaky faucet. A guy only thinks 'can i last long enough so she wont be peed at me.'
 raiku
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2009 5:05:21 PM
i found someone better looking

the worst ever
 siliverwolf
Msg: 222
Posted: 3/1/2009 5:27:27 PM
I have one better then that my ex is on here and she was on here 2 months before she decided to break up with me.
 AintMsBehaving
Msg: 223
Posted: 3/2/2009 7:56:41 PM
i met and married a man in a whirlwind romance, while he pushed for the commitment...11 weeks after we got married, his ex-girlfriend that he had baggedout to me over and over moves back to town. and starts contacting him constantly.

he says to me, i don't want to be married anymore, can't we just have sex and stay friends?

uh, NO....what will your girlfriend think? hey buddy, don't let the door hit your rear on the way out!

PS over two years later, i have found him on numerous dating sites...still using the same pickup lines, using the photos i took of him and MY nickname for him, and still trawling the net for women. oh, and still single and dateless.

19Jack69
Msg: 224
Posted: 3/9/2009 11:15:17 PM
I got it in a txt right when I woke up in the morning... That was a fine how do ya yack.
But the worst time was also a txt. Receiving the txt back from "How long are you going to be out with Barbi?".. "I'm Brad who are you?".. That's probably the worse..
It was official when he answered the phone and she said in the back round "I don't want to deal with this now"
I have no bias against any Jennies out there so ,if you happen to be one ..
Maybe you would like to show me how yours shines Ain't this cute?
 The Irish Leo
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2009 10:58:17 AM
I will admit that is one Cheeze line!!
But my Ex got pregnant when things where going good, and then said to me "It's been all about you, Now it's about time it's about me"

This just goes to show you that all the Guys out there aren't as bad as what you may think!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > The worst breakup line ever