Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexual Teasing...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
oh I so agree w/ ya Camper.....the art of the strip tease is long gone in the clubs...
but there are still some of us that utilize it in our personal lives....

teasing can come in many forms....and I enjoy every last one of em!
 very happy camper
Msg: 32
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 10/8/2008 7:07:30 AM

Every woman should try, at least once, to greet her man at the door only wearing one of his suit jackets buttoned only in the middle, one of his ties around her neck and high heels...it is a huge tease and one with guaranteed results

Now that scenario is the perfect tease. Damn you're good.

And of course even writing it for us to share is the perfect tease, as visions of you at the door float through our heads. Damn!
 very happy camper
Msg: 33
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 10/8/2008 9:57:08 AM
I used to have a gf who lived in a condo right across from my office. She worked crazy hours, and sometimes in the days, she would call me and say "look out your window!" I knew where to look. She would be wearing everything from lingerie to nothing. She'd then retreat from the wiondw and tell me what she was doing. What a tease. Sometimes I had to nip out of the office to "run an errand".
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 3/17/2014 7:29:31 PM
I stayed up ALL night on a first date, in a car, "star gazing" was the premise. Kissing, holding, nothing past 2nd base. But she has me going crazy for 8 hours, just teasing. Her tongue just now and then slipping past my lips.... she found how sensitive my nipples are and she made me moan. she held my "boys" in her hands, teased them, but did NOT let me fully enjoy. she kept me going crazy all night long (literally). I would have agreed to any dirty little fantasy could of named - she had incredible power over me with just 10 fingers and denial..... loved it!
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 35
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 3/23/2014 8:12:21 AM
yep teasing is a must if your going to knock her socks off....love long kisses and foreplay....most woman dont get that.....and the build up is great!.....lol
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 36
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 3/28/2014 4:27:14 AM
I tease a woman to the hilt....lol....love to see her squirm and sigh during long foreplay....starts earlier than that with light touches in certian areas...stroking...its the meaning of good relations.....lol
 gtomustang
Msg: 37
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 3/28/2014 9:43:01 AM
Depends upon the person. The woman who deflowered me loved to tease in public--but I knew that when we got home, she'd follow thru. I enjoy the foreplay leading up, but then, I love the feeling of sensuality--the largest sex organ is the skin, the second is the brain.

Other people want their sex fast, passionate, animalistic--they want to feel so desired, their partner cannot remain a gentleman and hold back.
 YoureInMyDNA
Msg: 38
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 5/16/2014 8:35:08 AM
I think men handle the teasing much better then women when it comes to being denied at the end!!!
 gtomustang
Msg: 39
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 5/16/2014 1:45:08 PM
^^^practice makes us men perfect :)
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 5/17/2014 10:23:57 PM
According to how teasing is defined here, what's being meant...I never thought of it as teasing, or a special technique or practice, and thought it was just part of normal sex. This makes me think of, say, simply inducing medium levels of stimulation, and hovering around that level or maintaining it, etc. In other words, just enjoying that place for what it is and staying there, and just gliding along for a good while in a sort of heaven, not needing to, wanting to, or thinking about taking it to a conclusion anytime soon. And then just punctuating this with violent spasms of urgency. But it's never crossed my mind that this is "teasing".

I guess this is like the problem I had for so long concerning the word "foreplay" and "sex". For a long time I was confused by how other people talked because I didn't realize that when they said "sex", they didn't really mean sex, but they meant intercourse specifically. And everything else that I always thought was part of normal sex, they called "foreplay". No wonder they had so many problems, and were bored with sex, and argued over whether or not foreplay should be engaged in...because apparently everybody was just getting straight to the intercourse and 5 minutes later were done. Geez lu-eez.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexual Teasing...