Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Feather Sandwich
Msg: 139
Do women over 45 feel nervous about the first sexual encounter?Page 10 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
See, I actually do have the body of a 25 -year old...

...station wagon!

Naahh, I don't get nervous. If we've gotten that far, we're comfortable with each other. It's not like I'll be getting nekkid with someone and they will suddenly exclaim in horror, "My GAWD, woman, you look like a 46 year-old mother of two who's had a Caesarean! My eyes, MYYYY EEEEYYYYYESSSSSS!!!!!"

I've always felt that if you're the only naked woman in the room, you're beautiful.
 bgp1950
Msg: 141
Do women over 45 feel nervous about the first sexual encounter?
Posted: 1/24/2009 6:45:45 PM
Geewiz you couldn't have said it better. I'm currently chatting with a man 10 years younger than I am. I'm a BBW and he makes me feel wonderful! I can't wait to get his next phone call or message. It's like I'm 30 years younger! He makes me want to be even sexier just for him.
 redhead_55
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2009 9:33:41 PM
not ashamed of my body!!!!!!!!! i get so many hits of men in there 40's and love it!!!!!
 Fifi47
Msg: 143
Posted: 1/25/2009 7:46:13 AM
I want the lights to be on and both of us into what we are seeing and doing. I doubt that I would be nervous, since if I wonder what he thinks about my body than he is the wrong man, and I would not be in said "compromising position" with him.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 144
Posted: 1/25/2009 9:56:22 PM

Do men over 45 feel nervous about the first sexual encounter?

The assumption seems to be that men never feel nervous about the first sexual encounter. Is that true?

I'm never nervous,, no reason to be..

I will say this,, I have no issues when a woman points at my man hood,,,

but when she points and says OMG and laughs,, that's another issue,,

The truth is,, I had on two several occasions ,, a woman says,, you aren't stricken that thing in me,, So as an average guy,, we never know if we are to small or to big or just right until we get that approval,, it's ok ,, or what have will do just fine....,,

I've been up to long............
 ladyyfingers
Msg: 145
Posted: 1/26/2009 11:07:05 PM
Spicynice...what an odd question...I think at any age a person is a little nervous about a first sexual encounter. It must "feel" right to have one at all. At my age, I would not feel embarrassed of my body with anyone 10 years younger or my own age. ..lol...it's all the younger men who want a "Mrs. Robinson" affair that I would feel uncomfortable with.
By the time I reach the sexual stage....I have become friends with or have a lust for the other person....there is much more to a "first" encounter than showing off your body, at least to me. I do not DO casual sex. Knowing a person well enough to have sex with them...well...you feel comfortable letting them see you...at least you should by that time.
And to be quite honest..lol..I window dress...nice flattering lingerie works for me...lol..
 ladyyfingers
Msg: 146
Posted: 1/26/2009 11:12:26 PM
Sugar...you must know the wrong women. I don't do my best on a first encounter. It takes time before I would do all the intimate things I would do with someone I know well. Sex only gets better with longer term relationships..that is when you feel more comfortable about exploring and experimenting...when you truly worship that other person's body...
 nosboh2
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 6:38:22 PM
nah why should they like wine get better with age
 chrylann
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 9:02:49 PM
Doesn't bother me at all. I think I still look good naked, well for an over the hill lady.
 867love
Msg: 149
Posted: 3/19/2009 9:36:34 PM
women in their 40s being shy? no way! she may act a bit coy, but never shy

Make it happen!
Msg: 150
Posted: 3/20/2009 11:09:20 AM
NOPE... NOT AT ALL. I love my body and all its imprefections. And I would not have sex until I was ready. Any man that has a problem with it will most likly not be in the bed with me. Womans bodies take more of a beating than mens. We have had babies and different harmones etc. I know a man that totally brags about the good shape he is in. I don't see it... and he does critize woman.... he needs a different mirror. Reality is it does not matter. We are aging and in spite of ourselves our bodies are going to age. Both men and woman. Just differently.

The way we feel starts with us. And you men should know that you can make us feel even better with a simple smile and a wink. You men can make a huge difference on how a lady feels.... and Yep, that works both ways.
 57peter
Msg: 154
Posted: 3/29/2009 2:22:18 AM
if you worry about it then that worry will spoil the event. If you BOTH want it then just let it happen be free and enjoy
 malibumermaid
Msg: 156
Posted: 3/29/2009 10:36:50 AM
don't be nervous!!!! go with the flow!!! if it feels good, do it!!! believe me, men are not perfect either and they have their own insecurities...and it's all about the experience, not ur "stage presence"... the less inhibited you are the better it will be for both of you! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
 ohdriver
Msg: 157
Posted: 3/29/2009 7:15:06 PM
I don’t think it will be nerve-wracking. Remember, it’s gradual. You will already have shared laughs and kisses, and insecurities and funny stories. You will be friends.
There will be trust and ease, and deep caring for each other - that’s far more important than anything else that happens or doesn’t happen that first time. It will be like coming home to yourself again. Just breathing together is enough.
 BBWCarla
Msg: 158
Posted: 4/2/2009 11:22:49 PM
I dont, but i am very comfy in my sexuality
 StarreGazer
Msg: 161
Posted: 4/5/2009 2:59:59 PM

Msg: 15 -- Do it in the dark.

Yeah, RIGHT. I do NOTHING in the dark. My FAVORITE time for sex is
during the DAY when the SUN is BLAZING. If a woman has a problem with
her appearance under THOSE circumstances, that is HER difficulty, NOT
mine. If I WANT her, I let her KNOW. If she declines, that is HER
choice, NOT mine. I impose no insecurities other than that which she
imposes upon HERSELF. In THIS scenario, SHE decides to reject ME, and
NOT the other way around. If she decides "NO", I search for someone
else, simply because I interpret her "NO" to be a rejection of ME.

If I sense a rejection, I will NOT return for a second slap in the
face. I am NOT a masochist, NOR am I a telepath. Her rejection of ME
stands PERMANENTLY, and my search for another begins at THAT time.

Msg: 16 -- If that guy isn't making you feel like a beautiful, sexy
woman , then he isn't thte one for you. And for the record, a younger
guy is into the "mystique" of an older woman, so there are pluses to
being with an older woman, that younger woman just can't produce.

I will not even SUGGEST or IMPLY any sexual contact with a woman who
is not attractive to me. I WANT a woman closer to my age, one who is
past menopause, and can NOT get pregnant. I just want a woman who can
be a companion to me in ALL ways through my declining years.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 162
Posted: 4/5/2009 3:13:40 PM

I didnt think women in thier 40s were interested in sex enough to worry about it. . .

Oh geez.

~OT~ I'm nervous about it. I guess I'll just have to get over that since I'm not Benjamin Button.
 Cantankerous_Hermit
Msg: 164
Posted: 4/6/2009 4:50:34 AM
I'm sure most men also feel an element of "nervousness". Women aren't the only gender at our age that have scars, a 2 pack where a 6 pack used to be, gravity starting to mess with parts..... etc. I'm one of the lucky ones.... I have the perfect body, but it's in the trunk and beginning to smell.

Everyone has different likes and dislikes. Kinks and turn offs. Most of my apprehension is about the ability to give her pleasure. Even though I rarely am not successful to some degree, it's the first time with a new person and there is always a bit of that element.
 jaqi
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:44:23 AM
I say to all you ladies who are embarrassed or nervous about your wobbly bits being seen in your sexual encounter... either get to the gym and work them off like I have or if you haven't the inclination or motivation for that then hide them with some sexy lingerie... not only does it make you feel great and sexy it can hide a multitude of sins and the lucky fella will think his all his birthdays and xmas's have come at once! Oh and please.... don't drink too much alcohol (especially you guys) nothing worse than not remembering whether it was a good or bad experience hahahaha!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 167
Posted: 4/6/2009 4:26:29 PM
~OT~ I'm curious after reading this thread. Why do most assume it's body-image that makes us nervous or apprehensive? I'm certain that is the reason for a some (maybe even many) people, but I don't think I'm completely alone in my nervousness and it has nothing to do with my body or how someone is going to perceive me naked. For me? Sex will never be an "encounter" so I don't worry about some newbie seeing me naked and thinking "Ewwww!!" Is anyone else's nervousness NOT physically instigated????
 Sealady13
Msg: 168
Posted: 4/12/2009 8:58:14 AM
It had been over a year since my 20 year marraige ended and I welcomed that 1st sexual encounter! A little awkward but everything about my being craved it. I missed my endorphines kickin in!! Don't be afraid!
 *buzz*
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2010 1:46:36 AM
Well, wasn't there a mixture of feelings whenever the first sexual encounter was on agenda? Someone's emotions could go way deep down and someone's can go sky high.
I suppose, as whatever inner stage we are when a layer after layer complies with gravity, soothing eyes. steady hands and reassuring lips push away any kind of insecurity.
 TryAgan
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2010 2:23:27 AM
I observed that women over 45 felt apprehensive about their last sexual encounter.
 DrummingNut
Msg: 176
Posted: 7/15/2010 3:40:36 PM
I don't know.
Anyone want to come test it out with me?

'twas a joke

Kidding aside? I still don't know.
 thecatsmeoww
Msg: 177
Posted: 7/16/2010 3:48:38 AM
No I would not feel nervous since obviously we had reached a comfort level out of bed and would assume in bed would be no different..

If it was for some reason well I would park my running shoes near by..

thecatsmeoww
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >