Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Moonchild51
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Do women over 45 feel nervous about the first sexual encounter?Page 4 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
^^^You know? Why do people write stuff like this?
It is like dangling (no pun intended) a carrot in front of a starving rabbit!
Hearing that first "zip"? Reminds me of the pizza man who says "hey lady, you order a pepperoni pizza"? Well here's the pizza and HERE is the pepperoni! lol

OT: I do have to agree with Mr. Deacon AGAIN!!!!!
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 111
Do women over 45 feel nervous about the first sexual encounter?
Posted: 11/4/2008 11:43:51 AM

If you look good, smell good, and perform well, being nervous is but a slight obstacle of short term duration when going to bed with each other for the first time.

Many times that nervous moment comes when you hear that first "zip", or feel that first "button" being "unbuttoned", and you could be far from the realization of sexual intercourse, and just starting down that path of a sexual encounter.

Once comfortable with whom you are with, and why, the nervousness leaves and the fun begins.......over and over

...Sheesh...look at what you're doing to the ladies....I have work to do and now I can't concentrate, plus I'll think of your words every time I hear a zipper in action...know what I mean

...maeflowers
 c_deacon
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2008 11:51:03 AM
Or "zip" at first love, or is that attraction???......

You know that you have it made when you feel that first "unbutton", and hear that first "zip".......the rest is just pure enjoyment......

I wonder where I put my "carrots"???.......Oh yes, I "ate" them........

OT.......Anticipation can be one of the best sensual, sexual mind games, but nothing surpasses the whole act itself with another that wants you as much as you do them......

I will show you my "nervous", if you show me yours.......

Just my opinion......
 Moonchild51
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2008 12:13:14 PM
^^^Obviously you, young man, have never been caught in such a how shall we say...."delicate" position???

And Mr. D? You owe me another keyboard! Darn it man, this is getting expensive!

OT: I have enjoyed this thread to be quite honest. You fellows have been quite informative about your feelings in such a moment. Glad to see that gals are not the only ones who get a tad nervous. But more happy to see that both sexes get over that moment after the zipper unzips!
 Rosefocals
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2008 6:42:55 AM
What a great forum...it has made me commited to doing two things....the first is to start an exercise program....right now, this morning!!!!!

Moonchild51
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2008 7:37:22 AM
Oh my Candian! I always knew you were a considerate man! I remember back when my babies were young and I would ask if they wanted some "num-nums". Your post puts a whole new meaning to num-nums that I am not sure I wanted to know!
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 117
Posted: 11/5/2008 8:27:56 AM

I always make sure my date has consumed a great deal of alcohol before I try for ‘num-nums’. And if she passes out a short while after we begin, well that’s OK, too. I’m an ol’ fart. I don’t last much longer than that, anyway.

...Num-nums....cdn you're a hoot....I haven't heard that term in a long, long time....and yes, I just may need a glass of "bravery" when the times comes (lol)

...maeflowers
 c_deacon
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2008 8:47:54 AM
"Glass of bravery????"........How about just a "cup of Joe"........so to speak???.....

OT.........Sex will happen when the both of you agree to it, and when it does for all of us somewhat more mature, soft light and maybe some candles can do wonders for that image as we "unzip" and "unbutton" each other......

Just my opinion.......
 MsMicki
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2008 4:39:42 PM
ProcolHarem.......I believe that was the point I was making!!
Now next time my ankles are behind my ears....if I can remember to think at all...I'm gonna wonder if I am nauseating!!
 Moonchild51
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2008 4:56:26 PM
^^^MsMicki! Too funny.

I would like to address Miss Redcar and her last statement? I think the first time a couple gets together can be a tad difficult. It takes some time to know someone's body, their likes and dislikes. Thus, I never quit it on the first time. Sure, there is enough to let you know if it is going to be really bad sexually, God knows! lol
But I think good sex improves with practice!!!
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 121
Posted: 11/5/2008 5:05:49 PM

But I think good sex improves with practice!!!

... In order to improve.... I need practice....in order to practice, I need a partner...aaargh

...maeflowers
 gentleplus
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2008 5:28:57 PM
OP, I understand how you feel. However, here is how I feel, at the risk of sounding a little arrogant, I will be 45 next month and you know I look pretty good for 45, takes some work but I am proud of my appearance. Second, by the time I reach this stage with a man, it is going to be about a lot more than my physical body, it is going to be about how he feels for me as a person. Lastly, and here is what is key, not only do I have confidence about my appearance I have a LOT of confidence in my abilities.

I know some men want a 25 year old and for them, I say go get one. However, when you get to the age we are at, you start to understand that making love is about much more than the physical body. It is about the mind as well, so be confident, draw from your experience and let those inhibitions go. You will be fine.

P.S. And some new lingerie would be a great idea too.

I so much appreciate you confidence without arrogance.... these are my feelings as well!!!
 *buzz*
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2008 12:44:18 PM

... In order to improve.... I need practice....in order to practice, I need a partner...aaargh

That's true in principle but in the interim period lets keep body fit, muscles toned and gently turning huffing & puffing into more profound inhale & exhale. Hmmm ... and when the first 'hands on' or 'on hands' is on agenda , hopefully feeling a bit hot under the colar could be the only thing to recall
 m kaemicha
Msg: 126
Posted: 11/6/2008 1:37:36 PM
I thought most every woman has body image issues but after reading some of these posts I see a lot of women who are happy with their bodies and I applaud them.
I'm concerned about my body-and I work out and look pretty ok, good but still...I do thnk about it a lot. If I didn't, I wouldn't be working out!
My last encounter - not that long ago, was so complimentary and effusive about my body that it really boosted my confidence.
 ichi-bon
Msg: 127
Posted: 11/20/2008 5:43:03 PM
boisegoodbadboy

any of you nervous women on this thread wanna blindfold me?

pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee?????????????? y

OMG I , LOVE IT,,,LOOKED AT YOUR PROFILE AND COULDN'T EVEN FINISH.i WAS LAUGHING SO MUCH ..........THAT IS GREAT!!!
 Soulsister47
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2008 5:45:00 AM
Well thanks everyone I just lost faith on this site. You have just turned this into another one of those sex sites. Im not here to have sex, Im here to find someone that I can build a long term relationship with. If I just wanted sex, there are plenty of sites out there for that. Why is everything always about sex??????? urghhhh
 Soulsister47
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2008 10:01:30 AM
woops...sorry wrong tread...haha..deleting my message
 goodlady30
Msg: 130
Posted: 11/26/2008 7:52:30 AM
well what bothers me the most is the guys right off its sex talk or wanting bed right off i havent been with guy 4 years so its all new to me and they try to get me to fast so then im thinking no way ill just not bother. ive had to many see my pitures come to me on here say wow good body for your age do you do cam what ever hapened to seeing each other for a while get to know her
 Soulsister47
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2008 6:39:24 AM
Okay so Im gonna go ahead and answer how I feel about this thread. Ofcourse, Im speaking for myself. Do women feel nervous about their first encounter? I do there is so much in the plate. It is a big step for me and lots of things come to mind. Thats why I think its very important that you really take the time to know that person, and like that person. Also, women my age where brought up thinking that having sex without being married was taboo and it meant you where easy. In a perfect world, I would say heck you should wait till your married and really love that person before having sex. But its not a perfect world and I have needs like everyone else. I am however, gonna wait till I find someone that is special. I really want to wake up with a smile in the morning , not I urghh why the hell did I do that.
 haywiresue
Msg: 132
Posted: 11/28/2008 4:06:08 PM
I think too many women are too self-conscious and this is unnecessary. I think that if you are sexually in tune with your own body, you know what you like, dont like and what turns your crank (so to speak). So after saying that, what is the big deal. Its ok that a woman is not a Barbie, becuase lets face it, most men our age, are not Ken. So, what is the big deal? If you are nervous, then maybe the time is not right in your relationship to sharing yourself with each other. I believe that there is nothing wrong with intimacy when the time is right and desiring each other, if the respect, feelings and attraction are present, there should be no hesitation. It should just be mutual sharing of a very special gift.
 Soulsister47
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2008 7:47:11 AM
Its like riding a bike!! haha
 whytwater
Msg: 134
Posted: 12/1/2008 8:03:01 AM

Yes, but hopefully, so do men!

Of course, they're somewhat nervous. That's why laughter, the derisive kind, is such an effective tool on a flasher. Lol
 ZeesMuset
Msg: 136
Posted: 1/14/2009 6:08:14 PM
The first time I'm with a new partner, I'm extremely nervous. I'm not one to mess around or jump into bed after a few dates (I'm allergic to latex) so I'm very careful.

In addition, I'm well aware Idon't have the figure I had at age 24 and while I'm comfortable with MY body, I always wonder if my partner will be uncomfortable with it.
 OldFolkie
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2009 6:48:21 PM
Not to worry, Zees.

With very rare exception, your potential partner doesn't have the body he had at 24 either. And chances are he's JUST as nervous as you about what you'll think of him.
 Feather Sandwich
Msg: 139
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:50:42 AM
See, I actually do have the body of a 25 -year old...

...station wagon!

Naahh, I don't get nervous. If we've gotten that far, we're comfortable with each other. It's not like I'll be getting nekkid with someone and they will suddenly exclaim in horror, "My GAWD, woman, you look like a 46 year-old mother of two who's had a Caesarean! My eyes, MYYYY EEEEYYYYYESSSSSS!!!!!"

I've always felt that if you're the only naked woman in the room, you're beautiful.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >