Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lucette325
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sane Winnipeg Women? A sort of questionairePage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
There are definately sane women. You just haven't found the right one yet. Good luck!
 SmartAlec
Msg: 7
Sane Winnipeg Women? A sort of questionaire
Posted: 6/18/2005 6:15:09 PM
or sane men???
 SmartAlec
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/26/2005 2:15:57 PM
I would like to think we women "on the market" are simply selective! Why deal with second best?
 laidbackdave
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2005 3:21:59 PM
Being sane is overrated!!! Like we used to say way back when, "why be normal?". Now I'm not talking about any medical definition of sane/insane. If you want something without a few personality quirks, get a blow up doll. These things are what make people interesting. Of course, it can also make them frustrating, irritating or just plain weird. Not that I should be throwing stones, I live in a big glass house.
 WinnipegGuy23
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/20/2005 12:13:56 AM
Sadly, most women say something in their profile, but mean another when you send them a message. Basically the profile comes down to your pic, and anything that you have written seem sto be ignored.
 laidbackdave
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2005 7:17:59 PM
Last word on this subject maybe? Just heard a good one "the definition of insane is someone who repeats the same action over and over again, expecting to get a different result." LMAO that just summed up my dating experiences. Have fun out there everyone.
 SpunkyPector
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2006 7:46:08 AM
I say if the shoe fits...
 AdamantEthos
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2006 9:41:28 AM
lol, deal with second best. Talk about judgemental.
 Tin_Man
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/29/2006 11:50:53 AM
My daughter once described me as crazy, but in a goodway.

I tried sane once... worst 15 minutes of my entire life.

T_M
 edjoecdn
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2006 10:49:30 AM
Isn't sanity a "group" mentality..?

You need a reference from which to "judge" sanity or insanity..?

Darn you SMILING ONE... I'm still focusing on a object from that thread you started..???

Oh the life of a coffee pot..?

Only "turned on " when it suits someone else's whim.

Used daily, but refilled often...

Sometimes completly drained......

and when I won't do as I'm told... tossed out in the trash and replaced without a second thought.....

Oh what a precarious life that coffe pot has... maybe i should take it for a walk..? talk to it..?

Okay now I'm loseing it..!

At least the TV talks back........ " thanks show case"....lol
 prince harry
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/24/2006 9:06:21 PM
wel finding a sane or insane woman OR just finding A woman ,seems to be a challenge alone!!
 amber187
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2006 6:08:18 AM
but i hope u realize it goes both ways actually men are looking for sane women and women want sane men lol
 edjoecdn
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2007 11:18:30 PM
It stands to reason that anyone ( male or fermale ) has been thru some shiet...

What kind of shiet and how "they" handled it is what it's all about. I haven't yet met anyone that was "worthy"... but i hold the bar very high .

No I don't mean it THAT way, it's just that I haven't met "perfect" for me yet. The way I'm looking at it, I'm just going "out there" and haveing fun..... meeting people. When the right one crosses my path... we'll know.

As for sane.... it's a matter of perspective.... when your an azzhole... everyone seems good!
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >