Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > beautiful people, ugly genitals...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lonelysobe
Msg: 28
beautiful people, ugly genitals...Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
geosch, you are definitely the best!!!
m.
 PickMe_PickMe
Msg: 29
beautiful people, ugly genitals...
Posted: 8/24/2008 9:06:03 PM
You are so right, I totally agree - sorry I thought the post I was agreeing with would display.
I was agreeing with the person who thought the idea of 'pushing out babies or too much cock' was the womans problem was HOGWASH. Give me a break - if too much cock was the cause I would be walking on mine. Instead apparently mine is very nice.
As an athlete I have seen my share and I do not believe women with badly shaped vaginas have been abusing them somehow.
There is a variation in size and shape and I think personal taste is involved in what you think looks good.
If I may say other than a size (man or woman) that makes good sex impossible - appearance is a nice bonus but not a nesessity.
Bad taste of either sex is not nice - I am not referring to cleanliness but sometimes the food a person eats is evident in their nether regions or emissions. At least that is one thing you could possibly control. And hair - no reason to have a mess down there on a woman or a man.
I guess what I am saying is as with all things about a man or a woman good grooming can go a long way to enhance your gifts.
 Lacquered
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2008 10:50:54 PM
Wow.... 4 pages and I read all of the posts......
Some have been quite hilarous.

But come on no one has actually admitted to having an ugly one.....
So here goes,
I admit mine is ugly, I don't have those inner butterfly thingys..... Sounds kinda cute
I mean if you think about it butterflies are very pretty.....
But take me, I got those thick outter lips..... probably elephant ears instead of butterfiles .... HUH
They get in the way of sex all the time, and that scar where the doc stitched me up half@$$ed.... EWWW
OK people time to admit you have ugly ones, we can start a supposrt group, and let the healing begin

Or....... take the attitude
If my Tu-Lips are to ugly, you can take your Tu-Lips and plant them somewhere else.

Dreams
 abelian
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/25/2008 12:54:12 AM

SO now I'm really curious...........does this mean the OP goes down with a magnifying glass???

One doesn't need a magnifying glass to get a close up view. What do you think a guy sees when his head is between your legs?
 Leeanne
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2008 6:56:54 AM
Ok and people wonder why I don't leave POF after I got married!! This is pure entertainment! I want to thank you all so very much! I miss a couple of days and look what you get - priceless!!
BTW I have NEVER seen truly ugly genitals!!
 sigma
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2008 12:24:08 PM
Though we all have a different opinion of what is beautiful and what is ugly i cant say ive ever wanted to dress up mine or anybody else's genitals to the point of where im like Art Ross and painting happy little trees and cute little birds all around the scene!

Who started this topic? they need to find a better hobby though it is funny
 very happy camper
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/25/2008 12:37:31 PM
have you ever heard someone say ...OMG...you have such a cute C0CK???

Well actually I have a really cute, but not in a small kinda way one!
 lonelysobe
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/25/2008 1:02:08 PM
great comment,thanks,
m.
 swtcarolinej
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2008 5:49:17 PM
Message 53............. Grey, Ugly dry flaps turn you off !!!!eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww what a visual ........where the heck did you see something like that....????doesnt sound like itwould be alive OMG.....Havent seen alot of womens' since Im straight but Im sure there are some ugly ones around .,beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!
 swtcarolinej
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2008 5:52:02 PM
Regina25 ......my thoughts exactely!! now that was funny!!
 itechman63
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2008 8:03:20 PM
Does this mean Oprah's going to have an episode dedicated to Genital Makeovers? Not sure I want to see the Before pictures.
 DAVE632
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2008 9:25:31 AM
Can't believe I'm actually responding to this .... worth a laugh or three tho, I suppose.

*BUMPING UGLIES*

WHAT (WTF - more lick ..umm ... like it. Sorry. Freudian slurp ..I mean .. slip) constitutes UGLY when it cums to genital real estate.

I've had a few ladies ask if I thought *it* was ugly which I thought ODD considering I was busily munching at the time and have thought ALL the ones I've had the good fortune to see up close have been cute as a bug!!

The only thing I can think of as far as *ugly* goes when I think of genitals is what a dull, rusty butter knife can do during a clitorechtomy and the rest of the vaginal area/opening being cauterized/BURNT shut for "religious" / cultural reasons in far off lands that pride themselves on their *Peace* , *Tolerance* and *Equality*
 Lacquered
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2008 11:58:48 AM

ladies...can i get a thumbs up

very well said!!!

AND BY THE WAY, I AM NOT PARTICULARLY A FAN OF THE SCROTUM...they are hairy bean bags, not pretty to look at in general, and vary in size and shape like the labia, but i would never reject my man for the shape of his balls
Ab......... so........ lute....... ly
Dreams
 *buzz*
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2008 12:58:26 PM

We are unique in our own way thats the god made us...guys included....embrace the differences don't critisize them

And may I add that when it comes to the region "the waist down", eyes wide shut may be the recipe, so let other senses play f o r t e
 867love
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/26/2008 1:43:48 PM
they may not win any beauty contests, however mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-what a feeling
 vivaciousvixen2
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/26/2008 3:53:12 PM
did you ever see those national geographics of those rainforest people with peircings and hollow tubes to ho hold up the pe nises? Pretty Ugly.
 vivaciousvixen2
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/26/2008 9:26:26 PM
heidi have you ever looked at a penis? there is circumcized, uncicumsized, pencil diks, thick sausages, big bananas, cobra snakes, small head, big heads, shaven, natural
hairy unkept things eeeewwweee, trimmed, one hand full, two hands full, all different shapes sizes colors and some even bend funny, some stand straight, some at 90 degreese.
Yes, but MEN ARE BEAUTIFUL! LOVE THEM

Rythmn
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2008 10:24:54 PM
put some wool in your closet. moths are much smaller and they are drawn to the light.
 lonelysobe
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/26/2008 10:48:45 PM
thanks vivacious,
m.
 Cynderella
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2008 10:30:13 PM
Butterflies are beautiful...
Posted: 8/28/2008 9:34:37 AM
^^^
All healthy womens vulva are BEAUTIFUL and you should worship any that you are lucky enough to be allowed to play with!

**** on a pedestal is right. I mean, I love ****...a lot...but dude. Duuuude. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.
 newblue1970
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/28/2008 10:34:26 AM
Oh, c'mon guys, you know what I mean... I don't mean being 'whipped' and following her around like a puppy-dog begging to get between her legs.

I DO mean that if I'm having sex with a woman, she will damn well know that I think her pvssy is beautiful and that I LOVE making her cum - over and over and over again. In my experience, it benefits me in the end - a woman who is well-cummed is willing to do or try just about anything to reciprocate!
 Libra1181
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2008 11:44:41 AM
lol wow! I think this is 1st thread I've read all the way through except for the few people that need to write a book or the 2 chicks fighting that I skimmed over. funny stuff! not sure this thread was meant to be taken seriously. although in a weird way I can see his point. we all got what we got and if someone doesn't like your labia im pretty sure someone else will. lol thanks for all the laughs. I needed that.
 frontpagepic
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2008 4:46:27 AM
You know, the monarch butterfly has an easily recognizable orange and black pattern, with a wingspan of 8.9–10.2 centimetres.

For enquiring minds.
 duckling
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/30/2008 9:34:31 AM
Maybe it's just me, but genitalia are not the most attractive feature on humans or animals. I can't remember ever seeing a woman and thinking "she has a beatiful face, a great mind and an amazing body. I sure hope her vagina is as beautiful as the rest of her".
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > beautiful people, ugly genitals...