Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goodoleboy72
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Random bad jokesPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
what did kermit the frog say when Jim Henson died?

NOTHING!!!!!!
 anastazia1117
Msg: 68
Random bad jokes
Posted: 3/7/2009 6:43:41 PM
What do you call a prostitute with a runny nose?
Full.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?
Christopher Walken.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said: "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess". He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."
The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.
The frog then cried out: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do anything you want". Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked: "What is the matter ? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me ?"
The man said, "Look I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."

ncgreg231
Msg: 71
Random bad jokes
Posted: 3/8/2009 7:33:28 AM
Little johnny was sitting in math class and the teacher asks:
"If three birds are sitting in a tree, and a hunter shoots one, how many are left?"

Little johnny blurts out:
"None, the gunshot would scare all of them off!"

"No Johnny, this is math class. If the hunter shoots one bird, there will be two birds left."

"Okay Teacher, I have a question for you: if three women are sitting on a park bench eating popsicles, which one is married, the one who is licking the popsicle, biting the popsicle, or sucking the popsicle?"

The teacher consideres this for a moment...in a hesistant tone...she answers "The one that is sucking?"

"No silly, the one with the wedding ring...but I like the way you think!"
 cavuinsd
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Random bad jokes
Posted: 3/8/2009 12:57:17 PM
Save the Whales!
Collect the whole set!
 brewswain
Msg: 73
Random bad jokes
Posted: 3/8/2009 7:01:01 PM
For a bad joke thread:
From my 3rd year in elementary school:
Wanna hear a dirty joke?
A clean white horse fell in the mud!
 rugbyBryan
Msg: 76
Random bad jokes
Posted: 3/11/2009 6:02:16 AM
hey, i called your mom a 2 bit whore the other day... then the Bi$#h hit me with her bag of quarters!!!

(2 bits is a quarter)
 daveg61961
Msg: 78
Random bad jokes
Posted: 3/13/2009 9:28:46 AM
What happens if you put Energizer Bunny's batteries in backwards?

He keeps comming and comming!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > humor  >