Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cornerthe
Msg: 62
view profile
History
What Every Man Should Master And What Every Woman Should TeachPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I know you are having fun...

droidcrasher
Msg: 64
What Every Man Should Master And What Every Woman Should Teach
Posted: 4/11/2006 2:12:43 AM
Nova Girl....sorry girl....but after 25 years of fun and several hundred women...
I agree with Pandy...
They are ALL individuals!

You may get a bunch OFF the same way (including you seemingly! lol) but everyone is not LIKE you!

Some like it slow, some fast....some slow then fast....some fast then slow....some on it, some around it, some with a pointy tongue, some with a flat tongue, some directly on it, some too sensitive for that like it when you play around it, some like it sucked on, and so on and so forth...so I guess you get the picture!

And NO....not every woman likes fingers inside ANY of the 2 main orifices during that little game. A great many DO...but many DON'T !!!

So how about keeping your options open and keeping an a***nal of sweet and different caresses to please as many as U can! Or just the one of course!
JUST GO BY FEEL GUYS AND THE BEST ADVICE....LISTEN TO THE LADY....
SHE KNOWS!
 droidcrasher
Msg: 66
Posted: 4/11/2006 2:26:50 AM
ISN'T THAT WHAT I JUST SAID?

JUST GO BY FEEL GUYS AND THE BEST ADVICE....LISTEN TO THE LADY....
SHE KNOWS!
 MsAphrodite
Msg: 80
Posted: 6/17/2006 2:25:44 AM
These posts get me awfully warm

Reading some of these guy's tips, those 'in the know', restore my faith in the sensuality and technique of mankind. LITERALLY.

Go the OP... lucky girl whoever she is, who has you between her thighs....whew!
 cornerthe
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Let me know what you think....
Posted: 7/6/2006 7:24:36 AM
God I wish I had a woman around to play with. I miss all of the tongue action I used to give.

And fingers.... and toys... and lips.... and more tongue...

FrEvrSrchin
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2006 7:26:44 PM
LMAO, this is funny. A girl knows before ya get in bed if she intends to give ya head or not, but nice thought process.
 DAVE632
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2008 7:00:21 PM
I suggest you all ADD this to your repertoire too.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

Again, ALL women are individuals. Some think this is THE best ever. Some don't like losing control and a few, it seems for whatever reason, don't get ANYTHING from this.

For those who do and I believe if done right that includes the MAJORITY of women, it is incredibly intense and can last literally for hours.

Sadly MANY women (let alone men) have no idea they are even capable of this so the learning curve can start right here!!!
 platypus_man
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2008 3:42:08 AM

I have found with my experience that If a man masters oral sex and gives oral sex first he will never EVER have to ask for a Blowjob again. EVER.

Not true. I've 'given' in every relationship I've been in, but some women hate the idea of performing oral sex, or just find it disgusting. To each their own. As long as they are willing in other ways.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 102
Posted: 6/16/2008 11:25:39 AM
Thank God for this post. You have answered an incredible question. OMG

This statement is as old as dirt. You are acting like you are curing cancer. And sorry, I dont want to go down on a bunch of women just so they can give oral sex to me. You are acting like sex is a toy and thats why we have the highest STD rate in history.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/16/2008 6:51:52 PM
How right you are, mthomjmark.

I saw this post as one huge, self-indulgent stroke-fest for the OP.

I feel like I need to take a shower. Ugh.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2008 1:05:35 PM
OK that's close enough...wanna go out sometime?
 PirateOB
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/1/2008 9:00:20 AM
Seeing that your question was as long as "War and Peace" I'll just say I took notes
 heaight
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2008 1:37:41 PM
what every man should master and what every woman should teach??? wat are we puppies?
 Oh-Zone
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/14/2009 2:31:33 PM
What if she doesn't like you to go down on her?'
There are women who don't like it.
 DAVE632
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2009 5:07:32 PM
From my own "research" and hundreds of posts, emails and IM's associated with THE technique that VioletteSkye posted I have to agree. THE VERY BEST comes from a combination of Oral (clit) AND GSpotting. If you can time the two to both fire at the same time she will feel like she has a Saturn 5 moon launch happening right in her brain !!

Just watch your nose. When she is going nuts to that degree you're liable to have your nose smashed in. If she's bucking like a rodeo bull with a cougar on its back you really can't expect her to even know where your nose is so just be careful out there. Some of this stuff is DANGEROUS (but sooooo worth it).
 ForeverLong
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2009 3:12:19 PM
Oh-Zone said:

What if she doesn't like you to go down on her?
There are women who don't like it.

Foreplay methods without oral can be extremely productive. hands and fingers can do amazing things, just make sure to use enough lube or saliva. After that most women can have more orgasms from intercourse, if it's done long enough and right.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >