Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Angel Blossom
Msg: 18
Hammertown Hoppers - Tuesday, Sept. 2- LincsidePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Hey Stirfry1 weren't you suppose to do something for us last week??????Remember????
Sure hope to see you on Tues.
lots of hugs
 Angel Blossom
Msg: 19
Hammertown Hoppers - Tuesday, Sept. 2- Lincside
Posted: 8/31/2008 2:27:05 PM
Hey BTown, I will try to be there early but I am working in Brantford in the afternoon, don't know how late I'll be, Hey, just remembered I can go straight from my client's, don't any mouths to feed at home anymore!! No doubt I'll get there early......
 bksideof40
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2008 6:18:49 PM
How does a "Newbie" know that ppl are from POF???? when attending this function?
 Angel Blossom
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/31/2008 6:40:50 PM
Just look for a long table(or several put together) with a bunch of people and come on over. When weather permits we are always on the patio. We usually try to keep an eye out for newbies coming for the first time and will approach you, but if we don't just come over and introduce yourself, we'll do the rest of the introductions for you. Hope to see you there!
 Angel Blossom
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/1/2008 3:38:22 PM
Well Ladies, Rob43906 has signed up for Patio night tomorrow.....Just a heads up.....he will be sitting beside ME !.....You may all look but no touching.............I do not share!!
AirJockey, it would be freat if you gave a detailed demonstration of your lap dances.......wouldn't mind one from Rob!!!!! OMG!!!! What are we becoming???????On second thought AirJockey just do your usual, wouldn't want to scare him away!
 AbootBrutus
Msg: 26
view profile
History
I might be there
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:14:20 PM
Hi, I'm Nick from Ancaster and I haven't been to one of these things before but I'd be interested in going. I might show up so you could put me down as a maybe. Nice to meet you guys by the way.
 zorbadance
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:17:57 PM
Well, lap dance is a good thing to see, according to the waterman, it's like a sunny day ,...lol
 gabster2
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2008 8:14:39 AM
I am gonna make an honest effort to come out tonight....see ya there??
 gabster2
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2008 8:53:02 AM
Hey auzcan......aka Tim....you can keep on looking.....but according to your profile I am too old for you.....I can't even talk to you....lol

zorbadance
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/2/2008 10:29:18 AM
? I do not know who you are referring to? If is me then, I wanna tel you that I was not looking after you , for sure not ...sorry about it. Ya, you are to old for me. If you can not talk to me I do not know why you can't ?
 gabster2
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2008 10:42:07 AM
sorry Zorba...no I wasn't meaning you....but the reason I can not email you directly and others is when someone specifies the age range and I am out side that range.

Older and wiser by the way......

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >