Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 celts123
Msg: 77
so many men just don't know how to do it!Page 5 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
A woman should tell a man what she likes and guide them if necessary. Maybe their previous sex partners liked certain sex acts being done in a different way.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 79
view profile
History
so many men just don't know how to do it!
Posted: 8/30/2008 5:44:39 PM
Some men don't have a clue. Some don't care as long as they get off as soon as possible, it's all about them. I wouldn't bother to take my pants off for less than an hour of lovemaking.
 DAVE632
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2008 11:15:57 AM
Surely, at my age, men will have learned how to please a woman?

Shi/urley. You must be a teechur. Your debating skills are bizarre. The first dozen or so of your posts were along the lines of the quote above. No communication. Just that if they don't do exactly what " I " need then he must be a lousy lover. After about page 5 you start suggesting lines of communication - as if, after 75 posts from other people suggesting that, that it is suddenly your recommendation. What an epiphany!

I am very confused as to why these suggestions are so threatening and offensive!

Gawd, Shi/urley. You don't easily grasp simple concepts very easily, do you? The posts suggesting COMMUNICATION are not threatening or offensive. YOUR initial posts claiming ALL your lovers were lousy in bed and they should KNOW what you need and want WITHOUT any guidance or communication from you was what everybody has been bitchin about. STUPID claim and stupider reason. YOU never made any suggestion of communication until after about 70 posts by others suggested that was what was lacking and that YOU are as much to blame as guys not knowing exactly what to do. We have ALL being saying that since the start of the damn thread and now you are under the impression we find the YOUR idea threatening and offensive.

You know the only time I get really riled and want to tear my hair out in some of these threads is when posters begin to argue AGAINST themselves and are a tad too dull to realize "they" are the ones who just don't get it. I really should have more compassion for posters with demonstrably low IQs but they get progressively more frustrating as they twist the discussion from "my" fault to yours and don't even realize they are letting everybody know how how dysfunctional they really are.

And plse don't refer to me as DR. DAVE. I read a lot. I have tried to educate myself. Others haven't and don't have a clue. Many don't even care. Just because I have some answers doesn't mean I'm a doc. I get enough IM's and emails from women (and men) asking for a diagnosis of some condition that they should clearly and immediately see a doctor about.

I stumbled onto the GSpot Technique. I didn't "discover" it. I also found that many many couples had never made the discover for themselves so I posted the Technique on that LIT thread. I've done a fair amount of "research" along those lines and have a good imagination so the Technique is recommended as an add-on to your regular love making itinerary of tricks. IMHO it is THE best way of completely satiating a woman through, possibly, dozens and dozens of bone-cracking whole body G-Gasms. It can be incorporated into many other fun things like a good spanking (something that some couples enjoy and others think of it as abuse) so you leave her fragged on two fronts (front AND back - getit? 2 fr ... never mind). So many possibilties. So much research still needs to be done.

As far as prolonging the male ejaculation. Two thoughts on that. If your partner is a giving type who revels ... WALLOWS ... in YOUR reaction to what he's doing and the orgasms produced then try getting him off right away. You KNOW he's going to spend the next hour driving YOU nutz! After an hour or three of orgasmic bliss then he'll likely be ready to go again anyway.

If you've got a selfish (read young or doesn't give a flying fu¢k whether you get off or not) lover then train him to hold off on his orgasm until you've had at least one good one. It might take awhile but it's doable even with the most Neandratholic creep. As soon as YOU get off then he gets to too.

It really all depends on the type of lover you have. One doesn't care so you have to do a little power manipulation for your orgasms and the other it doesn't much matter whether he cums first or a distant last. He's going to concentrate on YOU either way ... just never take advantage of that or take things for granted or his philosophy WILL change over time and you'll be wondering why you're being traded in for a more user friendly model.
 blondago56
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2008 12:11:37 PM
*sigh* usually, the factors involved with Dissatisfaction in the bedroom are C o m m u n i c a t i o n , and selfishness;(whether realized, or Not)...... on BOTH sides....
 odbwab
Msg: 83
Posted: 8/31/2008 8:20:00 PM
You are only as good or as bad as your partner. Those who didn't satisfy you most likely weren't enjoying it that much either.

I can say in all honesty that I have never been with a man who did not orgasm. I would consider that as proof that he enjoyed himself. Can any woman claim the same consistent success?

BTW...great thread. So many angry people!

hell a man can stick his diiiccckk in a pie and cum,so your not being anything special.
 GodsWarrior777
Msg: 87
Posted: 9/1/2008 11:01:20 AM
Hmmm, I guess that has always been the dilemma. The truth is most men really do not know much about anything when it comes to a woman. On the other hand I find most women have no clue how to really treat a man. I guess the 60 plus percentage rate of failed marriages in the world attest to that. The fact that you have had many lovers proves a certain theory of mine by itself.
 DAVE632
Msg: 88
view profile
History
so many women just don't know either
Posted: 9/1/2008 11:38:37 AM
I have had many lovers. Many of those lovers did not know how to please me.
I have no problem 'pitching in'

("pitchin in" to me, means doing it yourself NOT teaching or telling him what you want. You next complaint is that ALL men are the same - they just don't "know")

Its' a darn good thing that I know how to please myself because it seems that many men my age don't know the first thing about it

(and that confirms the above interpretation, doesn't it?)

I can say in all honesty that I have never been with a man who did not orgasm. I would consider that as proof that he enjoyed himself. Can any woman claim the same consistent success?

( My guess is that a mature woman in a loving relationship where communication is on an ADULT basis and a not "I've got a secret" - then yes. MANY women can claim that. Consistently!)

So many angry people!

(THAT aspect seems to really please you. Probably you're the same in bed.)

And the reason they haven't learned is because they get so darned defensive when their sexual skills and knowledge are criticized, as demonstrated by all these posts from offended men!

(Offended by your idiotic attitude - NOT the concept of listening to what a lover wants or needs - something you're STILL failing to grasp)

Here is the big question and answer it honestly? How many of you men actively and sensitively communicate during sex and how many of you men know how to delay your orgasm?

(What does delaying an orgasm prove if he's sensitive and more than willing to please you in other ways. I can do more with my thumb than I could ever do with my di¢k. That's just a physical FACT based on YOUR physiology and the difference in power application between a****and a thumb. You are constantly expressing your closed and very limiting limiting views on sex and still think it's all the guys' fault.)

All these men keep trying to offend me because they're offended...and its' not working.

(Not trying to offend - just pointing out what an idiotic one sided argument you are expressing)

Put your egos away and learn to do the above.

(Anybody who universally blames the other person for not knowing what pleases them is the one suffering the warped and deluded ego, lady.)

Their egos just won't let them listen!

(What nonsense. You sound more and more like a mindless TROLL all the time. It doesn't matter what people post, you have your own little agenda and that is "THEIR FAULT" Silly! You have completely ignored EVERY woman's post that contradicts your silliness - and you say WE have a problem communicating. Ha!)

They instead put the responsibility for the woman's satisfaction solely on her to communicate her desires and even suggest that we present a manual or draw a map.

(ANother typical idiotic quote. Just how the hell are we supposed to know WHAT her "desires" are if we aren't told? You sound like you're 13!!!)

If a man would learn to delay his orgasm, we women would have more success

(You're also going to get a ton of women complaining that they don't want really prolonged intercourse. If a really really really looong fu¢k is what YOU desire then your post should have read "How many women like a really really really looong fu¢k?" NOT all this nonsense about US not know what YOU desire and somehow "at our age" we should just ... KNOW.)

Delay equals Yay!!!!

(Again ... that's YOUR pref. Despite ALL the other posts if that's what you require then YOU should concentrate on getting him off early, spend a while in fore/post play until he's ready to go again and then he should be able to pound you till you bleed. I suppose then you'll have some other complaint though)

At this point, that sensitive communication I keep stressing is imperative,

(Msg 133 and you say you've been "stressing" it all along. Where??

It is obvious from this thread that many men just don't want to learn.

(A LOT of couples don't want to learn. SOME do. That's why I posted the TRY THIS over on LIT. The Technique is good enough that once mastered - which is easy - the woman can orgasm 30 - 60 - 80 or more times a night. You keep yabbering about delaying HIS orgasm. I could last 2 minutes during intercourse or two hours - depending on circumstances. What I CAN tell you is that with the GSPOT Technique I could probably put your sorry a$$ in the hospital - without ever even taking it out of my pants! DELAY is NOT everything and as you keep bringing that up over and over it further illustrates what a ONE trick pony you are.)

I don't believe that I have once bashed a lover or our eventual mutually satisfying finish.

(No you haven't named names but you painted us ALL with the same brush. )

And finally - The quote below is from the OP in which you can see clearly that I advocate communication.

( Communication is TWO sided. You have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that ALL communication with you is ONE sided. You have ONE agenda. DELAY of his ejaculation. Nothing else re: our diversity has sunk in at all. Nothing ANY of the women posted has even been acknowledged unless it mirrored your posts and I even doubt they fully understood that the ONLY thing you want to communicate for good sex is a delay in his orgasm. Like intercourse is THE only type of sex that can satisfy a woman. That's just plain dumb.)

**** PS. Read up on Dave632's G-spot method, the PC method and any other method you can get your hands on. We women will appreciate it!****

(Sorry. I MISSED that. You're not COMPLETELY nuts after all)

Here's the GSPOT TECHNIQUE

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

Not sure WHAT the PC "method" is you're referring to. The PC muscles are the ones you squeeeze when you're doing your Kegels for vaginal muscle tone. The stronger the muscle tone, the stronger the contractions during orgasm so they tend to be much more intense. This is very obvious especially during GSpot orgasms.

And again - the Technique is an OPTION. Easy to master. For most it represents a quantum leap in a couples' sexual satisfaction (for BOTH) by simply being able to give her literally MORE orgasms (and these aren't the little "O, that was nice, dear" ones - these are bone crunchers that rattle your brain and convulse your whole body!!) than she can handle. Certainly as many as she CAN handle - anytime, anywhere. Zero to orgasm in usually under two minutes for her and he is fully in charge which is an AWESOME feeling for him. There are some who don't like it, nothing happens or they WON'T even try. That's their problem. For the rest it will change your lives. Who needs DELAY then?

blondago56
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 12:10:25 PM
"Difference....I want to come every time! "... i think that makes it sound like 'work', too much pressure... i (speaking for myself, here) don't need/have to 'come every time'... there is nothing wrong with sex WITHOUT selfish motives; it is supposed to be FUN, sensuous, and playful; Exploring your partners' body & their MIND,..Not a 'job'. ... it boils down to(again, as i have said before): Communication,..this kind of conversation would/should have been brought up Prior To Sex, and you would have an inkling of what your partner would like beforehand... Sex is a two way street,... not some selfish person laying on the bed saying "Do Me!"
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 1:40:26 PM
I don't think we are all pleased by the same guidelines.
I can't help but wonder though...
just what did all those lovers have to say about your ability to please them?
 DAVE632
Msg: 96
view profile
History
No one just knows! ASK!
Posted: 9/1/2008 2:18:51 PM

Something else you wrote struck home with me, Dave, namely your remark that the "G-spot method" (which I've yet to review but can bet I'm quite familiar with) could lay most women to waste (or "put [her] sorry ass in the hospital" as you put it). This brings up a great point: technique alone does not make a man (or woman) a great lover. I encountered a man once who took great delight in fingering my g-spot over and over and over, pulling and shoving and grinding me through orgasm after orgasm. After coming about 30 times in about a half hour I finally squirmed away and announced him the winner of whatever competition in which he seemed to imagine us engaged. Needless to say, he was never invited for a rematch.

There is actually quite a discussion somewhere on the TRY THIS thread about using the Technique as a POWER thing. It IS a great temptation for men who discover this method to abuse it. It is, for many, the very first time the guy has been in charge of HER orgasms. Think about it. The guy gives her a good tongue lashing. Nothing. Digital. Nothing. He pumps until he's bleeding and his legs are cramping. Nothing. IF for whatever reason she doesn't WANT to cum we can be down there 'till the cows cum home and she is NOT going to pop. Then all of a sudden with the GSpot Technique HE is suddenly in charge. He can give her as many O's as he wants. Maybe more than she wants. It is a real power trip. I warn of it in my thread and suggest that one of those sessions, if AGREED on, should be included in a virtual B&D&S&M session where there's a bit of bum whacking and similar fun going on. This unlimited orgasms being forced on a woman is NOT appreciated and in fact can get damn scary especially if they haven't experienced a series of G-Gasms before.

<div class="quote"> As for myself, I am a huge g-spot fan.

Lots of couples have discovered this. SO congrats on a sex life that is at least 200% better than most. I too am a huge fan and especially from the feedback know that it really can change relationships for the better if it is INCLUDED in all the romantic and erotic things that make up the kind of love making women NEED to feel right with whats happening to them. If it feels like a lab experiment you're doomed no matter what you're doing or how many O's you force out of her. Make those O's part of a routine (always changing) that makes her feel - KNOW that she is the center of YOUR universe and we are BOTh gonna have a FUN time!!!

I think once a couple are somewhat comfortable with each other in bed there is about a decade long exploration of not just spots and pressures and prefs for doing something "this way" and not "that way." A good lover knows just by her TASTE whether she wants to get pounded, slapped on the ass and have her hair pulled or whether she needs a slow tongue lashing and a cuddle. Talking is ONE of the ways you can tell whether something is good or not. Breathing, muscle contractions, gasps, sighs or just having your partner push whatever they want licked, stroked, probed or pounded AT you is a good sign too.

The personal "research" is what it is all about in a good relationship. It bugs me to hear a person with some obvious "issues" claim ALL guys are useless, they get off but she doesn't unless she does it herself and shirley (sic) to Gawd men at our ages should just ... KNOW. Even sillier to read that crap when every other post she types proves that SHE DOESN'T.

Note to self: Cut down on the pleasure SHE might get and roll over sooner for a healthy sleep. Order a sign that says "I don't do multiple orgasms" and put it over the headboard.

I've experienced this first hand many many times and having received hundreds of emails on the subject I can say with 200% certainty that she is NOT saying she doesn't or wouldn't enjoy that many G-Gasms in a row or maybe even more - the circumstances just weren't right. It was HOW he did it that turned her off. He was using it as a power over her. He was using her as a lab experiment and there was NO emotion. Just forcing (grinding) her into another and another and another. Granted some women would NOT consider this too much of a baad thing. So many hardly ever cum no matter what happens so reading about some lady being "forced into 30 of them in half an hour" is not something they'd break out their violins over. For those who enjoy the ability to have multiple orgasms with a partner there is NO difference between that and having only one if it doesn't feel right - if there's no romance, eroticism or passion involved it can just be a dead fu¢k or worse. Picture a woman who has the ability to give YOU multiple orgasms - lovingly with her hand or mouth. Picture another woman who, technically has the same ability but she's wearing a gas mask, wearing rubber gloves and is gonna "do" you with her "WetVac"

BIG diff, yes?
 DAVE632
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 2:35:56 PM

There is not a man that I have been with who would not say that I am a wonderful lover.

And there you have it ladies and jellybeans.

"I am incredible. Everybody else is sheet on a stick."

End of discussion.

shellbell60
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 8:44:59 PM
@ Pleasurelimits

"By George I think you've got it" - the brain is where its at
Well said. The actual act of penetration is rather, or should be, anticlimactic...no pun intended! Being open minded, engaged and communicative is key...having sex is functional; love making requires foreplay, exploration, talking, showing and watching your partners responses...mind blowing
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2008 12:28:52 AM
I say we vote her off the island first!

Do we have an alliance?

Heck, she can have the island, but I'm fairly sure my alliance of one would vote her off of my bed.

I was married once to a woman who rated the quality of our sex by the quantity of her orgasms. Ultimately sex became a chore as I strove to duplicate exactly the same ritual, pushing all the same buttons in exactly the same way so she could be sure to reach her regularly scheduled double climax. Oh sure, I got to cum too, but it had to be at just the right instant or there was hell to pay.

So yes, I can pick my moment, but my best experiences have been with women who can savor spontaneity as well as control, sometimes taking great delight in driving me past any point of self discipline.

Pretty much any point I might make has already been made here. The most valid ones the OP seems to simply find amusing.

Short take - it isn't the quantity of the orgasms but rather the quality of the lovemaking that matters. It's a sensual, caring, loving interaction and no two combinations of bodies yin and yang quite the same. A sense of shared joy in mutual pleasure is the key. The particulars, hopefully, vary by not only the unique combination of two lovers but the setting, circumstances, and mood of the moment.

I could assert that I take great pleasure in learning all the special qualities, responses, and unique aspects of the special woman I'm with, but the more important point is that many other men do as well.

Sure I'd like to think that I'm the best, but what really matters when making love is whether WE think WE'RE the best.

If any one of us of either gender finds ourselves consistently unhappy with who we end up in bed with, I just don't buy that it's the other gender that's generically to blame.

Better to take a hard look at the one common factor in each of these unions and reassess everything from initial selection to our own role in setting the tone and fostering healthy communication on all fronts from the beginning.

That's my two cents worth,

Dave
Posted: 9/2/2008 3:49:10 PM
I wish I could change my username to Manly_McHardon.
 notjesus
Msg: 107
Posted: 9/2/2008 4:57:44 PM
i have come to the conclusion that shirley is just a shit lay
 blondago56
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2008 8:31:45 PM
thankYou, Lewis!!!
 Cynderella
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2008 9:11:02 PM
The wonderful thing about life is...
We really know nothing but life teaches us as we grow.
 jonmyo1
Msg: 112
Posted: 9/3/2008 4:31:37 PM
Welllllll, I'm 40 years old and I think that I'm an ok lover. Many women tell me that I'm the "best they ever had" but i believe that like i believe I'll be voted ruler of the universe tomorrow. But They continue to call almost daily wondering when we can get together again. But how can it be that I'm pleasing almost all of them all of the time? I pay attention to the non-verbal clues my lovers give me and do what seems to be pleasing to them. I also take my time and apply what I learned from the last t the next. Do you think that that could be it?
 TodaysCatch
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2008 2:12:24 AM
Do you swallow? thought not . . . .
Most women SUCK (pun intended) at sex, and consider it a passive experience. They "let" the man do it to 'em, and such.
Words cannot describe how lousy most women are in bed, and they think they're great. How about we just put money on it?
If you can make me see stars, which happened precisely once in thirty years, I'll pay you $100, If I can make you come, you'll pay me $1000. Deal?
 Beminetonight
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2008 9:11:22 AM
Maybe "Doesn't know how to please me" really means "Hasn't got used to me yet".

We're all different, and what gets person A panting (or out of their pants) may be totally unwelcome to person B. I'd call it rude to walk in and just know from the start what's going to be the right way to approach a new lover. You find that out as you go along.

Of course there may be people who are never going to be sensitive to what their partner wants, or people who aren't able to communicate it. If things go badly between two people, it could be one or the other, or most likely a combination of both.
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2008 11:57:33 AM
Well Blair

"""You never slept with or were involved with any of us."""

Atleast not you and I!!

And I dont stand a chance cause I have one to many yrs. experience for her!!

Sorry Shirl. but maybe if ya raise the bar abit??
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2008 12:02:45 PM
Darn Blair you dont have "enough" experience for her either!!

haha maybe she's gonna have to throw the bar away untill she finds what she is searching for eh??
 Willsniffurundies
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 4:20:02 PM
You have obviously never dated ME! I have always found that if I make the woman happy first then she is even more willing and happy to make sure I get mine!
Sorry to hear you don't always have good taste in men.
 DAVE632
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 5:06:18 PM
Some CLEVER person already said it, and I quoth:

This is INSANE!!!

IF... Shirley was a child, She'd be in time out
Why don't we all just IGNORE her... NO more responses

Let this crap DIE...
PLEASE.. Stop feeding the troll
 krookie
Msg: 128
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:14:33 PM
Wow! It's takes an awful lot to be the most USELESS thread on one of these forums. But this one ABSOLUTELY qualifies to be in the running!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >