Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > It looks like McCain's VP pick is Sarah Palin [CLOSED Thread]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BeachlessBlond
Msg: 576
It looks like McCain's VP pick is Sarah PalinPage 24 of 104    (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50)
Sarah Palin's acceptance to be McBush's VP reminds me of those tv shows where people show up with negligible talent, but expect to be a star. Does she compare her qualifications with other Republicans who could have rightfully been expected to be on the ticket, and say oh, yeah, this is where I belong? How about some honest self assesment? I'd have had more respect for her if she said thanks ,but no thanks, I'm not ready. My dictionary says the definition of hubris is excessive pride or self confidence. I'd say, thinking that you can skip past those with years of experience, and take a job, a heartbeat away from the presidency, is hubris times ten.
 MacKevinized
Msg: 577
view profile
History
It looks like McCain's VP pick is Sarah Palin
Posted: 9/1/2008 8:53:18 AM

So I cannot say that someone so unknown picked out of the sky and plopped in front of a podium hasn't happened before.

I'm sorry no one has shared the humor with you.
The following are infamous quotes of Dan Quayle.

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.

Bank failures are caused by depositors who don't deposit enough money to cover losses due to mismanagement.

Bobby Knight told me this: 'There is nothing that a good defense cannot beat a better offense.' In other words a good offense wins.

El Salvador is a democracy so it's not surprising that there are many voices to be heard here. Yet in my conversations with Salvadorans... I have heard a single voice.

Every once in a while, you let a word or phrase out and you want to catch it and bring it back. You can't do that. It's gone, gone forever.

For NASA, space is still a high priority.

Great American sport. Horseshoes is a very great game. I love it.

Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here.
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 578
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 8:55:16 AM
Spiro Agnew and Dan Quayle were both a heartbeat away from being president, and Republicans are supposed to be some sort of source of inspiration on the subject ?
 exodusi1
Msg: 579
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 8:56:40 AM
You know, maybe Mitt, Mike, Rudy et al declined to be on a losing ticket, in the hope of being the 2k12 candidate???
 Brizo
Msg: 580
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 9:03:30 AM
RavishingRenee, I'm not picking on you specifically by quoting you, just picking your quotes to respond to because you have actually articulated the reasons why you are opposed to Obama, which allows me to argue the points......

I will say what no one else seems to be able to say.... Yes, I was raised in the south..... and the part of the south where in the 60's we had separate water fountains for whites and black..... and some of the truck drivers were not allowed to come into the restaurants to eat..... yes we still have lingering doubts about having a black in the white house... Don't worry we were afraid of putting a woman in there too.... It is not politically correct to say it but when a black man makes a speech and says he will make things better for the poor blacks when he gets into office.. I worry about reverse racism........ I don't just want poor blacks taken care of but poor whites.. poor Asians.. and poor whomever.........

Obama declared his daughters "should probably be treated by any admissions officer as folks who are pretty advantaged. I think that we should take into account white kids who have been disadvantaged and have grown up in poverty and shown themselves to have what it takes to succeed."

But Obama is not race blind, and neither is his ideal of affirmative action, which would combine both race-based and class-based preferences. He said, "I don't think those concepts are mutually exclusive. I think what one can say is that in our society race and class still intersect, and there are a lot of African American kids who are struggling, that even those who are in the middle class may be first generation as opposed to fifth or sixth generation college attendees, and that we all have an interest in bringing as many people together to help build this country."
Source: The Improbable Quest, by John K. Wilson, p. 65-66 Oct 30, 2007

I am pro choice...but there comes a point in a pregnancy that if you have not made a choice to terminate it is too late that baby is viable... as for my child being raped.... and having this baby........it would totally be up to my child...... that child would be my grandchild and if she chose to have it then I would love that child..... however I would never be able to forgive the man who caused her pain.

From what I have read.....Obama.... believes in late trimester abortions and that to me is unforgivable..... however... a fetus should be terminated before it is viable if it is unwanted.... it is better to never give birth than to have a child you don't want and them mistreat it for the entirety of its life.

"On an issue like partial birth abortion, I strongly believe that the state can properly restrict late-term abortions. I have said so repeatedly. All I've said is we should have a provision to protect the health of the mother, and many of the bills that came before me didn't have that.

Part of the reason they didn't have it was purposeful, because those who are opposed to abortion have a moral calling to try to oppose what they think is immoral. Oftentimes what they were trying to do was to polarize the debate and make it more difficult for people, so that they could try to bring an end to abortions overall."

Source: Fox News Sunday: 2008 presidential race interview Apr 27, 2008

There is a website www.ontheissues.org which quotes candidates and also details their voting records. So none of us has to rely on party distortions or hearsay, we can go look for ourselves.

As far as Sarah Palin goes....I wouldn't vote for her because of her environmental stance, and because of who her running mate is. She took on big oil to keep more money for her state, she didn't restrict them from drilling. Her high approval rating is because she's garnered more money for Alaskas budget, and some of it appears to be from porkbelly projects. She's also been implicated in more than one instance of misuse of power. So that makes her a tad bit hypocritical (in my eyes) when she goes on about cleaning up corruption....
 Kaos86
Msg: 581
Posted: 9/1/2008 9:20:23 AM
Dance show me the sexist comments from the other side?
 rayzrsharp
Msg: 582
Posted: 9/1/2008 9:32:46 AM
Whew!! Just finished reading the post from page 42 up to here... wow! Passion! I love it! Let me personally clarify some things specifically to IBSCROOGE.. if you read my post CAREFULLY, I stated that those who bash Obama WITHOUT viable or baseless reasons are in affect showing their bigotry. NOMADIC explained exactly what I was feeling and seeing CRYSTAL CLEAR! Thanks Nomadic... your elegance is always refreshing. I WAS NOT as stated in my post saying that ALL those who don't support Obama are racist or bigots, just those who give vague, empty, un- researched reasons. Read my post carefully.
 rayzrsharp
Msg: 583
Posted: 9/1/2008 9:34:57 AM
Great post slow ride! Very interesting.
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 584
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 9:48:02 AM
That fake pregnancy thing was a new low for this campaign.

As for the current one, that's a personal family matter. It's none of our business.

Now had she had an abortion, THAT might be a valid story to uncover.
 Kaos86
Msg: 585
Posted: 9/1/2008 9:56:53 AM
That fake pregnancy thing was a new low for this campaign.

Montreal I agree with the first part.

Now had she had an abortion, THAT might be a valid story to uncover.

But why this?
Does a woman not have the right to control her own body?
And isn't it the daughter and not the future VP?

Still waiting for dance to come up with those examples of sexism.
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 586
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:02:02 AM
Well, if a mother who is claiming herself "pro-life" has a daughter that uses abortion to "murder" her child (especially when the mother is against abortion in the case of rape or incest) , then it would suggest to me that she lives with two sets of rules.

It certainly is her daughter's choice to make that decision by herself, and I guess my initial orientation was more if she'd covered up an abortion, in order to hide from the political implications.

If she said that her daughter had had an abortion, and that she opposed that decision strongly, and that she still loved her daughter anyway - it might slide back into personal territory again, after that.
 PurpleCrayon~
Msg: 587
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:03:55 AM
44 Pages and counting.

I see that Sarah Palin is still holding up with her experience being stated on a couple of posts.

The rest of the posts appear to be Liberals/Democrats patting each other on the back for their posts.

I'll check back to see if anything new comes about. Looks like the only 'new' news is that the media is reporting Palin's teenage daughter is pregnant, planning on having the baby and maybe marrying the father. Guess the 'rumors' that Sarah did not give birth to the youngest son..is bearing out to be just that... rumors. Wonder how many more 'false starts' the DNC will put out there.
 Kaos86
Msg: 588
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:09:12 AM

Well, if a mother who is claiming herself "pro-life" has a daughter that uses abortion to "murder" her child (especially when the mother is against abortion in the case of rape or incest) , then it would suggest to me that she lives with two sets of rules.

Gee I wonder how many skeletons are in the Obama family tree?
Certainly we know the Clinton's had theirs. Should Hillary have been dicounted based on Bill's infidelity. Should a feminist put up with womanizing?
Carter he had Billy?
JFK had his criminal rum running old man.

The point is If Governor Palin's daughter had an abortion it would have been her decision and her's alone ...that is according to the liberal courts!
 rayzrsharp
Msg: 589
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:10:52 AM
Good morning Crayon... curious. What are your thoughts on Palin's lies about the "Bridge to Nowhere?" All media outlets are reporting and citing direct quotes and actions from regarding this. Your thoughts?
 thetangypanda
Msg: 590
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:15:04 AM
I bet John McCain is Palin's daughter's baby daddy. Thats why he picked Palin for the VP. Not only can he help keep the scandal quite with the soon to be mom around, but he is planning ahead. Now he can be close to not only a younger woman (Sarah Palin) to replace his second wife (since he has been known to replace a wife before when she was broken, so to speak), but also he will have access to some soon-to-be-legal booty from the daughter when Sarah Palin gets a bit too long in the tooth and he looks for a replacement for her as well.

Don't hate the McPlayer. Hate the McGame.

And remember: Vote Values - Vote GOP.
 rayzrsharp
Msg: 591
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:15:10 AM
Kaos... Obama has been running for president for 18 months now, he's been throughly vetted by the media, Clinton camp, McCain camp and fellow republicans to date. So far, so good. I'm sure Karl Rove is doing his part too. But as of yet nothing major. It's been just 4 days since Palin hit the scene and soooo much dirt is being uncovered its insane. McCain's camp didn't even properly vet her and hits coming back to haunt him. As Exodus1 says... she will not complete this campaign before Nov. For whatever reason she'll have to pull out. Watch.
 Kaos86
Msg: 592
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:41:20 AM

some are just barely getting exposure, like endangering her baby when she went into labor,

This is laughable.
You have to come up with something better than her travel schedule versus her pregnancy.
The left is really sweating McCains decision.

by some counts, there are up to fifty different items in Palin's history

By some accounts?

How about some of these accounts...
Governor Palin... attends a racist church.
Governor Palin had other minority woman candidates disqualified from running based on technicalities.
Governor Palin text messages young male stud hollywood actors.
Governor Palin invented the internet.
Governor Palin was the basis for Love Story.
Governor Palin eats aborted black fetuses.....

You guys are hillarius but only when scared!
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 593
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:41:22 AM
Even if Sarah Palin was running against Barack Obama for President, I might vote for her. What I do know shows me she's a fighter, not unafraid to stand up to her party, whereas Obama rose in the political system through the Chicago "machine" and has had very little opposition in running for office.
Clearly that post is in jest as spoof of the typical uniformed head in sand posters or is based upon utter misinformation or simple lack of understanding of the facts. Columbia University and Harvard Law School are infinantely more competitive and challenging than Hawaii Pacific College or North Idaho College. WHich is tougher to achieve a Magna Cum Laude JD from Harvard or BS in journalism from North Idaho College for a former beautyqueen? The business administration degree she sought at the not so challenging Hawaii Pacific College was too tough for her so she ran.....dropped out of HPC . Then enrolled at North Idaho and changed her major to communications-journalism. Obama had to fight his way up and out of the "Chicago machine" where he has over 9 million more constituates than the entire state of Alaska. Competittion/opposition? Stop kidding yourself! Palin was mayor of a city(5,000) with a population smaller than several Chicago area public high schools. Barak Obama's political battles in the tough chicagoland machine from 1997 are numerous and far outweigh any Palin has had thus far in their respective careers. This is like comparing a fortune 500 CEO(Obama) who rose through the ranks with a Taco Bell store manager(Palin)! The most recent comparassion is obvious....Obama the longshot and underdog overtookamong many others the powerful Clinton machine in the battle for Deocratic nominee. Now exactly what "opposition" did Palin face in being appointed/selected by Johnny Mac as his mate?
Palin also brings executive experience to the Republican ticket, where the Democratic ticket has none.
Out of sheer desperation the Republicans tried to spin that into a cliche. Fact is Palin was elected 1.5 yrs ago as Govenor to a state with fewer people than many cities. If being the head of anything is a qualifier as "exectutive experience" Obama's stint as president of the Havard Law review, Director of DNCP is just as much a qualifier of the spin "exectutive experience.

Personally I don't see how Palin has less experience than Mitt Romney, whose entire political resume is one term as Governor of Massachusetts
Almost as funny as the Palin Obama comparassion. 1 term in a more populous state vs less than 1/2 of a term in a state whose politics have been run like small town council for years. In a real sense being Gov of Alaska is less challenging,less demanding than being mayor of Beantown which has about the same population but much more sophistication and competition/"opposition".

Still, Palin is under an ethics investigation. She is running the state like it was a HS student council...... worse.
 mjk21258
Msg: 594
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:48:47 AM
[quote/]44 Pages and counting.

I see that Sarah Palin is still holding up with her experience being stated on a couple of posts.

The rest of the posts appear to be Liberals/Democrats patting each other on the back for their posts.

I'll check back to see if anything new comes about. Looks like the only 'new' news is that the media is reporting Palin's teenage daughter is pregnant, planning on having the baby and maybe marrying the father. Guess the 'rumors' that Sarah did not give birth to the youngest son..is bearing out to be just that... rumors. Wonder how many more 'false starts' the DNC will put out there. [quote/]

Okay so Sarah Palin's daughter is pregnant, personally I could careless about that. As my daughter was conceived out of wedlock and her mother and I married just as this young lady and her boyfriend are going to do, it has happened since the beginning of time and will continue to happen. So non issue.

Now to the rumor about the youngest son, first I have heard it and I am sure it is just that, a rumor, but don't think for a minute that the dems have a monopoly of starting false rumor. I received those e-mail about Obama, also recall the swiftwater boat craps, or how about the Al Gore "I invented the internet" lies? Oh, I am sure you really beleive he said that, what Al Gore actually said was "he was instrumental in attaining federal funding...." for the internet. Who starts these rumors and are they actually affiliated with either party? I don't know, I am sure sometimes they are, but often they are private citizens with an agenda.
 motownmaniax
Msg: 595
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:55:08 AM
Any effective president should practice good judgment. Relying “only” on experience is not a good yardstick for predicting success. If we only went by that I could list a bunch of presidents who had loads entering the White House, but had lousy administrations rife with corruption, favoritism, and incompetence.

In that sense I will not automatically rule out Palin “or” Obama based on lack of experience alone.

But a president must also practice statecraft; the ability to intelligently project core America ideals (without sounding jingoistic or imperialistic) while protecting American interests, pull allies together, and stand up to global bullies. In order to do that effectively a president must be a good orator and articulate his/her stance with intelligence, forcefulness, magnanimity, and wisdom.

I thought Bush Sr did a magnificent job of that in Gulf War 1. He really elevated our involvement as noble and not some cheap oil grab or exercise in arrogant superpower chest thumping. He worked the phones with our allies and made them feel willing and important partners, not outsiders ordered to do our bidding. I also thought he did an effective job expressing to the rest of the world (allies and enemies alike) just what our goal were for being there, our mission, and the limits of what we wanted to accomplish. There haven’t been too many examples of American foreign policy successes as good in many decades.

Then came 9-11. I thought Bush Jr did an equally wonderful job right after the tragedy rallying the American people with some of the best speeches he ever gave; some of the best in American history in my view.

But then he stumbled badly. In the euphoria of their own righteousness and zeal, his administration forfeited all the international goodwill they could have tapped by coming off as being imperious, superior, and arrogant. They squandered a golden opportunity to unite the world behind us in the fight against terror by indulging in runaway hubris and political avarice.

Unfortunately, as much as I admire him, I see the same arrogance and implacability with McCain. I fear he doesn’t “get it”, and will follow the same reckless path of intransigence and parochialism in international affairs, treating enemies and allies alike with the same blunt hammer of American moral superiority.

If he’s unable to finish his term Palin will take over, and I see even LESS reason to think she gets it (but that’s probably more due to her microscopic record on such matters).

Of all the candidates, only Obama showed me otherwise, at least in the primaries. Whether he’ll follow up on that promise is anyone’s guess, but from what I’ve seen I really think he’ll restore some measure of international respectability. I also have complete confidence that if Biden ever became president he would administer competently and effectively.

How we’re viewed in the world affects not only international relations, but domestic needs such as trade and other economic influences. On that count I just can't vote for the McCain/Palin ticket.
 nipoleon
Msg: 596
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:55:55 AM
Aparently, Governor Palin has a mean spirited side to her which few outside Alaska know about.

Palin's responses on radio talk show very unbecoming

DAN FAGAN
COMMENT

Published: January 27th, 2008 01:12 AM
Last Modified: January 27th, 2008 01:38 AM

The governor's appearance on KWHL's "The Bob and Mark Show" last week is plain and simple one of the most unprofessional, childish and inexcusable performances I've ever seen from a politician.

Anchorage DJ Bob Lester unleashed a vicious, mean-spirited, poisonous attack on Senate President Lyda Green last week while our governor was live on the air with him.
When we played the tape on my show the day after it happened, we received 130 calls. Even some Palinbots were disgusted.

The Daily News posted the recording on its Web site and it fired up bloggers.

The Fairbanks Daily News-Miner editorial writers demanded the governor apologize. The Juneau and Ketchikan papers also ran the editorial.
The Daily News opinion page addressed the governor's gaffe. They wrote "She came off looking immature herself, almost high-schoolish. It was conduct unbecoming a governor."
It was conduct unbecoming a human being, never mind a governor.

The governor's office eventually tried to spin the public relations disaster, releasing a statement reading, "Governor Palin was caught off guard by Bob Lester's reference to Senate President Lyda Green."
I don't buy it. Early on in the conversation before Palin started to crack up, Lester referred to Sen. Green as a jealous woman and a cancer. Palin, who knows full well Lyda Green is a cancer survivor, didn't do what any decent person would do, say, "Bob, that's going too far."
But as the conversation moved on, Lester intensified his attack on Green.

Lester questioned Green's motherhood, asking Palin if the senator cares about her own kids. Palin laughs.
Then Lester clearly sets the stage for what he is about to say by warning his large audience and Palin. He says, "Governor you can't say this but I will, Lyda Green is a cancer and a b----." Palin laughs for the second time.

What were teenage boys thinking when they heard the governor laugh at someone being called a b----? How about the teenage girls who look up to Palin. What did they think when they heard her laugh?
But there is more. Lester then describes Green's chair as big and cushy. A clear reference to the senator's weight. Palin laughs a third time. She's just having a grand old time.
Palin was clearly enjoying every second of Lester's vicious attack on her political rival.

But it gets worse.

Lester asks Palin point blank: "Do you have any idea of what you did, to make Lyda Green dislike you, hate you?" How does Palin respond? Does she do the right thing? What you would expect from a mature leader, a governor and say, "Bob, Lyda doesn't hate me."
No, she responds like a 13-year-old and says, "Um, you know once and a while I try to figure that out but I can't figure that out."
The Palin camp says the governor did call Green and apologize. That was the right thing to do. But the governor's statement shows the apology a half-hearted one.
The statement in part reads: "The Governor called Senator Green to explain that she does not condone name-calling in any way and apologized if there was a perception that the comment was attributed to the Governor."

But there's strong evidence Palin did condone Lester's name-calling. At the end of Lester making fun of Green as a mother, calling her a cancer, twice, and saying she has to go; after calling the senator a b----, making fun of her weight, and accusing Green of being jealous and hateful; after all of that, Lester ends the conversation offering to visit Palin.
How does Palin respond? "I'd be honored to have you."

The statement released by the governor's office also called Palin's action bad judgment.
But bad judgment is when you stay up late the night before a big test, order steak at a Chinese restaurant or wear blue jeans to a black tie affair.
What the governor did was wrong.
Not only did she sit by and watch a decent public servant get thrashed in front of tens of thousands of people, she actually enjoyed it.
This is our governor, for goodness sake.

Our leader. I wonder.
 cncgandolf
Msg: 597
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 11:21:07 AM
"He says, "Governor you can't say this but I will, ... ----." Palin laughs for the second time. "

Ok. Everyone knows I am not a Palin fan. However, it is common for an unprepared person to laugh not from humor but from discomfort. I would not assume from this report that Palin was amused or agreed with the radio host. I would anticipate the method of support she was recieving was making her uncomfortable and she didn't know what to do. Not in her experience.

This is why teleprompters and having questions in advance to prepare answers is the professional thing to do. Being passionate about something can lead to foot in mouth disease.

A political campaign is not a Toastmaster's table topics session of extemproaneous speech. The speeches will get recorded and dissected. Shooting from the hip can get you shot.
 PurpleCrayon~
Msg: 598
Posted: 9/1/2008 11:36:41 AM
Just a quick stop by to add this info since the 'ivy league' education (Obamamania) vs. middle class American education (Conservatism/Neoconservatism) keeps coming up.

How many of you have taken a real look at a Political (Red/Blue) map of the USA? I have. The Blue states are concentrated to a few densely populated ones in the NE and a couple in the West. The rest of the land is left to the stewardship of Middle America (Red states)... at least 2/3rds of the land mass. Probably more.

Sooo, we have law professors, ivy league colleges, etc. with the Democrats/Liberals. Even the Posters here say the Democrats are higher educated than Republicans. What does all this tell you?

The 'Meat n Potatoes' of America is Republican/Middle America. There are some from the NNE and West, as witnessed here on this forum, who 'get it'. The Realistic aspect.

Now, if the more educated, as the Liberals here constantly point out, are the Democrats, then, they are the ones making the most money...right? I say, maybe we should listen to Obama and tax the crap out of the top 5% since I'm willing to bet it consists mostly of Liberals/Democrats....(making the most money ... I mean their education levels dictate that...right?).

See, Sarah Palin is a prime time example of Middle America. And, she is drawing fire from the Left due to her consistency and morals. Let it fire. She's tough and can take it.

Now, with all the above stated... and, it's facts... not heresay. I'd like to give an example of why I will be spending less and less time here on this Forum. I'm at the point of now giving my summation after months/year or so of seeing us referred to as 'morons', 'dumb', 'stupid', etc. for supposedly being less educated/and, for being Conservatives period...regardless of education.

It just came to me today what this forum is representative of:

The Conservatives/Republicans are a female dog in heat.
The Liberals/Democrats are like a pack (30 and more) of male dogs circling that female . (since it's about 30 Liberals to every one Conservative). The male doggies ready to see which one can get their sperm shot off the fastest (negative postings) when the female doggie isn't looking (posting). I do see the firing off of quite a huge number of 'blanks'. But, don't tell the male doggies that. Don't want to hurt their feelings..ya know.

My apologies to the Male Conservatives/Republicans... it's just that was the best example I could come up with...

McCain/Palin!!!
 mjk21258
Msg: 599
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2008 11:44:55 AM

Just a quick stop by to add this info since the 'ivy league' education (Obamamania) vs. middle class American education (Conservatism/Neoconservatism) keeps coming up.

How many of you have taken a real look at a Political (Red/Blue) map of the USA? I have. The Blue states are concentrated to a few densely populated ones in the NE and a couple in the West. The rest of the land is left to the stewardship of Middle America (Red states)... at least 2/3rds of the land mass. Probably more.

Sooo, we have law professors, ivy league colleges, etc. with the Democrats/Liberals. Even the Posters here say the Democrats are higher educated than Republicans. What does all this tell you?

The 'Meat n Potatoes' of America is Republican/Middle America. There are some from the NNE and West, as witnessed here on this forum, who 'get it'. The Realistic aspect.

Now, if the more educated, as the Liberals here constantly point out, are the Democrats, then, they are the ones making the most money...right? I say, maybe we should listen to Obama and tax the crap out of the top 5% since I'm willing to bet it consists mostly of Liberals/Democrats....(making the most money ... I mean their education levels dictate that...right?).

See, Sarah Palin is a prime time example of Middle America. And, she is drawing fire from the Left due to her consistency and morals. Let it fire. She's tough and can take it.

Now, with all the above stated... and, it's facts... not heresay. I'd like to give an example of why I will be spending less and less time here on this Forum. I'm at the point of now giving my summation after months/year or so of seeing us referred to as 'morons', 'dumb', 'stupid', etc. for supposedly being less educated/and, for being Conservatives period...regardless of education.

It just came to me today what this forum is representative of:

The Conservatives/Republicans are a female dog in heat.
The Liberals/Democrats are like a pack (30 and more) of male dogs circling that female . (since it's about 30 Liberals to every one Conservative). The male doggies ready to see which one can get their sperm shot off the fastest (negative postings) when the female doggie isn't looking (posting). I do see the firing off of quite a huge number of 'blanks'. But, don't tell the male doggies that. Don't want to hurt their feelings..ya know.

My apologies to the Male Conservatives/Republicans... it's just that was the best example I could come up with...

Earlier you made a post that made is seem like Democrats had a monopoly on starting false rumor. Now apparently, Democrats/liberals also have a monopoly on insults?

Does the word paranoid mean anything?
 rayzrsharp
Msg: 600
Posted: 9/1/2008 11:52:54 AM
Purple Crayon, please go. Seriously rarely if ever do you add to the conversations. No substance, no facts, just hyperbole and empty vague random statements with no real bases in fact. You do exactly what you accuse others of doing but your too blind, paranoid and stubborn to realize that. Or maybe the truth hurts a bit too much. At any rate, if you feel you need to bounce from these boards, I can assure you I for one wont miss you. Peace, good luck and Godspeed!
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > It looks like McCain's VP pick is Sarah Palin [CLOSED Thread]