Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Brock Lesnar.... Potential to be great?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JMars
Msg: 8
Brock Lesnar.... Potential to be great?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Brock has alot of potnetial IMO.

The fact that he brings some showmanship to the sport isn't necessarily a bad thing. Guys like Tank Abbot (lol), Tito Ortiz and now Chris Leben, or should that be Junie whats-his-face (???), have built up their careers being "heels", to use the pro wrestling term. So, I guess if that works for Brock, it works for him. It certainly keeps eyes on him, mouths talking about him, and amounts to free publicity, so ...

Of course, I'd say that one of the reasons that Brock's light shines SO brightly is because of the depth of the heavy weight division. These guys dson't necessarily epitomize skill in the same way the lighter weights class do.

I don't think that you can at all judge a fighter outside of the context of his competition. And Brock is in the weakest pool.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Brock Lesnar.... Potential to be great?