Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 StarreGazer
Msg: 65
Gut Instincts in DatingPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Msg: 5 -- The thing that makes me most wary of someone, is when I mention my pet bunnies and they then make a comment about rabbit pie/stew....

Uhh, STEW? Woof! In THAT situation I can think of myself as being ONE **OF** the rabbits, ENJOYING **ALL** of that SEX!!!!

In many ways, animals have it SO MUCH better than us so-called "humans".

Msg: 7 -- 6/ She brags about how many men she has slept with !
Need I go on ?

I think not. That sufficiently describes an undesirable woman.
 StarreGazer
Msg: 66
Gut Instincts in Dating
Posted: 10/28/2008 4:28:32 PM

Msg: 10 --1. The ususal pushing for physical intimacy too soon.

Hmm, "too soon". I disagree with the concept of "too soon", but I WILL agree with your implied premise of INCOMPATIBILITY. If the expressed desire of intimacy from one party is not ENTHUSIASTICALLY embraced by the OTHER, then they ARE incompatible and SHOULD seek other mates.

There is NO SUCH thing as "pushing for physical intimacy too soon". There is only compatiblity and incompatibility.

There is ONLY **ONE** solution for incompatibility; DUMP, RELOAD, meaning drop the incompatible one and search for someone more to your liking.

If both of you are compatible, there is NO "too soon".
 CHAOTICBEAUTINESS
Msg: 67
Gut Instincts in Dating
Posted: 10/28/2008 5:23:52 PM
I often get gut instincts about people that post on here. Some are happy alone. Some aren't happy alone or with anyone. Some don't want others to be happy. Some are happy making others unhappy. Some I wonder why they post. Some I am thankful that they post and know why they are in a happy relationship.

Right now my gut is telling me that my current relationship seems to be going well. But if it goes down hill, I am not sure how my gut will feel.
 StarreGazer
Msg: 68
Gut Instincts in Dating
Posted: 10/28/2008 5:25:20 PM

Msg: 43 -- Everyone has offered reasons to back away, escape, run, shout NEXT

Yes, and I may have been one of the most prolific of the posters you have mentioned. But, my point of stress has ALWAYS been compatibility. Signs of incompatibility have ALWAYS been warnings to hit the "NEXT" button for me. I am not ashamed of that. I post no lies.

I WANT a submissive slave girl who is in tune with my desires, and I state so in my profile. I have NOTHING to hide, so if a woman who is interested in me is repulsed by this, then let her be repulsed. She doesn't want me and I most assuredly have NO desire for her. She hasn't the capacity OR desire to satisfy me.

Any Thread that has More Than (2) Two consecutive Messages by Only (1) One single Individual within a 24 hour Period, will have their excess posted Messages deleted unless they are corrective Edit-Action Posts. (This is also known as "Sequential Replies", or posting (2) Two Replies in a Row. Please allow Others to Reply before you post again.)

Ensure any reply also covers the thread subject, if it doesn't, it's off topic and also subject to deletion - keep that in mind - See Acceptable Use & Posting Rules
Trappedonbayst

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >